Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,413 members, 7,800,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Man Kidnaps Ex Wife, Rapes Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kidnaps Ex Wife, Rapes Her (1234 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave / Herbalist Kidnaps Girls In Calabar, Turns Them To Sex Slaves (pictured) / Man Kidnaps 5-year Old Boy In Ogun, Arrested In Abuja (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kidnaps Ex Wife, Rapes Her by nanomole: 3:07am On Dec 28, 2012
My ex abducted, raped me because I dumped him – Rescued victim

Crime Alert Thursday, December 27, 2012

advertisement
ads not by this site

By DONALD ARJI

The hitherto quiet atmosphere witnessed in Ligali street, Ojo road in Ajegunle area of Lagos was recently truncated, following the abduction of a 22-year-old lady identified as Bose Ashade, right in front of her compound. Noone could go for Bose's rescue, as the thugs said to have been heavily armed, threatened to kill anyone who dared to thwart their mission. And before everyone, helpless Bose, was whisked away in the thugs operational motorcycles. Time was 6pm last Friday.

Her apprehensive grandmother could not be consoled as she wailed uncontrollably, wondering why any one would choose to abduct her granddaughter who has been in her custody since the demise of her parents.

However, about seven hours later, news filtered in that Bose had been rescued by policemen from Layeni division, somewhere around Arinu Ishola street, Alaba. Upon inquiry, it was discovered that her abduction was masterminded by no other than her former boyfriend, one Ibrahim Bolaji.

Bose as gathered , had been in a relationship with Ibrahim for two years before the relationship went sour, over an unknown reason.

Crime Alert gathered that Ibrahim had on several occasion attempted to win back his girlfriend, all to no avail.

But along the line, he reportedly learnt that one of his friends was going out with Bose, a major reason he told Policemen made him abduct her.

Hear him: "Even if she was leaving me, she should have at least, accorded me the respect by going for another person instead of my friend. It was like a slap on my face. I only sent some of my friends to abduct her so as to teach her a lesson. I never intended to collect any money as ransom", he said.

But while in the hideout, Bose said she was raped by Ibrahim. At first, she said she thought the thugs were kidnappers. Sharing her terrible encounter with Crime Alert, she said: "From the way they operated, I concluded they were kidnappers.

My grand mother sent me on an errand that fateful evening and immediately I stepped out o f the compound, about nine men grabbed me and started beating and dragging me at the same time on the ground. I begged them not to kill me , that I was not having any money with me. But they did not stop.

When I got to their hideout around Alaba, my ex-boyfriend, Ibrahim, came in. I was shocked and asked why he would do this to me. Before I could finish the statement, one of them landed a slap across my face. And right there, Ibrahim raped me asking if that was not what I wanted.

My phone saved me

"When he finished with me, he left me in the room and directed his boys to keep an eye on me. But I had my phone with me and quickly text the location I was to my new boyfriend who contacted policemen at Layeni. The policemen arrived at about 12.30am and rescued me. But for their swift arrival I do not know what would have happened to me", she said, weeping.

Meanwhile, Crime Alert gathered that policemen at Layeni division were on the trail of the thugs who stormed Bose's place that fateful day.

http://odili.net/news/source/2012/dec/27/319.html
Re: Man Kidnaps Ex Wife, Rapes Her by nanomole: 3:09am On Dec 28, 2012
Hausa/Fulani are kidnapping for religion
Igbos and South South people are kidnapping for money
Yoruba are kidnapping for toto (obo). Na waoh!!!

4 Likes

Re: Man Kidnaps Ex Wife, Rapes Her by tpia5: 3:26am On Dec 28, 2012
lord have mercy, i think she has to settle this case out of court, or else she wont be safe even if the man is convicted.

you dont mess with cultists in that manner. Why was she dating his friend?
Re: Man Kidnaps Ex Wife, Rapes Her by Gboliwe: 3:45am On Dec 28, 2012
Unfortunate.
You kidnap a woman just for sex. Is she that good or you are that starved?
Never heard of this sort.
Re: Man Kidnaps Ex Wife, Rapes Her by Nobody: 4:29am On Dec 28, 2012
This shit happens to Nigerian young girl too faakinng mach!!!

