Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - (86208 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Cost Of Starting A Digital Photo Printing Laboratory (photo Lab) / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by sojmann(m): 3:41am On Jan 03, 2013
Mini lot you meant to say.

rozayx5: my first trade for the year based on the system, part of the trade i closed 70 pips ( micro account) grin
seen below
EURAUD SELL

another 1000$ account heading for 10,000$, shocked shocked, it all begins with a click cool
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by wapmasta001(m): 7:52am On Jan 03, 2013
Nice trend here......welldone guys...wud always be branching here wen am driving ...lol
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by latestsunny(m): 7:57am On Jan 03, 2013
rozayx5: my first trade for the year based on the system, part of the trade i closed 70 pips ( micro account) grin
seen below
EURAUD SELL

another 1000$ account heading for 10,000$, shocked shocked, it all begins with a click cool

EURAUD was a bang!!!,I made abt 150 to 220 pips,I jes TP ds morning.dat ur system is working lik magic.av bn tradin for d past 2yrs now,ds system is exceptnal. I really tank u for giving it out freely.may God continue to enrich u wif more pips
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by lawson007(m): 8:32am On Jan 03, 2013
Hi,Rozayx5 and fellow traders or better still fellow researchers.there is an indicator i had since 2009 and it looks so much like DDfx BBstop.It is called Fxexpert.When i saw the DDfx BBstop v4 and the way Rozayx5 and the house have been using it and this research thread becomes the most logical place to bring it for scrutiny.My primary reason is that since it appears several candles before DDfx bbstop i want us to research into
1. check whether we can use it instead of DDfx Bbstop,since DDfx Bbstop misses some very long candle at times
2. Let's observe how it serves as the target for the market during correction or consolidation.
Rozayx5 you said you have some kind of simulation you use to test indicators please can you use it to test run this indicator for me.

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:25am On Jan 03, 2013
lawson007: Hi,Rozayx5 and fellow traders or better still fellow researchers.there is an indicator i had since 2009 and it looks so much like DDfx BBstop.It is called Fxexpert.When i saw the DDfx BBstop v4 and the way Rozayx5 and the house have been using it and this research thread becomes the most logical place to bring it for scrutiny.My primary reason is that since it appears several candles before DDfx bbstop i want us to research into
1. check whether we can use it instead of DDfx Bbstop,since DDfx Bbstop misses some very long candle at times
2. Let's observe how it serves as the target for the market during correction or consolidation.
Rozayx5 you said you have some kind of simulation you use to test indicators please can you use it to test run this indicator for me.
I once asked you to compare your system with Candlestick trend system on FTA thread but I'm not sure you saw the post. Since you've been using the system for over 3 years now, I think you should be able to tell if it is profitable or not. Notwithstanding, it would be nice if Rosay can test run fxexpert cos I'm not also always comfortable with the bbstop late signal.
I came across the Candlestick trend system not quite long and it's still working fine for me though I use it for BOM. Got a sell signal on EJ at the opening of 3am 4hTF candle and won the bet. Here is the link to the system http://www.forexstrategiesresources.com/candlestick-forex-strategies/1-candlestick-trend/
@Rosayx5. Please can you also test run this strategy for me? Thanks for the selfless service you render here and God bless you
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by kenniojo: 11:55am On Jan 03, 2013
Optimisticgondy: I once asked you to compare your system with Candlestick trend system on FTA thread but I'm not sure you saw the post. Since you've been using the system for over 3 years now, I think you should be able to tell if it is profitable or not. Notwithstanding, it would be nice if Rosay can test run fxexpert cos I'm not also always happy with the bbstop late signal.
I came across the Candlestick trend system not quite long and it's still working fine for me though I use it for BOM. Got a sell signal on EJ at the opening of 3am 4hTF candle and won the bet. Here is the link to the system http://www.forexstrategiesresources.com/candlestick-forex-strategies/1-candlestick-trend/
@Rosayx5. Please can you also test run this strategy for me? Thanks for the selfless service you render here and God bless you

Baba gondy... what time duration re u using on bom?
on the site , there are alot to download .. wch one did u download out of all?
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:55pm On Jan 03, 2013
kenniojo:

Baba gondy... what time duration re u using on bom?
on the site , there are alot to download .. wch one did u download out of all?
Download all. You can use exactly 4 hours or 3Hours58mins but you have to be fast
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by kenniojo: 1:26pm On Jan 03, 2013
Optimisticgondy: Download all. You can use exactly 4 hours or 3Hours58mins but you have to be fast

4TF ON MTRADER AND 4H ON BOM RIT?

