Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,377 members, 7,800,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - (86169 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Cost Of Starting A Digital Photo Printing Laboratory (photo Lab) / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by saudatu(m): 6:40am On Jan 21, 2013
Morning Boss, pls explain. Thank you

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 7:03am On Jan 21, 2013
saudatu: Morning Boss, pls explain. Thank you

on the sell signal Gann lock was confirmed on the next blue candle not the one you marked , (next to the right)
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by saudatu(m): 9:46am On Jan 21, 2013
rozayx5:

on the sell signal Gann lock was confirmed on the next blue candle not the one you marked , (next to the right)
I don't really get your explanation. Can you pls give me a vivid example to further expatiate. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Hunkyimage(m): 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2013
Please can you guys test this 1Min Scalping system called [FX-50 Great Scalping System]letz see how profitable it might be... The template is so colourful and beautiful,i've attached a screenshot of it...

The strength of this new system:
In only one chart you can easely see what price is doing and why it is moving! You don't need to skip from one to another timeframe, because everything is in your M1 chart!

I have enclosed a PDF which contains the most important posts about the basics completed with charts and explanations.

Please find the latest template and indicators in the zipfile!
Attention: Priceseries.mqh should be placed in your metatrader\experts\include folder.

Green = Buy
Red = Sell
Grey Dot = Exit
When the two FXprime coincide with the same colour(GREEN for Buy,RED For Sell),and the EntryCCI value crosses the +/-67 level also when the Kino Close above/underRibbons colour coincide with the FXprime Indie then thats a high-probability setup...

1 Like

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2013
saudatu: Morning Boss, pls explain. Thank you

ok gann locked on the candles you marked , but was confirmed on the ones i marked, so you take your trade at the open of the candle that i marked up there. thats your trigger point cool

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Parisfran(f): 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2013
I've just started using this strategy and i must admit its very good. But i have some questions,with a 4hr tf having only 50pips TP is a bit small, as from the charts we can see some 4hr tf break out going into 200pips. Is there any very careful way to increase the TP without injuring oneself?
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2013
Paris-fran:
I've just started using this strategy and i must admit its very good. But i have some questions,with a 4hr tf having only 50pips TP is a bit small, as from the charts we can see some 4hr tf break out going into 200pips. Is there any very careful way to increase the TP without injuring oneself?
My sister, quicktrailing indicator is there for your use. You can also check out this Take Profit indicator

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2013
Optimisticgondy: My sister, quicktrailing indicator is there for your use. You can also check out this Take Profit indicator
cool
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Parisfran(f): 9:05am On Jan 26, 2013
Optimisticgondy: My sister, quicktrailing indicator is there for your use. You can also check out this Take Profit indicator
I'm use BOM, and I cant use that facility. Thanks for the reply.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by dagr8(m): 10:00am On Jan 26, 2013
Paris-fran:

I'm use BOM, and I cant use that facility. Thanks for the reply.

I c u are talking about touch bet...

i think u shud take ur bet from d point d price channel appears...u can also add buy_sell_alert indy...dat indy is cool too and appears b4 Price channel

check it out yourself.....
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 10:39am On Jan 26, 2013
still tesing and simulating different versions of bbstop and their settings, want the one that will get me in , on time and out cool
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by dagr8(m): 10:55am On Jan 26, 2013
rozayx5: still tesing and simulating different versions of bbstop and their settings, want the one that will get me in , on time and out cool

Good one...thanx 4 d nice job
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by latestsunny(m): 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2013
rozayx5: still tesing and simulating different versions of bbstop and their settings, want the one that will get me in , on time and out cool

Dats wat av bn tinkin here bros......d system is good but enters trade a bit late.it ll b gr8 if we cn work on dat......best of luck to us all
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2013
latestsunny:

Dats wat av bn tinkin here bros......d system is good but enters trade a bit late.it ll b gr8 if we cn work on dat......best of luck to us all

yeah sometime you can switch over to i hour and take a trade , if you want to catch early, but you must know the accuracy rate decreases the lower the time frame, so be careful cool

you will be there on time, more trades and actually a little bit more losses
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by jamace(m): 8:49am On Jan 27, 2013
Keep tweaking guys. We will surely get there. cool

Happy Sunday.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Parisfran(f): 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2013
dagr8:

I c u are talking about touch bet...

