Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? (12859 Views)

Bc / 15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 / 13 Business Ideas For 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by 2sexy(m): 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2012
Wow... I have been away for too long and it been long I made any new thead on here.

What are your business plans for 2013?

I started with 5k some months ago, let say 3 months now after leaving school with nothing in my pocke. But that has changed a little now and it can only get better by 2013. I dont wanna talk much about me or what I did so that it does not look like I a self promotion.

My plan is to improve on what I have started and add more streams of income as the month rolls out.

How about you?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by ihedioramma: 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
FOR NOW NOTING. I WILL LIKE U TO HELP ME WITH YOURS . THANK'S I LOVE YOUR WAY BOUT DONT LIKE THAT NAME SEXY.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by phreddie(m): 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2012
This yr marks my 3rd year doing importation biz, and now i even make more money selling info-products on how to start importation biz. Its has been very profitable and i plan to open an online shop in 2013. By the grace of GOD!
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by k2039: 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme]My business plan is to read more books and articles on business and wealth creation, also listen to audios on self made bussiness men, I'm still schooling and I will be graduating next year God willing and all things being equal. [/color]

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by 2sexy(m): 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
k2039: [color=soyouquotedme]My business plan is to read more books and articles on business and wealth creation, also listen to audios on self made bussiness men, I'm still schooling and I will be graduating next year God willing and all things being equal. [/color]
nice one there bro. You can make it. But don't read too of those book without acting.

I am a fresh grad 2 and will start NYSC march.

You can imagine someone starting just 5k naira and has made more from. That. But not to brag 2much. By january 2013, by Gods grace, I should have about $1500 in cash from my 5k seed.

2013 can only get better as I climb up the ladder while adding one or two stream(s) of income to my already my biz. But i wont be in hurry to add these streams of income.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by tolex34(m): 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2012
Can u please share with us the biz u started with 5k.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by k2039: 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
2sexy: nice one there bro. You can make it. But don't read too of those book without acting.

You can imagine someone starting just 5k naira and has made more from. That. But not to brag 2much. By january 2013, by Gods grace, I should have about $1500 in cash from my 5k seed.

2013 can only get better as I climb up the ladder while adding one or two stream(s) of income to my already my biz. But i wont be in hurry to add these streams of income.

[color=soyouquotedme]Ok sir, I understand your point quite alright. I don't really want to go to bussiness so soon, still want to read more, acquire more degrees and also work with my degrees.
The bussiness plan is more like a future plan provided all my goals work as planned.

Wishing you all the best in the comming year.
Goodluck.
[/color]

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 27, 2012
2sexy: nice one there bro. You can make it. But don't read too of those book without acting.

WITH DUE RESPECT SIR, U VE SAID NOTHING.
TELL US HOW U STARTED WITH 5K AND NW MADE $1500 OUT OF IT?
WHAT BUSINESS PLAN IS/ WAS ADOPTED HERE?
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Megaxy(m): 11:47pm On Dec 27, 2012
Pleased to hear about your lucrative business. I will like learn from u. @2013 must make sense. Email me mightysuco2007@yahoo.com
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by 2sexy(m): 7:28am On Dec 28, 2012
byrron:

WITH DUE RESPECT SIR, U VE SAID NOTHING.
TELL US HOW U STARTED WITH 5K AND NW MADE $1500 OUT OF IT?
WHAT BUSINESS PLAN IS WAS ADOPTED HERE?
and with due respect, this is NOT a thread about me. Don't you see thread title?
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by rozayx5(m): 7:42am On Dec 28, 2012
2sexy: and with due respect, this is NOT a thread about me. Don't you see thread title?

simple english, you would not have said it better grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by 2sexy(m): 7:45am On Dec 28, 2012
k2039:

[color=soyouquotedme]Ok sir, I understand your point quite alright. I don't really want to go to bussiness so soon, still want to read more, acquire more degrees and also work with my degrees.
The bussiness plan is more like a future plan provided all my goals work as planned.

Wishing you all the best in the comming year.
Goodluck.
[/color]
Bro, I too want to work, earn more, get more degrees and build a solid career. But you know the Nigerian labour market is very stiffed.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by 2sexy(m): 7:51am On Dec 28, 2012
rozayx5:

simple english, you would not have said it better grin grin grin grin
Bros, I tire ooo. When I created a thread for it, did anyone take action? only 4 out of over 30 people that contacted me.

