Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Am Confuse Nd Dnt Knw Wat To Do Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confuse Nd Dnt Knw Wat To Do Again (2579 Views)

U Dnt Knw How 2 B Romantic,u Only Knw D Way Dt Leads 2 My Pants Bae Lashes Out / I Dnt Knw Wat To Do,i Nid Advice / Plz Help Ur BrĀ®..@he Dosen't Knw Wat 2 Say Each Time He Approaches A Girl/lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confuse Nd Dnt Knw Wat To Do Again by lordzeus(m): 11:31pm On Dec 27, 2012
Helllo hus am alex by name. Mine is dat i hav a girl wch i rilly love so much bt now d issue is dat i hav dis plan snce witout telln her finaly i had to say it to ha nd nw is so angre nd ask mi nt to talk to ha again she evn had to delte mi frm ha bbm. I dnt knw wat to do again so hus i rilly nid ur help. Tnkz.
Re: Am Confuse Nd Dnt Knw Wat To Do Again by Harbb: 11:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
Face your books

1 Like

Re: Am Confuse Nd Dnt Knw Wat To Do Again by k2039: 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme]Channel all your energy to passing Waec, UTME and Post UTME

After you do that, let me know and I will advise you on the best strategy to get her, for now ignore her and focus your energy towards what I said.
[/color]
Re: Am Confuse Nd Dnt Knw Wat To Do Again by Paulipopor: 11:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
Harbb: Face your books
Seconded!!!
Re: Am Confuse Nd Dnt Knw Wat To Do Again by Paulipopor: 11:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
k2039: [color=soyouquotedme]Channel all your energy to passing Waec, UTME and Post UTME

After you do that, let me know and I will advise you on the best strategy to get her, for now ignore her and focus your enery towards what I said.
[/color]
thirded (whatever that is)!!!
Re: Am Confuse Nd Dnt Knw Wat To Do Again by lordzeus(m): 11:53pm On Dec 27, 2012
Am in d uni. Same as she bt d issue is dat i hav bin planin to travel outside the country witout letin her. I jst had to kip it all by my slf untill nw i had to tell ha wat i was doin. Daz it. She got angre wit mi nd said all sort of tinz to mi.
Re: Am Confuse Nd Dnt Knw Wat To Do Again by k2039: 11:57pm On Dec 27, 2012
lordzeus: Am in d uni. Same as she bt d issue is dat i hav bin planin to travel outside the country witout letin her. I jst had to kip it all by my slf untill nw i had to tell ha wat i was doin. Daz it. She got angre wit mi nd said all sort of tinz to mi.

[color=soyouquotedme]I'm confused.
Relay the whole story, all salient points must be included
[/color]
Re: Am Confuse Nd Dnt Knw Wat To Do Again by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:00am On Dec 28, 2012
lordzeus: Am in d uni. Same as she bt d issue is dat i hav bin planin to travel outside the country witout letin her. I jst had to kip it all by my slf untill nw i had to tell ha wat i was doin. Daz it. She got angre wit mi nd said all sort of tinz to mi.
which university,,?? guy u better look 4 a solution 2ur grammatical error; mayb dats d reason ur girl jilted u or dont u write a composition in primary sch
Re: Am Confuse Nd Dnt Knw Wat To Do Again by k2039: 12:02am On Dec 28, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme]By the way, there are over a thousand fine chicks in your school, why waste your time on one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPzDLGfyjw0
[/color]
Re: Am Confuse Nd Dnt Knw Wat To Do Again by Paulipopor: 12:05am On Dec 28, 2012
Now i gerrit...she's going to miss you too much thats why she's forming anger. You can assure her you'll always love her and will be there for her (this i doubt like 98%). No worry joor. Just give her chance like a 3 to 4 days. Then call her up. She'll understand.
Re: Am Confuse Nd Dnt Knw Wat To Do Again by lordzeus(m): 1:35am On Dec 28, 2012
@ paul. Are u serious abt it bcs she actin some how nw. I rilly love dis girl bt i hav to kip dis all by myslf.
Re: Am Confuse Nd Dnt Knw Wat To Do Again by dmcdad: 5:41am On Dec 28, 2012
Please you need to learn how to communicate your ideas properly so people can have a better understanding of what you are writing... No pun intended cool
Re: Am Confuse Nd Dnt Knw Wat To Do Again by Mynd44: 5:52am On Dec 28, 2012
Hmmmm
Re: Am Confuse Nd Dnt Knw Wat To Do Again by Paulipopor: 7:10am On Dec 28, 2012
lordzeus: @ paul. Are u serious abt it bcs she actin some how nw. I rilly love dis girl bt i hav to kip dis all by myslf.
i'm serious. Keep her some space. Its just the initial shock , the fear loving you converted to anger.
Re: Am Confuse Nd Dnt Knw Wat To Do Again by lordzeus(m): 10:18am On Dec 28, 2012
@ paul. Tnxz. I pray she undstnd vry well.
Re: Am Confuse Nd Dnt Knw Wat To Do Again by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 28, 2012
What language is the op communicating in, i don't understand!
undecided
Re: Am Confuse Nd Dnt Knw Wat To Do Again by dmcdad: 10:50am On Dec 28, 2012
AmBeautiful: What language is the op communicating in, i don't understand!
undecided

