Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:48 PM

Searching For Fashola's Achievement- Part 2 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Searching For Fashola's Achievement- Part 2 (900 Views)

Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 / ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor / Searching For Fashola's Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Searching For Fashola's Achievement- Part 2 by oilyngbati1: 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
Folks, I followed with keen interest the thread on the elusive search for Fashola's achievement and I couldn't but see if I on my own part will be successful. If anybody (Fashola's proponent(s) and opponent(s)) could help us patriotic nigerians get to the bottom of this problem, I will appreciate it.

SO, LET PART2 OF FASHOLA'S ACHIEVEMENT BEGIN.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievement- Part 2 by oilyngbati1: 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2012
My team from Ikeja just returned and they say nothing new. The Awolowo way looks shabby and no Lagos state presence. The only time they see officials of state Government is when they come to collect taxes---what a shame
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievement- Part 2 by geeez: 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2012
Seeing that your first attempt failed, you're at it again

Why don't you face your thieving and under performing Biafran governors and stop taking aphrodisiacs for our e.rectile dysfunction in Yorubaland
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievement- Part 2 by babapupa: 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2012
And NL let you register this ID and even allow you to spam the forum with this rubbish.?
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievement- Part 2 by oilyngbati1: 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
babapupa: And NL let you register this ID and even allow you to spam the forum with this rubbish.?

You will do Fashola a favour by posting his new/old achievement (if any). remember, the man is gearing up for nigeria's pesidency come 2015. Who knows, if he wins, you'll be made the minister of misinformation grin
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievement- Part 2 by oilyngbati1: 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
Why is it that when we as law abiding citizens ask for accountability from our unable governor of Lagos state, touts will try to silence us, but these same touts will be all over the place demanding for accountabilty from Mr president and non ACN governors? Hypocrisy I tell ya cool

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievement- Part 2 by oilyngbati1: 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
My team are headed for Shomolu, but in the mean time I just received a team from Surulere. The Surulere team say there is absolutely nothing of late. They report that the little they have was done by Jakande and the federal Govt of nigeria.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievement- Part 2 by babapupa: 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
Oloshi, me participate in your madness? You can kill yourself over fashola for all I care.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievement- Part 2 by oilyngbati1: 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2012
babapupa: Oloshi, me participate in your madness? You can kill yourself over fashola for all I care.

Ahmadioha magbu kwe gi ishi dia, anumanu. Your yansh is toast grin. Nigerians have woken up from their sleep and are not fooled anymore. Meanwhile, the elusive search for Fashola's achievement continues cool
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievement- Part 2 by Dede1(m): 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
Fashola’s achievement or lack thereof is typical Yoruba loudmouthed acts of hype and exaggeration.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievement- Part 2 by coogar: 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
Dede1: Fashola’s achievement or lack thereof is typical Yoruba loudmouthed acts of hype and exaggeration.

except that his template is being used by the other state governors, specifically governors of the eastern states!
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievement- Part 2 by MrGlobe(m): 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
coogar:

except that his template is being used by the other state governors, specifically governors of the eastern states!
Yes! Theordore orji specifically.

@op I wish you goodluck oh. Am not gonna waste my Precious time in this unfruitful search again. never.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievement- Part 2 by jmaine: 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2012
Una no dey tire ?. . . . undecided
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievement- Part 2 by oilyngbati1: 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Yes! Theordore orji specifically.

@op I wish you goodluck oh. Am not gonna waste my Precious time in this unfruitful search again. never.
Please, let's not give up, Fashola can't hide his 'achievement' forever.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievement- Part 2 by MrGlobe(m): 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
oily+Yoruba:
Please, let's not give up, Fashola can't hide his 'achievement' forever.
ve given up. his 'achievements' are only visible to his minions like Gbawe, Eko ole on nairaland. until you become one you are on a fruitless search.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievement- Part 2 by babapupa: 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mr. Globe:

ve given up. his 'achievements' are only visible to his minions like Gbawe, Eko ole on nairaland. until you become one you are on a fruitless search.

You are giving up too soon, keep looking and you might lucky..

Jobless mofos...lmao
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievement- Part 2 by Nobody: 2:47am On Dec 28, 2012
My organisation sent the 500 men and women who participated in the first edition of the search exercise to the US for capacity building on SEARCHING for achievements of political office holders(*joke*). I suspect that our inability to identify any tangible project executed by Fashola in the last 6yrs may be due lack of capacity on the part of the SEARCHERS because it is unthinkable that Fashola had done nothing tangible in the last 6yrs.
The 500 men and women in my organisation will arrive tomorrow morning and we'll deploy them immediately to participate in the ongoing "searching for Fashola's achievement part 2" exercise(*joke*).
We hope that with better capacity and better LUCK, we will find something tangible this time.
Meanwhile, people that are already on ground should quickly confirm if the Lagos metro rail has now been completed. If it has, I promise to join the camp of those singing the praise of Fashola immediately.
I believe the un-expected but HUGE EXTRA funds the state govt has been recieving this year on account of partial removal of fuel subsidy (even though the governor opposed fuel subsidy removal) is more than enough to complete the Lagos metro rail line and begin the construction of 4th main-land bridge.
What is Lagos state govt doing with its own share of the un-expected but HUGE EXTRA funds from partial fuel subsidy removal? Why is it that the Fashola apostles dont care about what Lagos is doing what the HUGE EXTRA funds it receives MONTHLY on account of partial subsidy removal? I was just wondering!
Anyway, I wish all the participants in this part 2 SEARCH best of LUCK.