Last year in Rumubiakani area of PH, some thugs just kidnapped a lady, and it turned out the shit was masterminded by her own fucking boy friend who is eager to blow but the girl was playing games.

This shit has got to stop! No wonder Nigerian boys come here and start dating fat white girls.

Lame niggas with shitty game!!

And to get putang in 9ja is fuckingggg easssyy as hell.. All you gotta do is make the girl laff and be nice but still nigaaz getting it twisted!

Ain't no girl wanna fak with a dumb "bad boy".. You gotta be a bad boy with intelligence and bitches gon be all on your chocolate nuts like granola bars!!

1 Like

Re: Man Kidnaps Ex Wife, Rapes Her by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 28, 2012
Crime Alert gathered that Ibrahim had on several occasion attempted to win back his girlfriend, all to no avail.
Guys hello, did you notice that the topic and the body of the post is conflicting? Its not a married couple but boy\girlfriend squabble. Op correct your topic. Now my opinion is wrong to do such.

1 Like

Re: Man Kidnaps Ex Wife, Rapes Her by k2039: 6:23am On Dec 28, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme]I'm sure he had invested in her(gifts, cash etc), when the break up happened he felt he made a huge loss and decided to convert his losses to se.x.

To the ladies, if you want to date, be sure to date a sensible intelligent man, if you must collect gift from him be sure he is not a mad man, if you must break up with him be sure it's for a good reason(in fact if you have doubts about him, don't go into the relationship), think with your brain always, don't get too emotional.
[/color]
Re: Man Kidnaps Ex Wife, Rapes Her by Maxymilliano(m): 7:27am On Dec 28, 2012
nanomole: Hausa/Fulani are kidnapping for religion

Guess this is your primary motive of posting the news in the first place...
Re: Man Kidnaps Ex Wife, Rapes Her by 175(m): 8:06am On Dec 28, 2012
Maxymilliano:

Guess this is your primary motive of posting the news in the first place...

correct. But its a shame
Re: Man Kidnaps Ex Wife, Rapes Her by 175(m): 8:07am On Dec 28, 2012
nanomole: Hausa/Fulani are kidnapping for religion

This is hilarious. . . .but bigotry dey smell folow am sha. And i dnt like it.
Re: Man Kidnaps Ex Wife, Rapes Her by Abagworo(m): 8:33am On Dec 28, 2012
The man was too kind probably because he still loved her or he has no money. If it was the woman that he dumped for her friend, worse would have happened. If that man was wealthy, he would have been happier single and free though.
Re: Man Kidnaps Ex Wife, Rapes Her by gbanikiti(m): 10:40am On Dec 28, 2012
Cant help but weep for my fellow woman. Uwa di egwu o!
Re: Man Kidnaps Ex Wife, Rapes Her by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2012
Gboliwe: Unfortunate.
You kidnap a woman just for sex. Is she that good or you are that starved?
Never heard of this sort.
i wonder o.when i say the only thing that revolves around the life of some men is sex,they will start getting angry and reign different kinds of curses on me.if they are not given willingly,they rather have it by force.by the way has brothels finished in lagos.chai! The perverts,rapists and mentally unstable men are increasing as fashola is signing more laws.tufiaaaa.this rapist get mama sha shocked
Re: Man Kidnaps Ex Wife, Rapes Her by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2012
Abagworo: The man was too kind probably because he still loved her or he has no money. If it was the woman that he dumped for her friend, worse would have happened. If that man was wealthy, he would have been happier single and free though.
and so that justifies rape abi.i just knew that that alaba is a den of rogues,rapists and pirates and thats why if i have to go there,i go with 2 of my elder brothers.that place is to dangerous.tufiaaa!

(1) (Reply)

Trailer Crush Another Keke-marwa In Lagos {photo} / Notorious Hire Killer Adigun Sentenced To Death / Armed Robbers Attack With The Intention To Chop Off My Manager's Head...(picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.