I bet you have a better understanding of that piece more than myself...
Re: Am Confuse Nd Dnt Knw Wat To Do Again by Jamesdman(m): 11:09am On Dec 28, 2012
lordzeus: Am in d uni. d issue is dat i hav bin planin to travel outside the country witout letin her. I jst had to kip it all by my slf untill nw i had to tell ha wat i was doin.
Hey poster! Did u say, u wanna travel outta Nigeria?
Me thinks u should just focus all ur energy on getting ur plans ready (visa, t.p, where u're gonna stay and what u're gonna be doing abroad), and forget about all these lovy-dovy stuffs u're worrying about. Because, trust me, once u cross the borders of this country and get into doing something worthwhile, u'll forget all about this ur little school love-affair!
Haven't u heard that, most school love ends in school?
Besides, u're trying to step into a new world of opportunities, financially, academically and even in romantic relationships.

1 Like

Re: Am Confuse Nd Dnt Knw Wat To Do Again by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 28, 2012
Go report her to ur mother grin
Re: Am Confuse Nd Dnt Knw Wat To Do Again by lordzeus(m): 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2012
@ james. Tnkz so much. I tink daz wat am goin to do.
@ cheek. Which mother i go report to. Lol.
But am livin the country witout her and i feel bad about it. I realy do love dis girl so much.
Re: Am Confuse Nd Dnt Knw Wat To Do Again by 2goodbobo(m): 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2012
If you are in 300level, please go back to your Departmental Head and tell him I said he should take you back to 100level. When you do that, then come back for advice.
Re: Am Confuse Nd Dnt Knw Wat To Do Again by 2sexy(m): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2012
Lolaabokoku: which university,,?? guy u better look 4 a solution 2ur grammatical error; mayb dats d reason ur girl jilted u or dont u write a composition in primary sch
I just tire for all this text message generation f00ls... angry
Re: Am Confuse Nd Dnt Knw Wat To Do Again by lordzeus(m): 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2012
Ur fada.
Re: Am Confuse Nd Dnt Knw Wat To Do Again by 2sexy(m): 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2012
lordzeus: Ur fada.
when you fail job interviews and aptitude test, nobody will tell you to throw away this crap. ode!
Re: Am Confuse Nd Dnt Knw Wat To Do Again by Goldieluks: 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
English please.......
Re: Am Confuse Nd Dnt Knw Wat To Do Again by duni04(m): 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2012
Lord!! OP gimme back my 2mins angry
Re: Am Confuse Nd Dnt Knw Wat To Do Again by lordzeus(m): 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2012
Lol
Re: Am Confuse Nd Dnt Knw Wat To Do Again by sugarbuns(f): 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2012
Abeg who gave d OP admission into the university? Grammatical blunders everywhere..chai..
Re: Am Confuse Nd Dnt Knw Wat To Do Again by Paulipopor: 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2012
You guys are taking this things too far these days. The youngman is asking for advice. You can simply advice him or ignore. This is not suppose to be an English class.

People self!
Re: Am Confuse Nd Dnt Knw Wat To Do Again by lordzeus(m): 1:40am On Jan 01, 2013
Tnkz
Re: Am Confuse Nd Dnt Knw Wat To Do Again by Giftedhands2(f): 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2013
If U must abbreviate next time, do it in a clear way and not bulge my eyes! And back to ur worries, don't U think building ur future should be ur sole priority at this point? ignore her until u are gone and in a short time, she would personally get in touch with U wheather she loves u or not.

1 Like

Re: Am Confuse Nd Dnt Knw Wat To Do Again by mikuz(m): 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2013
Paulipopor: You guys are taking this things too far these days. The youngman is asking for advice. You can simply advice him or ignore. This is not suppose to be an English class.

People self!
How can you give an advice when you don't understand what he's saying?
Truthfully you aint helping this guy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dont Know What To Do. / Pls Rate My Profile Pics / Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.