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievement- Part 2 by Crayola1: 2:58am On Dec 28, 2012
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievement- Part 2 by Nobody: 2:58am On Dec 28, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: My organisation sent the 500 men and women who participated in the first edition of the search exercise to the US for capacity building on SEARCHING for achievements of political office holders. I suspect that our inability to identify any tangible project executed by Fashola in the last 6yrs may be due lack of capacity on the part of the SEARCHERS because it is unthinkable that Fashola had done nothing tangible in the last 6yrs.
The 500 men and women in my organisation will arrive tomorrow morning and we'll deploy them immediately to participate in the ongoing "searching for Fashola's achievement part 2" exercise.
We hope that with better capacity and better LUCK, we will find something tangible this time.
Meanwhile, people that are already on ground should quickly confirm if the Lagos metro rail has now been completed. If it has, I promise to join the camp of those singing the praise of Fashola immediately.
I believe the un-expected but HUGE EXTRA funds the state govt has been recieving this year on account of partial removal of fuel subsidy (even though the governor opposed fuel subsidy removal) is more than enough to complete the Lagos metro rail line and begin the construction of 4th main-land bridge.
What is Lagos state govt doing with its own share of the un-expected but HUGE EXTRA funds from partial fuel subsidy removal? Why is it that the Fashola apostles dont care about what Lagos is doing what the HUGE EXTRA funds it receives MONTHLY on account of partial subsidy removal? I was just wondering!

At least people now know not to take you serious whenever you talk about GEJ's Achievement. Your attempt to ridicule a visible performance has tainted you as a propaganda. You will need a new username and start over again because no one serious minded should even read your posts anymore.

500 members of your organization and all that jazz are obviously imaginary which puts everything you have said on this forum as imaginary including GEJ's achievements.

See you grave below bros. Can you see the earth? Can you see it? Stop getting paid for self destruction!
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievement- Part 2 by EkoIle1: 3:02am On Dec 28, 2012
NL clowns and their Comedic display. You mofos are not working hard enough.

Let me give you a hint. I heard Fashola is hiding his achievements in some caves in Afghanistan, you fools need to go over their and take pictures for us to see. Oya anlele..
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievement- Part 2 by Crayola1: 3:09am On Dec 28, 2012
^^
I would believe that grin

Afghanistan should return it please. So people can stop lying on poor Fashola cry
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievement- Part 2 by tpia5: 3:28am On Dec 28, 2012
joblessness, wish gej could do something.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievement- Part 2 by oilyngbati1: 4:07am On Dec 28, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: My organisation sent the 500 men and women who participated in the first edition of the search exercise to the US for capacity building on SEARCHING for achievements of political office holders. I suspect that our inability to identify any tangible project executed by Fashola in the last 6yrs may be due lack of capacity on the part of the SEARCHERS because it is unthinkable that Fashola had done nothing tangible in the last 6yrs.
The 500 men and women in my organisation will arrive tomorrow morning and we'll deploy them immediately to participate in the ongoing "searching for Fashola's achievement part 2" exercise.
Thanks for your analysis and join us in this 2nd stage of the search.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievement- Part 2 by Nobody: 4:23am On Dec 28, 2012
oily+Yoruba:
Thanks for your analysis and join us in this 2nd stage of the search.

Nchara/wily+wily prick, you got my handle banned for no reason, you homoerotic wasteman...

You're the reason why I'm ashamed to tell people about this forum... I have been jamming all night with an Igbo chic that has never been to Nigeria just because of people like you and your voodoo... I tried convincing her that naija is a nice country(though I doubt it lol) and I was going to recommended this forum to her before I remembered how barbaric you plonkers are - and to save the innocent girl's mind from being polluted further by you bigots!!

Get a life!!
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievement- Part 2 by oilyngbati1: 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
Where are the Fashola's achievements in office after 6yrs in office?
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievement- Part 2 by veraponpo(m): 11:38pm On Dec 28, 2012
I am sure d OP is a joker. I am sure it is not the Fash of Lagos. Which Surulere did u go and all your team saw was Jakande and FG,s works? Is it the same Surulere whose roads have been dualized and made to double carriage every where? Pls get serious because you openly disgracing yourself. If u have Fash in your village, your people will not remain the same.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievement- Part 2 by ak47mann(m): 11:47pm On Dec 28, 2012
NNA how about his sophisticated eko atlantic project grin EKO NI BAJEOOOO embarassed
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievement- Part 2 by babapupa: 12:24am On Dec 29, 2012
veraponpo: I am sure d OP is a joker. I am sure it is not the Fash of Lagos. Which Surulere did u go and all your team saw was Jakande and FG,s works? Is it the same Surulere whose roads have been dualized and made to double carriage every where? Pls get serious because you openly disgracing yourself. If u have Fash in your village, your people will not remain the same.

They are trolling. You can't take trolls and forum jesters too seriously so don't waste your time.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievement- Part 2 by Ngodigha: 1:13am On Dec 29, 2012
babapupa:

They are trolling. You can't take trolls and forum jesters too seriously so don't waste your time.
Monkey stick to one monicker. You cant be using eko ile and babapupa at the same time, fool.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievement- Part 2 by oilyngbati1: 1:20am On Dec 29, 2012
babapupa:

Keep fooling your self. You think we don't know you're quoting your miserable self.

Babapupa=veraponpo

(1) (Reply)

2015 Posters: Resign If You’ve Run Out Of Idea – PDP Youth Group To Jonathan. / GEJ - All Talk No Action. Meanwhile The Children Continue To Die In Zamfara / Mysterious Similarity Between Abraham Lincoln And J.f Kennedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.