Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1258529 members, 1698107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 October 2014 at 11:26 PM

Most Popular Abbreviations Used On The Web. (you Need To Know) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Popular Abbreviations Used On The Web. (you Need To Know) (235 Views)

25 Abbreviations You Must Know About / What Do These Many Abbreviations Mean? / August New Month Wishes 4 All Unbehalf Of All 2go Chatting On The Web Members (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Popular Abbreviations Used On The Web. (you Need To Know) by Naijalane: 6:12am On Dec 28, 2012
2moro ~ Tomorrow
2nite ~ Tonight
2U2 ~ To You Too
24/7 ~ Twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week
303 ~ Mom
9ja ~ Nigeria
AKA ~ Also known as
ASAP ~ As soon as possible
Ba3 ~ Battery
BFN ~ Bye For Now
b/c ~ Because

B/W ~ Between

b4 ~ Before
BRB ~ Be Right Back
FOFL ~ Falling on Floor Laughing
DIY ~ Do it yourself
I 1-D-R ~ I Wonder
I <3 U ~ I Love You
i h8 it i ~ hate it
IMAO ~ In My Arrogant Opinion
IOU ~ I Owe You
FAQ ~ Frequently Asked Questions
K ~ ok
sup ~ What's up
fb ~ Facebook
gr8 ~ Great
L8 ~ Late
L8R ~ Later
LMAO ~ Laughing My Bottom Off
LMBAO ~ Laughing My Black Bottom Off
LMFAO ~ Laughing My F***ing Bottom Off
LMHO ~ Laughing My Head Off
LMAO ~ Laughing My Bottom Off
LMBAO ~ Laughing My Black Bottom Off
LMFAO ~ Laughing My F***ing Bottom Off
LMHO ~ Laughing My Head Off
LOL ~ Laughing Out Loud -or- Lots Of Love
LOLA ~ Laugh Out Loud Again
LOLZ ~ Lots Of LaughsN1 Nice One
OMDB ~ Over My Dead Body
OMG ~ Oh My gosh
ROTFLMFAO - Rolling On The Floor Laughing My F***ing Bottom Off

ROTFLOL - Rolling On The Floor Laughing Out Loud

ROTGL - Rolling On The Ground Laughing

ROTGLMAO - Rolling On The Ground Laughing My Bottom Off
THX ~ thanks
WTF ~ who the Bleep?/what the Bleep?/why the Bleep?

WU? ~ what's up?
W8 ~ wait
WUF? ~ where are you from?
*This is not all
*You can drop yours if you're a true 2go or fb chatter
Re: Most Popular Abbreviations Used On The Web. (you Need To Know) by Adufaye(m): 6:19am On Dec 28, 2012
ok! LOL-Lucifer Our Lord
Re: Most Popular Abbreviations Used On The Web. (you Need To Know) by Naijalane: 6:21am On Dec 28, 2012
Adufaye: ok! LOL-Lucifer Our Lord
lol ~ laughing out loud . Check it there
Re: Most Popular Abbreviations Used On The Web. (you Need To Know) by Adufaye(m): 6:30am On Dec 28, 2012
Naijalane: lol ~ laughing out loud . Check it there
i c am b4 i comment na,dats ma own
Re: Most Popular Abbreviations Used On The Web. (you Need To Know) by Naijalane: 6:39am On Dec 28, 2012
Adufaye: i c am b4 i comment na,dats ma own
hmm. Repent
Re: Most Popular Abbreviations Used On The Web. (you Need To Know) by Adufaye(m): 6:55am On Dec 28, 2012
u don repent?
Re: Most Popular Abbreviations Used On The Web. (you Need To Know) by Naijalane: 6:58am On Dec 28, 2012
Adufaye: u don repent?
i haven't but i'm not against the Lord God
Re: Most Popular Abbreviations Used On The Web. (you Need To Know) by Emmyk(m): 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2012
@op NNTM- Non New To Me
Re: Most Popular Abbreviations Used On The Web. (you Need To Know) by Naijalane: 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2012
Emmyk: @op NNTM- Non New To Me
CYDM~ close your dirty mouth
Re: Most Popular Abbreviations Used On The Web. (you Need To Know) by Imprida(f): 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2012
G2g~got to go.
Re: Most Popular Abbreviations Used On The Web. (you Need To Know) by Emmyk(m): 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2012
Naijalane: CYDM~ close your dirty mouth
CMM- Come Make Me. :-P

(0) (Reply)

What's The One Goal You'd Want To Achieve Before 2013?? / Reasons To Believe That ABACHA Is Still ALIVE / How Easily Do You Express Disgust?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.