COS I TOT THIS HOW I CAN B SO SURE OF BOM FALL..
OR HOW DO U USE UR OWN ?
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Optimisticgondy(m): 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2013
kenniojo:

4TF ON MTRADER AND 4H ON BOM RIT?

COS I TOT THIS HOW I CAN B SO SURE OF BOM FALL..
OR HOW DO U USE UR OWN ?
Yeah but you should first test it on your virtual account
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by kenniojo: 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2013
Optimisticgondy: Yeah but you should first test it on your virtual account

God bless u sir
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by ruggedcuzz: 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2013
Optimisticgondy: Yeah but you should first test it on your virtual account
Optty...i hail ooo...i just say make i research small b4 i rejoin u
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Optimisticgondy(m): 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2013
kenniojo:

God bless u sir
Amen and you too my brother
ruggedcuzz:
Optty...i hail ooo...i just say make i research small b4 i rejoin u
Bros hey, I hail you too o. Let's keep researching, we'll get there by God's grace
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2013
will reply to questions when am stable
@lawson will check your indicator tomorrow cool
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by NonFarmPayrol: 7:30am On Jan 04, 2013
@lawson the fxpert looks very simliar to my price channel stop indicator
takes signals very early but failed ranges tests woefully undecided
thats why i preferred using price channel stop as an indicator more than a trigger smiley
another thing is that you will take more trades but you might enocunter some losses, which might pay for the early entries

1 Like

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Lawfex: 8:27am On Jan 04, 2013
Non Farm Payrol: @lawson the fxpert looks very simliar to my price channel stop indicator
takes signals very early but failed ranges tests woefully undecided
thats why i preferred using price channel stop as an indicator more than a trigger smiley
another thing is that you will take more trades but you might enocunter some losses, which might pay for the early entries

Both of the bolded are same except in their settings(channel period and risk) and maybe color.

1 Like

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by lawson007(m): 1:10pm On Jan 06, 2013
U guys have been really wonderful in your responses.I appreciate it.thanks men.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by LaconicINC: 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2013
please Rozay pardon my illustration,just try and get my points then work on it,i think some filters should be applied to get more accurate signals
I noticed that when a trend is about to change it usually starts from the 1hr chart,i did not bother going to lower time frames.When there has been a dominant trend for a while and it is about to change,I noticed price usually tries to break a pivot point,usually there are several attempts to close above or below a pivot point,If price channel stop appears after this intense struggle around a pivot point,then a possible trend reversal has began.I will like to stop here,Rozay research is not an easy thing,it takes time and saps energy,you have really been trying with all your research,took me 2 days to put this together because i did not know where to start since it is my first time.Observations,modifications etc are welcome

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by LaconicINC: 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2013
EU 1 HR CHART,NOTICE SAME SCENARIO PLAYING OUT

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by LaconicINC: 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2013
HERE IS A GU BUY I ENTERED WHEN I DISCOVERED THIS TREND ON FRIDAY,NOTICE THAT I ENTER AT THE NEXT CANDLE AFTER price channel stop appeared, AND NOTICE WHERE I PLACED MY STOP-LOSS,IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN BELOW THE LOW OF THE PREVIOUS CANDLE,IN THIS CASE BTW 5 & 10 PIPS BELOW IT,I THINK PRICE IS HEADED FOR PIVOT POINT,BUT IT MAY ENCOUNTER SOME RESISTANCE AT S1,BEFORE GOING UP.ON THE OTHER HAND PRICE MAY GET TO S1 AND REVERSE,THEN CONTINUE THE DOWN TREND,NOTHING IS GUARANTEED IN FOREX

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by LaconicINC: 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2013
1ST CHART WAS ON FULL SCREEN

