Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1209399 members, 1563129 topics. Date: Thursday, 24 July 2014 at 03:37 PM

Akpors As A Presenter - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpors As A Presenter (483 Views)

Akpors As A Nigerian Police / The Presenter / Akpors And Father (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpors As A Presenter by Dondav(m): 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
AKPORS THE PRESENTER PRESENTER
AKPORS:Wats ur contribution? CALLER:There is dis lady i wanted in my life shortly after my NYSC,Bt all my efforts proved abortive, She wouldn't pick ma calls, she would laff at me while passin by for reasons best known to her, 5 months later, i was able 2 get an apartment, get a new car courtesy of a contract job i secured with a major oil company. Now most of d missed calls i have are hers, barrage of sms and all dat, i am confused on wot 2 do, Plz advice me.
PRESENTER AKPORS: Listen up give her a call letting her knw u'll be at her house in 2hrs, Wen its tym call her up and delay for anoda 2hrs,Take a cool Shower, wear a nice outfit and attention catching perfume, When its tym drive 2 her house, Walk 2 her door and knock,once she opens, with d sexiest smile u've got, look
stylishly into her eyes, draw her slowly to urself, take ur mouth close to her ear and whisper ''THUNDER FIRE U'
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Akpors As A Presenter by bunmioguns(m): 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
Beht why dondav undecided
Re: Akpors As A Presenter by Dondav(m): 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2012
bunmioguns: Beht why dondav undecided
Wetin i do?
Re: Akpors As A Presenter by bunmioguns(m): 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2012
Dondav:
Wetin i do?

na ur joke nw undecided

(0) (Reply)

I Went To A Bar / First Time I Meet My Ogbomosho Babe! / Football Cum Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.