Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,308 members, 7,780,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:52 PM

Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - (86042 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Cost Of Starting A Digital Photo Printing Laboratory (photo Lab) / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by youngmega: 11:16am On Mar 06, 2013
Akobi24: Jamacel, frenchman2, manweysabi. If you guys are so good in forex, why is nobody answering my question. Pls help me , i want to join forex trading. Where do i start from.
start from babypips.com .. bro
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 2:39pm On Mar 06, 2013
hope you all ate and cleaned mouth on EURNZD cool

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by softmind24: 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2013
pls where can i download dis forex trade platform, plsssssssssssss embarassed
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2013
softmind24: pls where can i download dis forex trade platform, plsssssssssssss embarassed

please be specifc

Are you a new bie, or are you looking for a broker
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by softmind24: 10:44pm On Mar 07, 2013
rozayx5:

please be specifc

Are you a new bie, or are you looking for a broker
yes am a new bie, pls where can i download it
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 7:06am On Mar 08, 2013
softmind24: yes am a new bie, pls where can i download it

go to Instaforex .com
look for - download trading terminal -
select the first option for PC
download it and install it

but you can attend a free seminar if your in Lagos

instafxng . com
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by dagr8(m): 9:47am On Mar 08, 2013
Optimisticgondy: Boss Rosayx5, have you ever tried changing your ddfxBBstop's length to 7 and see how it looks like? I did it and think it's cool at catching trends on time. What do you think, please? Thanks

rozayx5: ok, will look into and simulate, it , if the results are good then it can proceed to 2nd reading wink

Rozay, I hope u are stil working on dis...
I am looking forward to d outcome of d simulation
Thanks wink
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 3:02am On Mar 11, 2013
dagr8:

Rozay, I hope u are stil working on dis...
I am looking forward to d outcome of d simulation
Thanks wink

result, more fake signals, had to abandon it, cause it failed all th tests undecided
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 11, 2013
rozayx5:

result, more fake signals, had to abandon it, cause it failed all th tests undecided

Please can you help me with the two indy on your chart. that is the daily gann and the triangle looking indy pointing up and down. Not bbstop

1. How do you use the daily gann for entry on 4hours and daaily time frame? Please illustrate with a screen shot example. i like this more than the one on your system thread.

2. What I still cannot comprehend about the daily gann is whether you take signal on the cross or lock of a candle as demonstrated on your system thread. This is the only thing left for me to understand.

3. How do you detect ranging market? Thanks
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by fullman(m): 11:56am On Mar 11, 2013
learner1:

Please can you help me with the two indy on your chart. that is the daily gann and the triangle looking indy pointing up and down. Not bbstop

1. How do you use the daily gann for entry on 4hours and daaily time frame? Please illustrate with a screen shot example. i like this more than the one on your system thread.

2. What I still cannot comprehend about the daily gann is whether you take signal on the cross or lock of a candle as demonstrated on your system thread. This is the only thing left for me to understand.

. I traded forex for more than 3 year and continually lose until I came across this strategy and system. It works 9 out of 10 times if you know how to use it. I just started giving free signal of this strategy. To be part you join me by liking my facebook page. The signals is free. www.facebook.com/pages/Free-Forex-Signals/119944534856940
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by fullman(m): 11:57am On Mar 11, 2013
I traded forex for more than 3 year and continually lose until I came across this strategy and system. It works 9 out of 10 times if you know how to use it. I just started giving free signal of this strategy. To be part you join me by liking my facebook page. The signals is free. www.facebook.com/pages/Free-Forex-Signals/119944534856940
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 6:51pm On Mar 11, 2013
fullman: . I traded forex for more than 3 year and continually lose until I came across this strategy and system. It works 9 out of 10 times if you know how to use it. I just started giving free signal of this strategy. To be part you join me by liking my facebook page. The signals is free. www.facebook.com/pages/Free-Forex-Signals/119944534856940

please dont derail this research lab angry
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 11, 2013
rozayx5:

please dont derail this research lab angry

Please answer me now and don't mind that idiot. may he be fired by Holy Ghost fire if he continues his scam campaign.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 6:29am On Mar 12, 2013
learner1:

answers:

1. Indicator attached see bottom of this post , to download

2. i take 4 hours signals that are supported by the daily gann, and daily gann has to be locked

3. there is an indicator called damian voltameter it detects ranges , i dont use it, but you can serach for it online

4. the triangle indy is the same thing with the gann line

hope your clear cool

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by 2jideofor(m): 7:09am On Mar 12, 2013
rosay, sup... Just stopping by to say hello... Still at NYSC camp oh..less than2 weeks to go
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 12, 2013
Bros I say well done. I tested the daily gann on 4 hours and daily on GBP/NZD of yesterday sell and I did not see any candle that was locked that triggered the sell signal. is this me? But I can see a yellow line though. like they say, a picture is what more than 1000 words. please don't be tired for me. thanks
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2013
learner1: Bros I say well done. I tested the daily gann on 4 hours and daily on GBP/NZD of yesterday sell and I did not see any candle that was locked that triggered the sell signal. is this me? But I can see a yellow line though. like they say, a picture is what more than 1000 words. please don't be tired for me. thanks

to avoid confusion , just use my default atm.tpl, template on a daily chart to know when daily is locked or not, its easier to read

below is how it looks like on a EJ, daily cool
currently the daily gann is bullish, so buy signals are likely to me more stronger than sell signals on 4hours timeframe

