Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

D'banj Allegedly Treated His Fans With Disdain At Koko Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Allegedly Treated His Fans With Disdain At Koko Concert (1774 Views)

D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert / Idris Elba In Town For D'banj's Koko Concert / Pictures Of Dbanj Performing With Kanye West At The Koko Concert In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Allegedly Treated His Fans With Disdain At Koko Concert by eric1960: 7:38am On Dec 28, 2012
"Via Yeoal's Blogzine"

The 2012 Koko concert took place yesterday and it was a show to remember for various reasons. The show which as expected was fun, however experienced some hitches. Reports have it that some people at the show had to stand on their chairs to watch the show. Some people even claim, there was power outage at a point.

According to unverified gist, people were pretty angry with the organizer of the show D'banj for showing open bias towards the guests who occupied the VVIP area.
They claim he kept on apologizing to them ONLY for any inconvenience they experienced, ignoring other people who paid to attend the show.

Seriously! I don't understand why y'all are madddd!!! They paid 1 million Naira. D'banj ought to have begged them on his knees *in Madea's voice*. All jokes oh!!!

But on a very serious note, if the gist that D'banj apologised to only the people at the VVIP section is true, then that is bad.
The people who paid 5k and 20k (which by every standard is not beans) are the people that will que if need be to buy your album. They are the ones that will hold their phones and stay on the internet overnight when all these ISPs mess up, just to vote for you and make sure you win awards.

The people who paid for VVIP?.....Let's just say they will be sipping champagne, shopping at the most expensive boutiques and won't have the time to even care if any body wins an award or not.

http://.com/2012/12/pictures-and-gist-from-koko-concert.html

Re: D'banj Allegedly Treated His Fans With Disdain At Koko Concert by onatisi(m): 7:59am On Dec 28, 2012
1million naira to watch dbanj sing oliver twist?na angels dey backup for am abi na dem dey dance for stage?na wa ooo

7 Likes

Re: D'banj Allegedly Treated His Fans With Disdain At Koko Concert by Paulipopor: 8:10am On Dec 28, 2012
I predict this will get to front page.
Re: D'banj Allegedly Treated His Fans With Disdain At Koko Concert by onatisi(m): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2012
Paulipopor: I predict this will get to front page.
before 12pm infact
Re: D'banj Allegedly Treated His Fans With Disdain At Koko Concert by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 28, 2012
onatisi: 1million naira to watch dbanj sing oliver twist?na angels dey backup for am abi na dem dey dance for stage?na wa ooo
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
the thing tire me o!
Re: D'banj Allegedly Treated His Fans With Disdain At Koko Concert by Dhelake: 8:39am On Dec 28, 2012
Creating a thread with un verified news ... Don jazzy's paid agents

1 Like

Re: D'banj Allegedly Treated His Fans With Disdain At Koko Concert by onatisi(m): 8:41am On Dec 28, 2012
careytommy: grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
the thing tire me o!
even if michael jackson rise up today from the dead , nobody will pay 1million to watch him dance thriller .rich man no be mad man o.1million to go watch dbanj sing oyato plus his old tunes.
Re: D'banj Allegedly Treated His Fans With Disdain At Koko Concert by onatisi(m): 8:43am On Dec 28, 2012
Dhelake: Creating a thread with un verified news ... Don jazzy's paid agents
wettin concern don jazzy with this issue now ?
Re: D'banj Allegedly Treated His Fans With Disdain At Koko Concert by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 28, 2012
onatisi: 1million naira to watch dbanj sing oliver twist?na angels dey backup for am abi na dem dey dance for stage?na wa ooo
shocked Jesus,Why not donate the 1 million towards Ngozi Nwosu's health and sleep with the joy that u ve saved a soul*smh*VVIP indeed;Mtshewwww
Re: D'banj Allegedly Treated His Fans With Disdain At Koko Concert by zaza1(m): 9:01am On Dec 28, 2012
Anybody that complains about that concert was definitely not there..the lights went off at the VVIP area at one point and they had to walk a far longer distance than anyone else to get there..I was there and I had mad fun..fine there were some technical difficulties with sound at some point and Pusha T bored everyone cos no one knew his songs...trust me,anybody complaining a whole lot bout dis show is a liar and wasn't there.0P inclusive..dbanj haters looking for negative things to say..#getalife
Re: D'banj Allegedly Treated His Fans With Disdain At Koko Concert by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:05am On Dec 28, 2012
N1million for a show.
D'banj, argueably the biggest Nigerian Musician.
Re: D'banj Allegedly Treated His Fans With Disdain At Koko Concert by batstan(m): 9:17am On Dec 28, 2012
onatisi:
u surprise......next comment go say na drunken fisherman arangeee grin
onatisi:
u surprise......next comment go say na drunken fisherman arangeee
Re: D'banj Allegedly Treated His Fans With Disdain At Koko Concert by tellwisdom: 9:29am On Dec 28, 2012
even if you give me free ticket plus 1 million naira to go watch am...me and u go fight angry
Re: D'banj Allegedly Treated His Fans With Disdain At Koko Concert by alaoeri: 9:30am On Dec 28, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: N1million for a show.
D'banj, argueably the biggest Nigerian Musician.
Dem go soon counter your statement.
Re: D'banj Allegedly Treated His Fans With Disdain At Koko Concert by peckerlord: 9:38am On Dec 28, 2012
Dhelake: Creating a thread with un verified news ... Don jazzy's paid agents

abeg leave don jazzy out of this, must u blame him for another mans error, if dem na verify na dem prob, which one be don jazzy own now
Re: D'banj Allegedly Treated His Fans With Disdain At Koko Concert by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:45am On Dec 28, 2012
alaoeri:
Dem go soon counter your statement.
I don't give a damm!
Re: D'banj Allegedly Treated His Fans With Disdain At Koko Concert by omiobo: 9:55am On Dec 28, 2012
The real news is not out yet
Re: D'banj Allegedly Treated His Fans With Disdain At Koko Concert by Venus20: 11:13am On Dec 28, 2012
And soo....na who beg them to attend?undecided

anyway....first 20 tongue
Re: D'banj Allegedly Treated His Fans With Disdain At Koko Concert by chybuz9(m): 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2012
make una free dbanj i beg

(1) (Reply)

Meet Top 5 First Ladies That Makes The Song Sing In Nigerian / Kim Kardashian Didn't Go To College / Ivy Blue New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.