Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:34 PM

Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. (118531 Views)

Pc Pes 2013 Keeps Crashing To Desktop / Pls Help: Where Can I Download PES 2013 Bluetooth To My Nokia x2-01 / FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
I bought the software which involves 2 different plates burr i was told i av 2 copy crack and all that burr am still not getting it. Pls i need ur help everyone. I will b very grateful.
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by codeaddict(m): 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2012
I'll walk you through it.
What comes up when you run the dvd?
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by haibe(m): 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2012
abbeynoni: I bought the software which involves 2 different plates burr i was told i av 2 copy crack and all that burr am still not getting it. Pls i need ur help everyone. I will b very grateful.

Simple just bought mine.

1) Create a folder, call it pes 2013
2) Put the first CD and open to view folders in it, then copy all the files in it to the pes 2013 folder you created earlier.
3) Put the second CD too and open to view folders
4) The second Cd should contain some archived(zip, rar) files, just copy them to the folder: program files/konami/pes 2013/img, you will see the folder, its part of the folders you copied from the first cd
5) You can now install it but don't run yet(u will see the setup application for installing it)
6) Copy all files in the Skidrow folder to the installation directory i.e Local disk C/program files/konami/pes 13/ or whichever folder you installed it in your local disk: C
There should be 2 "program files" folder, so just check for the one that includes konami.

You can now run and play the game.

6 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2013
haibe:

Simple just bought mine.

1) Create a folder, call it pes 2013
2) Put the first CD and open to view folders in it, then copy all the files in it to the pes 2013 folder you created earlier.
3) Put the second CD too and open to view folders.
4) The second Cd should contain some archived(zip, rar) files, just copy them to the folder: program files/konami/pes 2013/img, you will see the folder, its part of the folders you copied from the first cd
5) You can now install it but don't run yet(u will see the setup application for installing it)
6) Copy all files in the Skidrow folder to the installation directory i.e Local disk C/program files/konami/pes 13/ or whichever folder you installed it in your local disk: C
There should be 2 "program files" folder, so just check for the one that includes konami.

You can now run and play the game.
thanks bro, it workz.
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by hisswagness: 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2013
Dint work for ♍٤ o....what shud I do pls?
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by Lusheyi(m): 6:25am On Mar 09, 2013
thanks a lot buddy, worked perfectly wink
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by hisswagness: 10:03am On Mar 09, 2013
Lusheyi: thanks a lot buddy, worked perfectly wink
pls whch system do u use?
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by simiolu1(m): 10:35am On Mar 10, 2013
I have d downloaded game for both PES 13 and FIFA 13 and I can assure you that its better to download than to buy the CDs because my downloads even come with PESEdit Patch for fixing some game bugs. Also, with y download, I can decide to use PS3 pads to play the games on my system. This is possible only if you download
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by hisswagness: 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2013
Pls whr can I download 4rm?
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by Lusheyi(m): 7:28pm On Mar 11, 2013
Oh oh, download links please and....
Couldn't get full screen for my pes 2013,anyone has a fix for that? I have tried all resolutionz.....
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by shegsblessing: 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2013
Please give the download Link...i really need it
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by Lusheyi(m): 8:03pm On Mar 23, 2013
coolEventually got the full screen eish and download link oooooo abeg
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by haibe(m): 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2013
Lusheyi: coolEventually got the full screen eish and download link oooooo abeg
What's ur video memory (VRAM) ?
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by Lusheyi(m): 5:09am On Mar 31, 2013
haibe:
What's ur video memory (VRAM) ?
here.......

Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by bpaul007: 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2013
Pls, have installed the pes 2013 on my system. And it work. But whenever i go to game plan, the application automatically close. I cant play an ordinary exhibition match, unless its a champions league exhibition match. If i try it d application will close. Pls, what can i do?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by hisswagness: 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
bpaul007: Pls, have installed the pes 2013 on my system. And it work. But whenever i go to game plan, the application automatically close. I cant play an ordinary exhibition match, unless its a champions league exhibition match. If i try it d application will close. Pls, what can i do?
download pesedit patch 3.4,it shud fix d errors
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by ezeonlinebiz(m): 1:27am On Apr 20, 2013
haibe.
Thanks very much
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by haibe(m): 7:52am On Apr 20, 2013
ezeonlinebiz: haibe.
Thanks very much
u welcome. .
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by magnusradox: 10:42am On Apr 20, 2013
i install a copy of the pes2013 it's workin really kool bt i gat this prblm of it been slow somthing so wat should do to resolve my prblm
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by haibe(m): 11:15am On Apr 20, 2013
magnusradox: i install a copy of the pes2013 it's workin really kool bt i gat this prblm of it been slow somthing so wat should do to resolve my prblm

probably your laptop doesn't meet the specification of the game.
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by magnusradox: 11:48am On Apr 20, 2013
my pc is a320gb hardisk nd 3gb ram. my pc meets every required specification for both vram nd memory specification

Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by magnusradox: 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2013
plz can i get the download link for the pes2013 patch
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by seunlayi(m): 5:57pm On Apr 21, 2013
pls house, my pes 13 is always crash while still loading. what can I do to resolve this. here is the screenshot of the settings. It seems my graphic whatever is not okay. What is the same forward for me to be able to play it on my laptop. pls, advice me
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by seunlayi(m): 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2013
[img][/img]
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by seunlayi(m): 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
here is the image

Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by magnusradox: 10:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
seunlayi: here is the image
sorry bro u definately need to either upgrade ur pc or get a better 1 with better specification because with that 1gb ram u can't play pes2013. secondly i would have adice u to download the pes3013 patch but still i' sure it still won't correct ur error.
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by magnusradox: 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2013
haibe:

probably your laptop doesn't meet the specification of the game.

i have now resolve my prblm...(pes2013 slows down during game play) simply download vga and install it to ur pc. thats all
secondly to make it een more faster u can just change ur display setting as shown in the picx below

Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by seunlayi(m): 9:28am On Apr 22, 2013
magnusradox:
sorry bro u definately need to either upgrade ur pc or get a better 1 with better specification because with that 1gb ram u can't play pes2013. secondly i would have adice u to download the pes3013 patch but still i' sure it still won't correct ur error.
thanks very much for your response, I really appreciate it. But pls, if i upgrade the ram to a better one, will i be able to play it?
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by magnusradox: 5:29pm On Apr 22, 2013
seunlayi: thanks very much for your response, I really appreciate it. But pls, if i upgrade the ram to a better one, will i be able to play it?

off-course it will play very well. but remember while upgrading the u also upgrade the hardisk too. like 320gb hardisk is to 3gb ram and so on.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by seunlayi(m): 10:29pm On Apr 22, 2013
magnusradox:

off-course it will play very well. but remember while upgrading the u also upgrade the hardisk too. like 320gb hardisk is to 3gb ram and so on.
thanks once again. I actually intend to get an additional 1g ram while d hard disk is still 80g. Hop dat will be okay?
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by seunlayi(m): 5:57am On Apr 24, 2013
it is now working without any upgrading of hardware although it 's a little bit slow. I downloaded swift srchder emulator and that did it for me. But the srchder logo is always showing on the screen
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by haibe(m): 11:21am On Apr 25, 2013
magnusradox:

i have now resolve my prblm...(pes2013 slows down during game play) simply download vga and install it to ur pc. thats all
secondly to make it een more faster u can just change ur display setting as shown in the picx below

what's vga? anf where ca n I download it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Use Cheats On Android PPSSPP / Pls How Do I Play Multiplayer Games On Ppsspp / Download Real Football 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.