Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Where Can I Get A Car To Buy With Flexible Installmental Payment ? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Where Can I Get A Car To Buy With Flexible Installmental Payment ? (1102 Views)

I Need A Car Btw 400k And 500k With Installmental Payment / Tokunbo Cars ,installmental Payment / Installmental Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get A Car To Buy With Flexible Installmental Payment ? by mmjunior: 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2012
Please I need suggestion. I need a car of about 1m - 1.2m value (Tokunbo and preferably a Toyota). I can only pay in installment. I'm ready to pay 100k a month for the next 10 - 12 months guaranteed. Pls call me if you can arrange this kind of deal or link me with someone who can. Thanks. email: mmjunior0@gmail.com (Pls no bank suggestions, cant pay interest)
Re: Where Can I Get A Car To Buy With Flexible Installmental Payment ? by mmjunior: 12:39am On Dec 28, 2012
My number 08058105091
Re: Where Can I Get A Car To Buy With Flexible Installmental Payment ? by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 28, 2012
Personally i would advice against such. It will be better you save that money as fixed deposite for that length of time, buy your car wit peace of mind. What if the following occurs (God Forbids oh) it gets stolen, had an accident, gets burnt- you would continue paying for a waste and it might hurt! Be patient and buy, even if the above should happen, all along, it was YOURS.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get A Car To Buy With Flexible Installmental Payment ? by uboma(m): 7:00am On Dec 28, 2012
hisblud: Personally i would advice against such. It will be better you save that money as fixed deposite for that length of time, buy your car wit peace of mind. What if the following occurs (God Forbids oh) it gets stolen, had an accident, gets burnt- you would continue paying for a waste and it might hurt! Be patient and buy, even if the above should happen, all along, it was YOURS.

Good advice.
Re: Where Can I Get A Car To Buy With Flexible Installmental Payment ? by mmjunior: 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2012
Thanks for the advice. I have actually tried saving but always unsuccessful. I have poor saving culture i must confess. maybe the fixed deposit idea will work sha. At the same time, the urge to get another car is too much to resist. My present car has run down completely.
Re: Where Can I Get A Car To Buy With Flexible Installmental Payment ? by fm7070: 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2012
this has been my major challenge, saving up to 1m is not easy especially when you have family with their needs.
i actually need the car to enhance my business. I can even pay 50% cash down and pay the remaining instalmentally.
Re: Where Can I Get A Car To Buy With Flexible Installmental Payment ? by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 30, 2012
mmjunior: Thanks for the advice. I have actually tried saving but always unsuccessful. I have poor saving culture i must confess. maybe the fixed deposit idea will work sha. At the same time, the urge to get another car is too much to resist. My present car has run down completely.
before you decide, weigh your options carefully. cant you put it to repair at least? While you save for a better one? Lets say before you put it in a fixed deposite, you take 2/10 of the amount and repair, the rest into fixed deposite. Definately, you wont be repairing it every month except its a part of a transportation business! to help save, i think if you discuss wit your bank and mandate them to deduct so so amount for the period you would raise the money to buy a new car!
Re: Where Can I Get A Car To Buy With Flexible Installmental Payment ? by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 30, 2012
fm7070: this has been my major challenge, saving up to 1m is not easy especially when you have family with their needs.
i actually need the car to enhance my business. I can even pay 50% cash down and pay the remaining instalmentally.
your own need and the op are different. I guess! In any case, since its for business, i feel you could check such and option, because you might first recover the cost of the car first from the profit. So think you can go for it but certainly, certainly, weigh your options carefully
Re: Where Can I Get A Car To Buy With Flexible Installmental Payment ? by fm7070: 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2012
hisblud: your own need and the op are different. I guess! In any case, since its for business, i feel you could check such and option, because you might first recover the cost of the car first from the profit. So think you can go for it but certainly, certainly, weigh your options carefully

Thanx, my challegenge is where do I get such facility?
Re: Where Can I Get A Car To Buy With Flexible Installmental Payment ? by Pholy(m): 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2012
hisblud: Personally i would advice against such. It will be better you save that money as fixed deposite for that length of time, buy your car wit peace of mind. What if the following occurs (God Forbids oh) it gets stolen, had an accident, gets burnt- you would continue paying for a waste and it might hurt! Be patient and buy, even if the above should happen, all along, it was YOURS.

Naaa.. Dats why there is insurance.. He can insure the vehicle to prevent such financial loss in the event of such.
Re: Where Can I Get A Car To Buy With Flexible Installmental Payment ? by mmjunior: 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2012
hisblud: before you decide, weigh your options carefully. cant you put it to repair at least? While you save for a better one? Lets say before you put it in a fixed deposite, you take 2/10 of the amount and repair, the rest into fixed deposite. Definately, you wont be repairing it every month except its a part of a transportation business! to help save, i think if you discuss wit your bank and mandate them to deduct so so amount for the period you would raise the money to buy a new car!

those mechanic guys have dealt with me. they were the ones that contributed to the car's deterioration and made me fed up with it that i decided to get a new one. its a mazda 626 hatch back and its in bad shape, engine plus body. i even want to sell it, i get bids of 150k for it. i think i'll just try the initial suggestion.
Re: Where Can I Get A Car To Buy With Flexible Installmental Payment ? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 31, 2012
Pholy:

Naaa.. Dats why there is insurance.. He can insure the vehicle to prevent such financial loss in the event of such.
is it quite possible to insure a car that has not been fully paid for in nigeria?is it allowed?

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo 2007 Toyota Corolla For Sale 1.6m 08023408690, 08186992882 / Clean 2005 Naija Used Toyota Corolla 4 Sale@1.2m / price reduced Camry 00 650k E0D 05 1m in Ph! Call David 07067425770

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.