Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Any Reviews Of The Widely Promoted D'banj Koko Concert - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Any Reviews Of The Widely Promoted D'banj Koko Concert (711 Views)

D’banj Cancels Koko Concert 2013 In Honour Of Mandela / Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert / D'banj Koko Concert To Be Hosted By Idris Elba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Reviews Of The Widely Promoted D'banj Koko Concert by kfako1: 8:13am On Dec 28, 2012
I recalled the last Koko Concert hosted by D'banj in London last summer was very disappointing.

Mainly because u expect the very best for the value of your money. Personally I wished I could get my £50 back. A lot people said the same.

Maybe I just expected too much from a much celebrated artist with Mo'Hit no longer on his back.

What was Lagos experience yesterday?
Re: Any Reviews Of The Widely Promoted D'banj Koko Concert by iamSi(m): 9:35am On Dec 28, 2012
Well I wasnt there really but _Denrele tweeted ealier that "He had the worst moment of his life"- cant imagine what that could be_ but if denrele could say its worse_mehn_ thats most disapointin

(1) (Reply)

17 Year Old 9ja Rapper From The Usa / Olamide On Video Shoot For His Single "Turn Up" / Know More About Sharp Keys And Flat Keys - Ask Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.