Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1275213 members, 1755457 topics. Date: Friday, 28 November 2014 at 04:45 PM

Please Read This And Tell Me What Will You If You Were The One. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Read This And Tell Me What Will You If You Were The One. (427 Views)

Can A Man Be Sincere Enough To Walk Up To A Lady And Tell Her All He Want Is Sex / Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Go Down)

Please Read This And Tell Me What Will You If You Were The One. by Timzy234(m): 6:57am On Dec 28, 2012
U entered the room, caught your girl pants down with ur best friend. As u opend d door, both of them shoutd "April Fool's day!!!"nd then u discover its 1st april, what wil u say or do?
Re: Please Read This And Tell Me What Will You If You Were The One. by obo389(m): 7:05am On Dec 28, 2012

You will break both their head‘s and tell them april fool too.
Mtecheeew!!
Re: Please Read This And Tell Me What Will You If You Were The One. by k2039(m): 7:22am On Dec 28, 2012
Lame, boring and dry
Re: Please Read This And Tell Me What Will You If You Were The One. by donchris369: 7:28am On Dec 28, 2012
April fool on top of my girl? Yeey! I go just respect myself, walk out of the room and continue the rest of the april month with another girl.

1 Like

Re: Please Read This And Tell Me What Will You If You Were The One. by dmcdad: 8:53am On Dec 28, 2012
donchris369: April fool on top of my girl? Yeey! I go just respect myself, walk out of the room and continue the rest of the april month with another girl.

Gbam! No time for tales by moonlight...

1 Like

(0)

Is Our Mothers' Generation The Last Wifey Generation / An 8 Year Old Boy Marries A 61 Year Old Woman With Pictures / Unclad Beach Shut Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.