Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Of The Greatest Programmers, Seriously In Need Of Algorithsm. Pls Help. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Of The Greatest Programmers, Seriously In Need Of Algorithsm. Pls Help. (806 Views)

Dear Programmers Seriously Need Your Help!!! / 10 Greatest Computer Programmers In History / The Greatest Challenge Of The Programming World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Of The Greatest Programmers, Seriously In Need Of Algorithsm. Pls Help. by ELAGAIE(m): 11:43pm On Dec 27, 2012
am a 300level student of a university, all d activities in my school library is done manually, shame!. I mean borrowing and returnig of books. Pls i want somebody to help me design a fantastic algorithsm to develop an app to be used in doing these activities. I can code in Visual Basic VB and C++ and may be VB.Net frm next semester I salute u all.
Re: Of The Greatest Programmers, Seriously In Need Of Algorithsm. Pls Help. by xterra2(m): 11:03am On Dec 28, 2012
Good idea, let me help you a lot
Simplest way to do that ( i do this always - it's my way ) is to use good old pen and paper - use a book or multiple A4 papers
and THINK then write down your though at this point it won't be something useful
Then later on, again think, the following day again the same thing, when you are free but during classes hours e.g 8-2 think - jot down ideas
Keep doing this in 1 week, compile everything and you'll see you're done, don't worry about algorithm
Start to code it parts by parts till you'll have a complete application
Thats what i do, i always code my ideas in parts i.e do A jump to K, go to L go to Z then come back to B

Come back after one week with your response
Re: Of The Greatest Programmers, Seriously In Need Of Algorithsm. Pls Help. by Kennyinusa(m): 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2012
xterra2: Good idea, let me help you a lot
Simplest way to do that ( i do this always - it's my way ) is to use good old pen and paper - use a book or multiple A4 papers
and THINK then write down your though at this point it won't be something useful
Then later on, again think, the following day again the same thing, when you are free but during classes hours e.g 8-2 think - jot down ideas
Keep doing this in 1 week, compile everything and you'll see you're done, <b style="font-weight:50px; color:red;">don't worry about algorithm</b>
Start to code it parts by parts till you'll have a complete application
Thats what i do, i always code my ideas in parts i.e do A jump to K, go to L go to Z then come back to B

Come back after one week with your response

I support every thing that @xterra2 has said exceept the u dont need to worry about algorithm.
Note this in programing <b>The fact that you are seeing result doesn't make it right</b> There is always a convention and a standard for doing everything, including writing of codes, the programming paradigm as a whole.
You necessary dont need to be a algorithm writer but that doesn't stops you from knowing the basic.
<a href="http://it-ebooks.info"> Click here to get free it related ebooks</a>

(1) (Reply)

You Need To See This! An Android Social App From Nigeria. / I Need Some Advice On Professional Certification In I.c.t / Check Out Grand Theft Auto Naija 3 For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.