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by soladnet14: 6:00am On Mar 13, 2013
Going through this tread; i think this system works best on eur and gbp crosses if im not missing something.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 13, 2013
Thanks for that. More so, how many days do you leave a trade if it has not hit take profit or dancing towards stop loss. I made a 58 pip loss on EN (EZ) sell yesterday + 10 pip spread and later at 3pm the trade reverse at that spot and move than to where i entered. GN was equally dancing around but nice it did not play toward my stop loss and I made about 30 pips. Do you still use the price channel stop?
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2013
learner1: Thanks for that. More so, how many days do you leave a trade if it has not hit take profit or dancing towards stop loss.

I made a 58 pip loss on EN (EZ) sell yesterday + 10 pip spread and later at 3pm the trade reverse at that spot and move than to where i entered. GN was equally dancing around but nice it did not play toward my stop loss and I made about 30 pips.

Do you still use the price channel stop?

1. i dont have maximum number of days, but a good trader shud play out within 24 hrs - max of 5 trading days

2. if i target 100 pips i risk 100 pips, risk to reward ratio = 1:1

3. no, but it still a nice component for smelling changes cool

1 Like

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by youngmega: 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2013
done with the training .. i really love this thread nice job u BOSS are doing over here
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2013
soladnet14: Going through this tread; i think this system works best on eur and gbp crosses if im not missing something.

yeah

my own area is

EURJPY
EURNZD
GBPJPY

cool
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by youngmega: 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2013
heyyy my adorable forex masters pls make ina help me thank ROZAYX5 he has done a great things to me just today .. he as make me consider myself a FOREX TRADER ..after so many years of struggle ,misunderstanding,disappointment and lot more BABA GOD as done me a grt thing through him .. the system is nics and very good .. am now starting to understand .FOREX and enjoy forex trading ..
Thanks boss .. you ve done a great job ... ..
AND also i give thanks to BABA GOD and every1 here ..i learnt a lot .. and i now hope to contribute also ...
may the pips be with us ..
THANKS TO YOU ALL .

1 Like

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by youngmega: 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2013
WAITING FOR THE PRICE CHANNEL STOP TO MOVE ABOVE RESISTANCE 1,AFTER FAILING TO ENTER FROM I.4910 ...WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK .

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by mekuzoil(m): 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2013
rozayx5:

yeah

my own area is

EURJPY
EURNZD
GBPJPY

cool
rozayx5:

yeah

my own area is

EURJPY
EURNZD
GBPJPY

I have to also send my own commendations to you for your willingness to assist others,I have tried to copy these indicators, by going to start,computers,programme file,expert,indicators and paste, but it has refused to paste in my lappy,pls is there any other method, I can use to paste these indicators,thanks
cool
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by youngmega: 4:45pm On Mar 16, 2013
[quote author=mekuzoil][/quote] (@ mekuzoil ,after everything.....restart ur meta trader platform.....and enter again .,.thats all.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by youngmega: 4:48pm On Mar 16, 2013
[quote author=mekuzoil][/quote] (@ mekuzoil ,after everything.....restart ur meta trader platform.....and enter again .,.thats all...then move to ur indicator list....moue to custom indicator...and select ur indicator ....
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by mekuzoil(m): 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2013
youngmega: (@ mekuzoil ,after everything.....restart ur meta trader platform.....and enter again .,.thats all...then move to ur indicator list....moue to custom indicator...and select ur indicator ....

Well, I appreciate your efforts so far but the thing is not pasting in my system, I went to start,computer,local disk (C),programme file,instaforex,expert,indicator,then paste,but it wouldnt highlight for pasting, I have also restarted the system as you suggested,and nothing yet,am asking if there is another method because i really like this system, thanks
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by youngmega: 3:53pm On Mar 17, 2013
mekuzoil:

Well, I appreciate your efforts so far but the thing is not pasting in my system, I went to start,computer,local disk (C),programme file,instaforex,expert,indicator,then paste,but it wouldnt highlight for pasting, I have also restarted the system as you suggested,and nothing yet,am asking if there is another method because i really like this system, thanks
I didn't tell you to re start the system I told you to quit the MT4 and log in again ...mthen the indicators will appear in the custom indicators in your meta trader indicators list .... That's all
Log out of your MT4 after you ve paste all the indicators to your indicator folder then log in back Mthats all
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 1:16pm On Mar 19, 2013
as you all know am a swing trader

but i always spend my free time, (which i have excess wink ) researching,

been working on an intraday trading system which can be used by both BOM and scalpers
scalpers can use it too, still perfecting it. but it will be delivering a minimum of 100 pips a week, with stop losses as small as 10 pips - Coming soon from the labs of rozayfx grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

BVN - How To Link Your BVN To Your Other Bank Accounts Online Or By Sms / Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home / Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.