Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family (16880 Views)

Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Photo Of Karen Igho, Rita Dominic, Monalisa Chinda & Others At The NMAs / Give This Picture Of Karen A Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 28, 2012
Enoquin: The girl on the right in the second picture looks okay...no comment on the rest. The little ones are automatically exempted of course

You fine?? Taaaaaah! Shey I never see you for Yabatech?? Abeg, commot for pass make I road. Ibibio witch!!

Even orang-utan dey criticise person.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family by Horo(m): 10:18am On Dec 28, 2012
I didn't see any sign of anything that is worth one mill talk less of 30m abi nobi Wetin she got from BBA
Re: Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family by moneyhungry(m): 10:20am On Dec 28, 2012
no father(could it be OBJ?) .... cuz the family looks OBASANJO-ish.
Re: Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family by cold(m): 10:21am On Dec 28, 2012
'Meet the Fuglies'
Re: Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family by Symphony007: 10:22am On Dec 28, 2012
Why are their lips perking out in that second pic? I notice many girls do it..is it a new style. Horrid!!
Re: Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family by andy24(m): 10:35am On Dec 28, 2012
Nice family. But her brown powder is too much

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family by ichommy(m): 10:35am On Dec 28, 2012
*Fall from mat*
Re: Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family by AyeeIdris(f): 10:36am On Dec 28, 2012
Awesome figure. Face.....not so much. I think her makeup is a classic example of why less is sometimes more. Season greetings to her family.
Re: Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 28, 2012
Who is Karen igho?
Re: Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family by Pappybestme(m): 10:41am On Dec 28, 2012
grin Na waoh na celebrity b dis?
Re: Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family by sharpman1(m): 10:54am On Dec 28, 2012
But......why is this girl ugly....
Re: Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 28, 2012
My God, That slap must have increased the size of her eyeballs and lips.

Who the hell is that in the middle?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/929087_karen1_jpg946e9735500bfe3b6d31f8b1f8958f91
Re: Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 28, 2012
Is she related to the Chinese superstar called Ug Li?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family by ibehenryrocket(m): 11:17am On Dec 28, 2012
undecidedMy eyes are hurting. Going to get some eye drop. Halloween has passed nah
Re: Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family by ask4double(m): 11:18am On Dec 28, 2012
Born 2be Rich: My goodness...too much make up...and must dey squeeze their lips like that to snap....I now know why olopa slap that her mouth sef... angry
My brother this squeezing of lips thing tire me o.... i observe that girls do it alot this days when posing for a shot.
Re: Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family by Kx: 11:24am On Dec 28, 2012
Money dey make money fine but it appears the reverse is the case with Karen,
Why?
Re: Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 28, 2012
Gosh, I imagine how Karen's family would have been faring if not for BBA, people would be calling them ugly, etc
But thankfully cos of the money, now they can meet their material needs, help people too, even those who call them names,buy make up, etc
So they may be ugly, but at least they are RICH
Haters take that, ugly gal is also a rich babe

My strongest worded post, when people insult people based on their looks, I SMH...horrible
Why on earth would a human being, call another ugly...when women, who carry children in their wombs do this, I feel like barfing..

This Karen, I hate her over partying and attention seeking stunts, but I love her to bits
She has a good heart....or has it ceased to matter?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family by Enoquin(f): 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2012
Dr. Wise:

You fine?? Taaaaaah! Shey I never see you for Yabatech?? Abeg, commot for pass make I road. Ibibio witch!!

Even orang-utan dey criticise person.

I aint Ibibio...I am annang...If you have a problem with me, say it. Funny you are the first person calling me Ugly, intruiging...I tell ya
Re: Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family by plendil: 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2012
mummy!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
See lips be like....that pink tin!!!
Re: Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2012
See eyes ...be like usu!!!
Re: Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
I know no say igbo don dey reach some w.omen hand!!!
Re: Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2012
See as person be like bnony fish...
Re: Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2012
Saw this gal few weeks ago at white house sabo yaba...she looks better on ground...she looks ugly on this pix

Meanwhile am posting this via my vertu phone, while watching kidsco in my humble apartment at vgc
Re: Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2012
I find it hard to understand how so many cruel people can be in a single discussion board. The same folk who claim to be Christians and Muslims will mock their fellow humans, and call them ugly, the same folk who attend night vigil.

The fact remains, there's somebody for everyone, regardless of their looks. For every person you tag "ugly", someone else sees that same person as attractive. Some of us on here are not good-looking in the classical sense, but without profile pictures, who can tell?

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family by Mallow: 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2012
Siena: I find it hard to understand how so many cruel people can be in a single discussion board. The same folk who claim to be Christians and Muslims will mock their fellow humans, and call them ugly, the same folk who attend night vigil.

The fact remains, there's somebody for everyone, regardless of their looks. For every person you tag "ugly", someone else sees that same person as attractive. Some of us on here are not good-looking in the classical sense, but without profile pictures, who can tell?

The same people calling her ugly are gorilla-look-alike themselves. Idiotas!
Re: Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family by huninaija(f): 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2012
Seems like karen is bleaching, i wonder why black people continue to give themselves cancer all in the name of looking "lighter'... undecided lipsrsealed

And you people that are abusing her looks, i'm sure you don't look any better yourselves... Nansense!! undecided
Re: Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family by Goldieluks: 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2012
Nice family.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family by Kate77sexy(f): 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2012
DailyNews: lipsrsealed
u not sayin anytin?
Re: Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family by chacha3(f): 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2012
ichommy: *Fall from mat*
keep falling wen u break ur neck dat wil be d end.
Re: Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2012
J12: Is she related to the Chinese superstar called Ug Li?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NICE 1 BRUV cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenny St-Brown Complains About Wande-Coal's 'Go-Low' Video / Photo- Prof Wole Soyinka With His Cult Members / I Was Disrespected By Dj Neptune – Solidstar Rants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.