Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - - Business (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - (86199 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Cost Of Starting A Digital Photo Printing Laboratory (photo Lab) / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by omoluka: 7:43am On Dec 22, 2015
rozayx5:

started my forex institute whatsapp group and so far we are 60 members
please add me 07037618186
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by letuak(m): 2:24am On Dec 23, 2015
rozayx5:

Add my number: 08130754877
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by epapers: 10:09am On Dec 26, 2015
rozayx5:

please add me 08151029774
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Salimney(m): 11:18am On Dec 26, 2015
please add me to the group 08037119653
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by yomifowe(m): 12:18am On Dec 29, 2015
Hello Rozayx5. I've been going through your thread from beginning and I must confess your indicators are one in town. I will like you to add me to the whatsap group 08092542056. Thank you.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by letuak(m): 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
Please, add my no.08182638421.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by onicha123(m): 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
hello sir..... add me up 07088693902
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 2:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
gbpnzd buy shud be closed at this range

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Luckystar220: 2:29am On Jan 18, 2016
rozayx5:
gbpnzd buy shud be closed at this range
pls add me 07062480525
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by GreenlanD200: 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
Please add me to your whatsapp group

Thanks
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by igeluma: 7:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
Please oga Rufus re add me to yur forex institute am ready to be active nor.08037955794
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by saxy4c(m): 10:53pm On May 08, 2016
Please add me.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 3:01am On May 13, 2016
all added, with the way nl is going now, fx not a good place for it undecided

1 Like

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by AKBINARY: 8:51am On May 13, 2016
add my nos 08035064901
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Uncommon11: 10:10am On May 13, 2016
@rozayx5 pls add me. Thanks 080yyy
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Darkpal: 10:44am On May 13, 2016
Please add. 08037xxxx18
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by sainty2k3(m): 10:45am On May 13, 2016
rozayx5:
all added, with the way nl is going now, fx not a good place for it undecided
please kindly add me - 080343m
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Cul4real(m): 7:46am On May 16, 2016
Please what is different between buy/sell limit order and buy /sell stop order? Thanks.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by NonFarmPayrol: 9:21am On Jun 08, 2016
current trades

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
Cul4real:
Please what is different between buy/sell limit order and buy /sell stop order? Thanks.

Different types of orders allow you to be more specific about how you'd like your broker to fulfill your trades. When you place a stop or limit order, you are telling your broker that you don't want the market price (the current price at which a stock is trading), but that you want the stock price to move in a certain direction before your order is executed.

With a stop order, your trade will be executed only when the security you want to buy or sell reaches a particular price (the stop price). Once the stock has reached this price, a stop order essentially becomes a market order and is filled. For instance, if you own stock ABC, which currently trades at $20, and you place a stop order to sell it at $15, your order will only be filled once stock ABC drops below $15. Also known as a "stop-loss order", this allows you to limit your losses. However, this type of order can also be used to guarantee profits. For example, assume that you bought stock XYZ at $10 per share and now the stock is trading at $20 per share. Placing a stop order at $15 will guarantee profits of approximately $5 per share, depending on how quickly the market order can be filled.

Stop orders are particularly advantageous to investors who are unable to monitor their stocks for a period of time, and brokerages may even set these stop orders for no charge.

One disadvantage of the stop order is that the order is not guaranteed to be filled at the preferred price the investor states. Once the stop order has been triggered, it turns into a market order, which is filled at the best possible price. This price may be lower than the price specified by the stop order. Moreover, investors must be conscientious about where they set a stop order. It may be unfavorable if it is activated by a short-term fluctuation in the stock's price. For example, if stock ABC is relatively volatile and fluctuates by 15% on a weekly basis, a stop loss set at 10% below the current price may result in the order being triggered at an inopportune or premature time.

A limit order is an order that sets the maximum or minimum at which you are willing to buy or sell a particular stock. For instance, if you want to buy stock ABC, which is trading at $12, you can set a limit order for $10. This guarantees that you will pay no more than $10 to buy this stock. Once the stock reaches $10 or less, you will automatically buy a predetermined amount of shares. On the other hand, if you own stock ABC and it is trading at $12, you could place a limit order to sell it at $15. This guarantees that the stock will be sold at $15 or more.

The primary advantage of a limit order is that it guarantees that the trade will be made at a particular price; however, your brokerage will probably charge a higher a commission for the limit order, and it's possible that your order will not be executed at all if the limit price is not reached.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by mceze(m): 10:41am On Jun 10, 2016
Darkpa1:

Oga rozayx5 but you should have alerted the members of your whatsapp group "Forex Institute" that you were going to delete them from your group. Anyway thanks but thats not the way to go about it. In my opinion you were rude to have done that. Cheers!!! Enjoy your FX ATM. We will surely get there God's willing.

Thanks my brother..I like what you told him.The guy is so rude,arrogant and proud..Nobody has monopoly of knowledge...