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by LaconicINC: 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2013
I don't know if this makes any sense to any body,i want some modifications and improvement on this stuff,cos i noticed the trend reversal starts from the 1 hr chart,then much later the 4hr chart confirms it when bbstop is broken in it,that is when the trend actually explodes like a nuclear bomb and you see pips running helter-skelter into your account making your account history all green,or what Rozay will call "Wind of Change" grin grin grin
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2013
LaconicINC: I don't know if this makes any sense to any body,i want some modifications and improvement on this stuff,cos i noticed the trend reversal starts from the 1 hr chart,then much later the 4hr chart confirms it when bbstop is broken in it,the is then the trend actually explodes like a nuclear bomb and you see pips running helter-skelter into your account making your account history all green,or what Rozay will call "Wind of Change" grin grin grin

seems you have been hacking into my computer grin
i have been studying the same thing too for 2 weeks now grin grin
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2013
LaconicINC: please Rozay pardon my illustration,just try and get my points then work on it,i think some filters should be applied to get more accurate signals
I noticed that when a trend is about to change it usually starts from the 1hr chart,i did not bother going to lower time frames.When there has been a dominant trend for a while and it is about to change,I noticed price usually tries to break a pivot point,usually there are several attempts to close above or below a pivot point,If price channel stop appears after this intense struggle around a pivot point,then a possible trend reversal has began.I will like to stop here,Rozay research is not an easy thing,it takes time and saps energy,you have really been trying with all your research,took me 2 days to put this together because i did not know where to start since it is my first time.Observations,modifications etc are welcome

below is EURGBP buy
on 1 hour the bbstop had given a go ahead sometime ago,
they all work it just matters your target, if you want to stick to strict swinging, i prefer 4H signals with confirmation from 1H charts cool

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by LaconicINC: 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2013
rozayx5:

below is EURGBP buy
they all work it just matters your target, if you want to stick to strict swinging, i prefer 4H signals with confirmation from 1H charts cool
it makes sense,i usually target 50 pips per trade then if i notice that the trend is continuing from the 4hr chart,that is when bbstop is broken there,then i will make plan to re-enter,what do you think?
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by joelreg(m): 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2013
rozayx5:

below is EURGBP buy

THE BOss i must thank you for your good work towards humanity. May God reward you richly. Pls i av sent mail to u please reply. I av some questions that i needed an answer. Or you can send a blank email to me bigexploit@gmail.com.
Cheers
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2013
joelreg:

THE BOss i must thank you for your good work towards humanity. May God reward you richly. Pls i av sent mail to u please reply. I av some questions that i needed an answer. Or you can send a blank email to me bigexploit@gmail.com.
Cheers

my NL username @gmail.com
thats my link cool
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2013
LaconicINC: it makes sense,i usually target 50 pips per trade then if i notice that the trend is continuing from the 4hr chart,that is when bbstop is broken there,then i will make plan to re-enter,what do you think?

very good plan, but 50 pips is too much, just try and reduce it to like 30 or so then when 4H confirms you can reenter as you said cool
but note, your wind of change my not blow consistently, just try and keep a clean history cool
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by LaconicINC: 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2013
rozayx5:

very good plan, but 50 pips is too much, just try and reduce it to like 30 or so then when 4H confirms you can reenter as you said cool
but note, your wind of change my not blow consistently, just try and keep a clean history cool
thanks for your input,really appreciate it
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by joelreg(m): 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2013
rozayx5:

Boss i av sent u a mail. Waitin patiently for the reply.
Cheers
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by latestsunny(m): 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2013
pls guys let make further reseacvh on this my new discovering.i cal it SUPER DIVERGENT DICTECTOR grin grin.it can easily dictect whr to enter trade on trends and channels only.once u c the divergent arrow and the gann is locked,u can enter d trade. NOTE:ALWAYS TRADE WITH THE TREND

1 Like

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by latestsunny(m): 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2013
Diagram Illustration to follow soon,dnt mind my explaination. Once u c it on ur platform its self explainatary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

What's The Best Way To Transfer Money To Nigeria Online? / Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) / Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.