i think u shud take ur bet from d point d price channel appears...u can also add buy_sell_alert indy...dat indy is cool too and appears b4 Price channel

check it out yourself.....
Yes, I was talking of Touch bet. I don't bet Rise and Fall, cus I blew my account more than once with it, too much is left to mother luck. I tried google didnt see the indi you mentioned, but I suppose when your system says buy, you can put a rise for say 8hrs (using the 4hr timeframe). I'm not sure abt the rise and fall part but is that how you work with it?
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by dagr8(m): 7:26am On Jan 28, 2013
Paris-fran:

Yes, I was talking of Touch bet. I don't bet Rise and Fall, cus I blew my account more than once with it, too much is left to mother luck. I tried google didnt see the indi you mentioned, but I suppose when your system says buy, you can put a rise for say 8hrs (using the 4hr timeframe). I'm not sure abt the rise and fall part but is that how you work with it?
I dont use it for rise/fall too...i actually use it as exit signal on forex....
bt i guess u can use it 4 early entry on ur touch bet(based on ur earlier question)...also check d price channel indy...attach dem nd look at it ursef and c wat u can bring out from it

i attach d indy here

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by dagr8(m): 7:39am On Jan 28, 2013
@Rozayx5...based on dis ur statement
rozayx5: HOW TO EXIT A TRADE PIPSICS113

Good question, you can see i attached an indicator, price channel stop, it is not our trigger indicator, but that badt guy can smell trend changes 100 times more than an FX dog can grin
if your buying and heavily in profit, and you get a red price channel stop indicator countering you trade, once it brings out a dot and confirms with a 2nd dot, that might be the beginning of a trend change shocked

Pls check dat "buy_sell alert"...dat guy seems to smell trend change faster dan Price channel stop
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by joelreg(m): 10:13am On Jan 28, 2013
dagr8: @Rozayx5...based on dis ur statement

Pls check dat "buy_sell alert"...dat guy seems to smell trend change faster dan Price channel stop

Yea i saw it last nyt starting from 15mins-daily TF up are saying sell sell why the price keep goin up. Am suprise to see price go south
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2013

i do my research at the beach grin
will work on it when i get there, expect results on friday or tomorrow
but any indicator or system has to pass 3 strong stages of rigorous testing and simulating, before it is recommended shocked
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by LaconicINC: 11:14pm On Jan 29, 2013
dagr8:
I dont use it for rise/fall too...i actually use it as exit signal on forex....
bt i guess u can use it 4 early entry on ur touch bet(based on ur earlier question)...also check d price channel indy...attach dem nd look at it ursef and c wat u can bring out from it

i attach d indy here
this indy,pls tell me my eyes deceives me,question is does it repaint?because i did a little research with it strictly on the 4hr chart and saw that whenever it appears either buy or sell and i enter the trade immediately and set my sl on top of the high or low of the previous candle and target a 1:1 roi,tp was always hit, back testing mode sha,i did that on ej and gj only,could this be what i think it is.... rozay pls check IT out what i saw,pls 4hr chart ONLY

1 Like

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by LaconicINC: 11:17pm On Jan 29, 2013
THANKS BRO WORKS GREAT! I disobey it and i made some real good loss then i made the 4hr discovery about it

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by LaconicINC: 11:29pm On Jan 29, 2013
if this indy does not repaint on the 4hr chart,then i am sorry i some folks are going to be in real big trouble

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 3:13am On Jan 30, 2013

did not pass any of my tests, the buy and sell wait indicator even seems better undecided
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by fxdee(m): 4:43am On Jan 30, 2013
rozayx5:

did not pass any of my tests, the buy and sell wait indicator even seems better undecided

ok....g/morning..thanks
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by malachi2uk(m): 5:51pm On Jan 31, 2013
Rozay can u pls explain to me the position am suppose to buy or sell and y

THANKS

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2013
malachi2uk: Rozay can u pls explain to me the position am suppose to buy or sell and y

THANKS

you have some issues, here, those 2 pairs your trading are not good and finally your taking low probability trades on 1 hours charts, you take a trade when the bbstop arrow is confirmed by a single dot attached to it, you open a trade in correspondence with the arrow, on your second pic that is a confirmed sell signal, but on the wrong time frame undecided
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by nwapee(m): 12:22am On Feb 05, 2013
Thanks everyone for all ur valuable posts. Am a newbie, jst came newly to Lagos. I wil like to meet any of d masters to put me through one on one. My contact is 08069671050. Tanx alot my adored gurus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home / Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) / What's The Best Way To Transfer Money To Nigeria Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.