Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,866 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:11 AM

Nigerian Army E-recruitment 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army E-recruitment 2013 (7738 Views)

Has the Paramilitary e-Recruitment Commenced? / Job Racketeering: FG Establishes Paramilitary E- Recruitment Portal / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army E-recruitment 2013 by MrsRosemary: 8:50am On Dec 28, 2012
Interested candidates and the general public are hereby informed that the online registration for the Nigerian Army 69th Regular recruits intake has commenced and will end 22nd January, 2013.
How To Apply For The 69th Regular Recruits Intake of The Nigerian Army:

Follow the steps below to apply and register for the Nigerian Army 69th Regular Recruitment exercise;

1) Buy a Scratch Card from any branch of Union Bank PLC or Unity Bank PLC.

2) Visit the Nigerian Army e-recruitment portal, www.narecruitment.org

4) Login In to the portal with your User Name and Password

5) Complete the application form, Save and Print a copy

** Candidates are advised in their own interest, not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
Qualification / Requirements:

- The basic educational requirements for entry as Non-Tradesmen/women into the Nigerian Army is SSCE/NECO/GCE with at least 3 credits including English Language in no more than two (2) sittings.

- Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by 18 February 2013.

- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for men and 1.62 meters for women.

Recruitment exercise would hold at designated centres nationwide from 28 January to 8 February 2013. Details on the link below
http://campusportal.com.ng/na/nigerian-army-recruitment-screening-timetable-2013/948/

REMEMBER; Application closes 22nd January, 2013.

Best of Luck To all of you
CampusPortalNG Team

Stay updated with all Nigeria Military Recruitment news; Join/Like Us now on Facebook | Twitter

Don’t forget to share this news with your friends on facebook

Your comments are appreciated, let us know your thoughts by dropping a comment below…
Re: Nigerian Army E-recruitment 2013 by mkoabiola: 10:16am On Dec 28, 2012
Mrs Rosemary: Interested candidates and the general public are hereby informed that the online registration for the Nigerian Army 69th Regular recruits intake has commenced and will end 22nd January, 2013.
How To Apply For The 69th Regular Recruits Intake of The Nigerian Army:

Follow the steps below to apply and register for the Nigerian Army 69th Regular Recruitment exercise;

1) Buy a Scratch Card from any branch of Union Bank PLC or Unity Bank PLC.

2) Visit the Nigerian Army e-recruitment portal, www.narecruitment.org

4) Login In to the portal with your User Name and Password

5) Complete the application form, Save and Print a copy

** Candidates are advised in their own interest, not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
Qualification / Requirements:

- The basic educational requirements for entry as Non-Tradesmen/women into the Nigerian Army is SSCE/NECO/GCE with at least 3 credits including English Language in no more than two (2) sittings.

- Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by 18 February 2013.

- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for men and 1.62 meters for women.

Recruitment exercise would hold at designated centres nationwide from 28 January to 8 February 2013. Details on the link below
http://campusportal.com.ng/na/nigerian-army-recruitment-screening-timetable-2013/948/

REMEMBER; Application closes 22nd January, 2013.

Best of Luck To all of you
CampusPortalNG Team

Stay updated with all Nigeria Military Recruitment news; Join/Like Us now on Facebook | Twitter

Don’t forget to share this news with your friends on facebook

Your comments are appreciated, let us know your thoughts by dropping a comment below…

Thumps up.
Update me for Dssc/ssc.
Very important.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army E-recruitment 2013 by bluebarz(m): 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
Also waiting for DSSC/SSC hope it comes up soon

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army E-recruitment 2013 by akinbabson(m): 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2012
i need short service info too. very very important
Re: Nigerian Army E-recruitment 2013 by kusadeEsther(f): 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2012
‎​Wђã†̥ Θf̶̲̥̅̊ 26years old•
Re: Nigerian Army E-recruitment 2013 by mkoabiola: 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2012
kusade Esther: ‎​Wђã†̥ Θf̶̲̥̅̊ 26years old•
Ur info is incpmplete.
Gv details.
Re: Nigerian Army E-recruitment 2013 by Taazfel: 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2012
iwot of d recruitment 4 graduates...HND OR BSC.pls.,update
Re: Nigerian Army E-recruitment 2013 by pcnwamadi(m): 8:03am On Dec 29, 2012
Some one above 28yrs old, can he still apply?
Re: Nigerian Army E-recruitment 2013 by mkoabiola: 9:41am On Dec 29, 2012
pcnwamadi: Some one above 28yrs old, can he still apply?
NO,capital NO.
Re: Nigerian Army E-recruitment 2013 by sollybee38(f): 10:06am On Jan 13, 2013
Pls short service
Re: Nigerian Army E-recruitment 2013 by seyialade: 9:00pm On Jan 24, 2013
please pals, i apply for Nigeria army ssce but i didnt print out my form with the thought of meeting it their in my profile but now i cant assess it and i av no printed copy......what can i do pls

(1) (Reply)

United Nations World Food Programme Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Received Job Offer From AITEO ENERGY / Etisalat Online Assessment Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.