1 Like

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
mceze:

Thanks my brother..I like what you told him.The guy is so rude,arrogant and proud..Nobody has monopoly of knowledge...

hmm . thats humans for you

arrogance and pride led me to create this place. your type full nigeria

have you approached me for knowledge before or you just talk out of your gnorance

i lost my phone and i shut down the group for security reasons. all i see is hatred in you
in forex there is no pride because the market is good at humbling people. someone asked a question above and i replied him. you just jumped out of nowhere and pour you frustration on the wrong person.
i left your alerts thread for you guys pls stay there and do your handwork pls

2 Likes

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by amyliajane(f): 6:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
I thought as much @rozayx5 you deleted me from the group as well. kindly add me back.

08063887539. Thanks
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by sainty2k3(m): 6:19am On Jun 13, 2016
amyliajane:
I thought as much @rozayx5 you deleted me from the group as well. kindly add me back.

08063887539. Thanks
someone on this thread is picking up people's number and add them to a room with similar name to rozay own but I doubt if rozay is in the group at all. beware
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 9:05am On Jun 14, 2016
sainty2k3:

someone on this thread is picking up people's number and add them to a room with similar name to rozay own but I doubt if rozay is in the group at all. beware

its me i had dropped signals last week and they all did well
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
grin grin grin grin

so many crazy traders on ffactory shocked shocked

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Guest01: 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
On point!

rozayx5:

Different types of orders allow you to be more specific about how you'd like your broker to fulfill your trades. When you place a stop or limit order, you are telling your broker that you don't want the market price (the current price at which a stock is trading), but that you want the stock price to move in a certain direction before your order is executed.

With a stop order, your trade will be executed only when the security you want to buy or sell reaches a particular price (the stop price). Once the stock has reached this price, a stop order essentially becomes a market order and is filled. For instance, if you own stock ABC, which currently trades at $20, and you place a stop order to sell it at $15, your order will only be filled once stock ABC drops below $15. Also known as a "stop-loss order", this allows you to limit your losses. However, this type of order can also be used to guarantee profits. For example, assume that you bought stock XYZ at $10 per share and now the stock is trading at $20 per share. Placing a stop order at $15 will guarantee profits of approximately $5 per share, depending on how quickly the market order can be filled.

Stop orders are particularly advantageous to investors who are unable to monitor their stocks for a period of time, and brokerages may even set these stop orders for no charge.

One disadvantage of the stop order is that the order is not guaranteed to be filled at the preferred price the investor states. Once the stop order has been triggered, it turns into a market order, which is filled at the best possible price. This price may be lower than the price specified by the stop order. Moreover, investors must be conscientious about where they set a stop order. It may be unfavorable if it is activated by a short-term fluctuation in the stock's price. For example, if stock ABC is relatively volatile and fluctuates by 15% on a weekly basis, a stop loss set at 10% below the current price may result in the order being triggered at an inopportune or premature time.

A limit order is an order that sets the maximum or minimum at which you are willing to buy or sell a particular stock. For instance, if you want to buy stock ABC, which is trading at $12, you can set a limit order for $10. This guarantees that you will pay no more than $10 to buy this stock. Once the stock reaches $10 or less, you will automatically buy a predetermined amount of shares. On the other hand, if you own stock ABC and it is trading at $12, you could place a limit order to sell it at $15. This guarantees that the stock will be sold at $15 or more.

The primary advantage of a limit order is that it guarantees that the trade will be made at a particular price; however, your brokerage will probably charge a higher a commission for the limit order, and it's possible that your order will not be executed at all if the limit price is not reached.

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
Guest01:

On point!

WILL BE POSTING S&P 500 index signals

1 Like

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 4:13am On Jun 23, 2016
BREXIT vote is today so traders should be careful

heavy market volatility expected
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by mceze(m): 6:45am On Jun 23, 2016
rozayx5:

hmm . thats humans for you

arrogance and pride led me to create this place. your type full nigeria

have you approached me for knowledge before or you just talk out of your gnorance

i lost my phone and i shut down the group for security reasons. all i see is hatred in you
in forex there is no pride because the market is good at humbling people. someone asked a question above and i replied him. you just jumped out of nowhere and pour you frustration on the wrong person.
i left your alerts thread for you guys pls stay there and do your handwork pls

Sorry for the lost of your phone.I do not have any hatred for you.Why would I? Which alert group are you talking about? I do not have any alert group.Happy to hear that you are ok sha! You would have told us that you are shutting the group because of security reasons.If you are in our shoe, that's what you will think because I called your number and it was not going and we keep on asking each other questions, that atleast you would have told us that you are closing the group.Someone ask me of recently if I have heard anything from you, and I said no..Don't take it personal, I have nothing against you.I just said my mind.I don't talk things behind someone's back.If you are angry with my comment, am sorry!

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply)

Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home / What's The Best Way To Transfer Money To Nigeria Online? / Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.