Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,984 members, 7,799,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

How Can I Sell My Music To My Fans Worldwide - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / How Can I Sell My Music To My Fans Worldwide (762 Views)

Promote Your Music To Get Thoudsands Of Downloads / Let Matrix Muzix Promote Your Music To The Next Level / How To Promote Your Music To Millions Of People For Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Sell My Music To My Fans Worldwide by ayo84(m): 6:36am On Dec 28, 2012
I am a music artist ,how can i sell my music to my fans worldwide who don't have credit cards or paypal ?
http:///s3D79R

i want to buy music online legitimately but i dont have credit card, any other way to pay? I have fans all over the world who love my
music and want to purchase it online, but they don't have credit cards or paypal. How can i sell my music to them.

Discover how you can sell your music effortlessly online here : http://muyora.com/music/blog/faqs/
Re: How Can I Sell My Music To My Fans Worldwide by BICE(m): 10:35pm On Jan 09, 2013
i've tried it many times but i couldn't sign up.
Re: How Can I Sell My Music To My Fans Worldwide by chocorexbaby: 3:05am On Jan 12, 2013
[/color][color=#000000]

To get ur song on a blog for little ammount ping 294f02f1 it cost little. But ist ur song must have a goo graphic. Den send ur song to chocorexbaby@gmail.com n a little bio n d graphic. U can also tweet @chocorexbaby[b][/b]
Re: How Can I Sell My Music To My Fans Worldwide by james809: 9:23am On Jan 16, 2013
Hello nairalanders, we are in search of SERIOUS upcoming artiste and producers who want more exposure for their careers. We are a marketing firm that's interested in bringing to limelight few aspiring,upcoming artiste and producers and hook you up with some FREE marketing and a FREE professional portfolio website. SPOTS LIMITED! Only 20 spots available, ACT NOW! 100% FREE-SERIOUS artiste and producers ONLY | Shoot me a PM of ur interest...
Do not try any agency or pay anyone till you convinced we can't help you.

(1) (Reply)

[citytrendtv Lists] Top 10 Songs You Should Definitely Listen To This Week – Afr / Un Swaasam Lyrics Eetti Movie Adharvaa & Sri Divya / Tickets For Thisday Music Festival In Dc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.