But did I care? I moved on.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by k2039: 8:23am On Dec 28, 2012
2sexy: Bro, I too want to work, earn more, get more degrees and build a solid career. But you know the Nigerian labour market is very stiffed.

[color=soyouquotedme]All is well [/color]
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by mascot87(m): 9:18am On Dec 28, 2012
cheesy
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 28, 2012
2sexy: Wow... I have been away for too long and it been long I made any new thead on here.

What are your business plans for 2013?

I started with 5k some months ago, let say 3 months now after leaving school with nothing in my pocke. But that has changed a little now and it can only get better by 2013. I dont wanna talk much about me or what I did so that it does not look like I a self promotion.

My plan is to improve on what I have started and add more streams of income as the month rolls out.

How about you?

Come on my man, this is a great thread you started...we need more of this...to inspire youths towards entrepreneurship, why not share more business tips to assist some aspiring entrepreneurs who want to start 2013 with a good biz plan Go ahead, I am solidly backing you on this laudable project smiley smiley
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by markus1133: 9:22am On Dec 28, 2012
make money
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by simplemach(m): 9:23am On Dec 28, 2012
Enterprenuership. chikena......
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 28, 2012
tolex34: Can u please share with us the biz u started with 5k.
if you are still an undergraduate, believe me there are businesses you can start with that amount or say 20 - 40k. Just study your school environment very well, observe what is lacking and what is trending....but then, you must be ready to act without being shy or shameful of girls, cos thats the greatest challenge most male students face when desiring to start up a business- they are often shy because they don't want Anita, Tina, Cynthia, etc their crush and maybe girlfriends to see them doing that thing....

7 Likes

Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by rastamouse: 9:28am On Dec 28, 2012
I also intend to expand my existing job. Just like the OP, I started out with virtually nothing. Just had the right perspective and stayed focused.

I will be moving into my office in 2013 and plan to employ some hands to aid in the expansion plan. By the close of the year, my plan is to be among the top 10 percent of those who offer similar service in my country. It is really a huge ambition but as I said, being focused and trusting in GOD will take me there.

Good luck to all business starters out there!

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Iaz93: 9:28am On Dec 28, 2012
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by olsmade(m): 9:29am On Dec 28, 2012
Personal development - make myself more marketable - that, to me, is the ultimate business plan.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by NEROSKY(m): 9:29am On Dec 28, 2012
[size=13pt]no money to carry am out...but God dey !!![/size]
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by austinsmat(m): 9:29am On Dec 28, 2012
DailyNews: if you are still an undergraduate, believe me there are businesses you can start with that amount or say 20 - 40k. Just study your school environment very well, observe what is lacking and what is trending....but then, you must be ready to act without being shy or shameful of girls, cos thats the greatest challenge most male students face when desiring to start up a business- they are often shy because they don't want Anita, Tina, Cynthia, etc their crush and maybe girlfriends to see them doing that thing....
hungry never catch the person because if It do he will kwn that girlfriend are liability to guy

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by miteolu(m): 9:31am On Dec 28, 2012
OVER TO GOD
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by khrisponty(m): 9:33am On Dec 28, 2012
Why are you asking, are you trying to thief ideas? Take time O. Like we'll come & Spill here. I'l be fair and give you something to steal anyway. The plan is H.U.S.H, meaning 'Hustle untill something Happens'
Have a Good Day.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by KBARBIE(f): 9:34am On Dec 28, 2012
Hi, will like to know more about ur kind of business . U can mail it to kbarbie4life@yahoo.com. Thx
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:38am On Dec 28, 2012
Am an Artist specialized in Grafix & Textile. I want improve in my area of biz come 2013.
To the youths, learn a trade if you have the chance. Presently, I m earning with my degree & trading skills.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by hollypagan: 9:39am On Dec 28, 2012
Buy gun to kidnnap all nairalanders but i guess they dnt have dough
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by timbros(m): 9:41am On Dec 28, 2012
OP how do you expect people to come share their business plans for 2013 when you dont lead by example? Did I hear you say the thread is not about you but about others? You go wait tire to hear other people's business plan when you are hiding yours...

Btw I made first page!!!
*dancing etighi on Seun's office desk* grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Over 2,000 Nigerians Receive Startup Funds From Consummate Traders - Ishaku / Fuel Pump Prices-how Much Can I Purchase A Filling Station Fuel Pump. / Fire Disaster At Kurmi Market In Kano State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.