Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:06 PM

Fire In My Home A ‘Minor’ Incident, Obasanjo Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fire In My Home A ‘Minor’ Incident, Obasanjo Says (12348 Views)

Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers / We Will Beg Obasanjo, Says Lamido / Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire In My Home A ‘Minor’ Incident, Obasanjo Says by jhydebaba(m): 9:55am On Dec 28, 2012
According to the general himself, when he left prison in 1998 he was worth only N20,000 (about $1300). He left office in 2007 an astoundingly rich man. Even his farm, which was dying during his imprisonment, was in November 2004 confirmed by his spokesman, Femi Fani-Kayode to have recovered during his presidency and to be making about N30 million ($250.000) per month.
eda o la ro pin oh.

U can never write off a man.
Re: Fire In My Home A ‘Minor’ Incident, Obasanjo Says by tellwisdom: 10:03am On Dec 28, 2012
ohh, God is providing for him wink
Re: Fire In My Home A ‘Minor’ Incident, Obasanjo Says by harkingholar: 10:06am On Dec 28, 2012
Obasanjo..not everyman can be as lucky as you re nw.
Re: Fire In My Home A ‘Minor’ Incident, Obasanjo Says by Alexanderobi: 10:10am On Dec 28, 2012
hmm!
Re: Fire In My Home A ‘Minor’ Incident, Obasanjo Says by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 28, 2012
To be honest I like dis man , all dis power plant GEJ is posing with now,na who start am 6years ago.forget o its just like GEJ signing a power plant contract with oyibo and it mature 6years later. Na who do am, is it the past presido or the present one.
Re: Fire In My Home A ‘Minor’ Incident, Obasanjo Says by vanstanzy(m): 10:13am On Dec 28, 2012
Yeah its a minor incident, just stay optimistic. But pls, don't rebuild the mansion with money from our coffers. We've had enough of the stealing already.

1 Like

Re: Fire In My Home A ‘Minor’ Incident, Obasanjo Says by gulfer: 10:40am On Dec 28, 2012
Well, he owes Nigerians no obligation to reveal extent of fire. last time I checked, an ex-president becomes a private citizen at tenure end although with some level of state support to him. If the burnt part of the building houses any of his famed JUJU and power amulets, this probably is the beginning of the end for him as is always for powerful Yoruba men; the gods always weaken them for the smaller problems to finish them. mark my word, '2013 may not be very rosy for some people' and will be a year a lot of looters get their rewards. lipsrsealed
Re: Fire In My Home A ‘Minor’ Incident, Obasanjo Says by Ellashow: 10:55am On Dec 28, 2012
It's indeed a minor incident.

SaharaReporters jst blown it out of proportions, it's one of his small office @ home and it was immediately put off.
Re: Fire In My Home A ‘Minor’ Incident, Obasanjo Says by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 28, 2012
Na holy ghost fire go fire them and dem properties all grin cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Fire In My Home A ‘Minor’ Incident, Obasanjo Says by Uwakuwak(f): 11:02am On Dec 28, 2012
Leemak: minor incident abi? dont worry major incident is on its way......yeye man.
Dont wish him what u cannot wish ur self.
Re: Fire In My Home A ‘Minor’ Incident, Obasanjo Says by Wuse2(m): 11:05am On Dec 28, 2012
Too much money looking for problem to solve,wen u die I hope sharing of ur will no go make front page
Re: Fire In My Home A ‘Minor’ Incident, Obasanjo Says by slimfit1(m): 11:35am On Dec 28, 2012
Don't get it twisted he can still make heaven . A man's house that got burnt doesn't mean anything.
Re: Fire In My Home A ‘Minor’ Incident, Obasanjo Says by Memphis357(m): 11:47am On Dec 28, 2012
memski:
U re jst talkin trash.. Wats ur evidence he looted.. All this abokis will open their wide mouth and talk poo.. Mumu.
Guy,you're just a foolish fool!!!!! The bastard himself said that in 1998,he was worth 20k naira. 10 years later,after he has left office..... It's all there for us to see how he looted the country and you're asking for evidence..... It's cos of bitches like U I'm getting the nu Iphone 5. There's an app in it where U can get to slap bitch ass ni99az like you who talk sh!t over the phone!!! Faggit Muthafucka!!!
Re: Fire In My Home A ‘Minor’ Incident, Obasanjo Says by Benbiana(f): 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2012
Leemak: minor incident abi? dont worry major incident is on its way......yeye man.

may it never happen. no matter what happens, mind the finger you point at people because it can backfire
Re: Fire In My Home A ‘Minor’ Incident, Obasanjo Says by Benbiana(f): 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2012
[quote
author=floriana]Obasanjo's house has always been on fire since he slept
with his son's wife. Yesterday's fire is a small one compared to the
fire ignited by obj with his resilient yoghurt gun.[/quote]

where you there when he slept with her?. even though it was announced throught the media does it mean you should bear false witness against him
Re: Fire In My Home A ‘Minor’ Incident, Obasanjo Says by nwgoziri(m): 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2012
afam4eva: EFCC should pick up this guy. He's just confessed to looting the treasury
mek we hie jor,he manage he salary wel datz why
Re: Fire In My Home A ‘Minor’ Incident, Obasanjo Says by jadajada: 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2012
imagine dat.
Re: Fire In My Home A ‘Minor’ Incident, Obasanjo Says by lumeneng22: 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2012
k2039: [color=soyouquotedme]The only reason it's a minor accident is because you have the money to modify the wreckage
[/color]
.Even if d money is not there, the sitting presido will reinburse the ex shikena. You think say na animal republic?
Re: Fire In My Home A ‘Minor’ Incident, Obasanjo Says by ikooko(m): 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2012
afam4eva: EFCC should pick up this guy. He's just confessed to looting the treasury

Which EFCC? For your information, he will not spend his personal money to fix. You must have forgotten how much was allocated to past presidents in 2012 budget. Even in the absence of that, FG will still take it up.
Anything that happenes to him while alive is still the responsibility of FG.
Re: Fire In My Home A ‘Minor’ Incident, Obasanjo Says by ikooko(m): 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2012
uihebom: To be honest I like dis man , all dis power plant GEJ is posing with now,na who start am 6years ago.forget o its just like GEJ signing a power plant contract with oyibo and it mature 6years later. Na who do am, is it the past presido or the present one.

That is the irony, most people are blinded to his achievements due to their hatred for obj.
There is no way, with the best of technology that Jonathan can embark on power projects that its effects can be felt now.
Re: Fire In My Home A ‘Minor’ Incident, Obasanjo Says by Anufolusho(f): 7:24am On Dec 29, 2012
hmmmmm,ile oba to jo ewa lobu si,money plenty plenty oooo :ohmmmmm,ile oba to jo ewa lobu si,money plenty plenty oooo
Re: Fire In My Home A ‘Minor’ Incident, Obasanjo Says by tpia5: 3:24am On Jan 05, 2013
seems they were trying to knock him off,

hmm, nl o.

no wonder seun quickly attempted to revive p.orn sexuality section.

potential loss of income from some quarters, needs to look at alternative sources.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State / Senator Binta Garba: I Hawked Bread, Moi Moi To Survive / Russia-Ukraine: Nigeria To Pay More For Fuel Subsidy, Capital Projects Takes Hit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.