Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Supa Story 3 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Supa Story 3 (1033 Views)

Ekebe Supa. Young Boy Standing On His Mothers Booty / Supa Story 2 / Supa Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supa Story 3 by ekeroyal(m): 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2012
Once upon a time in a village, a man announced to the villagers that he would buy monkeys for N10. The villagers, seeing that there were many monkeys around, went out to the forest and started catching them..
The man bought thousands at N10 and as supply started to diminish, the villagers got tired and stopped.
He further announced that he would now buy at N20. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started catching monkeys again.
Soon the supply diminished even further and people started going back to their farms. The offer rate increased to N25 and the supply of monkeys became so little that it was an effort to even see a monkey, let alone catch it!

The man now announced that he would buy monkeys at N100! However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would now buy on behalf of him.
In the absence of the man, the assistant told the villagers. Look at all these monkeys in the big cage that the man has collected. I will sell them to you at N35 and when the man returns from the city, you can sell it to him for N100."
The villagers squeezed up with all their savings and bought all the monkeys. Then they never saw the man nor his assistant, only monkeys everywhere!

Welcome to Bin Gbagbo Memorial Stock exchange cheesy
Re: Supa Story 3 by bingbagbo(m): 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
eke i am sure you come from this village and sure that you are one of the male monkeys bought for 15 naira
Re: Supa Story 3 by ekeroyal(m): 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
bin gbagbo:

eke i am sure you come from this village and sure that you are one of the male monkeys bought for 15 naira

Gambari angry
Re: Supa Story 3 by Ruqaya(f): 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2012
what a peeeeety!

1 Like

Re: Supa Story 3 by babarazy: 7:44am On Dec 28, 2012
So. Wetin com happen next?
Re: Supa Story 3 by realsammie(m): 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Re: Supa Story 3 by ekeroyal(m): 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2012
babarazy: So. Wetin com happen next?

And your village was flooded with monkeys cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Embarasing Moments Of My Life / Akpors Goes To Court......... / Are Nigerian Men More Understanding Than Women... See Dis Drame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.