Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,967 members, 7,799,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Fan's Dissapointed With D'banj Over Koko Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan's Dissapointed With D'banj Over Koko Concert (808 Views)

D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert / Idris Elba In Town For D'banj's Koko Concert / Pictures Of Dbanj Performing With Kanye West At The Koko Concert In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan's Dissapointed With D'banj Over Koko Concert by diutor: 10:20am On Dec 28, 2012
D'banj's Koko Concert which took place yesterday at Eko Atlantic did not go down well with the fans of the entertainer as they took to twitter to vent thier annoyance and disappointment over the poor planning of the show.

Fans were made to trek long distances to the venue at Eko Atlantic and to the bar beach.

Channel O VJ Denrele could not hide his displeasure, as he termed 27th December, the worst day in his life. According to him, he was almost stabbed by area boys, while trekking to the show.

However, save for the long trek and the delay in starting the show, the show performances was dope. Meanwhile I enjoyed the show from the concert of my home. thanks to NdaniTv.

Below are the screenshot of the tweets
http://martinuwakwe..com/2012/12/fans-dissapointed-with-dbanj-over-koko.html
Re: Fan's Dissapointed With D'banj Over Koko Concert by diutor: 10:36am On Dec 28, 2012
Tweets

Re: Fan's Dissapointed With D'banj Over Koko Concert by diutor: 10:37am On Dec 28, 2012
tweet

Re: Fan's Dissapointed With D'banj Over Koko Concert by Venus20: 11:02am On Dec 28, 2012
........booked.....

(1) (Reply)

Actress Jennifer Eliogu Releases A Surprisingly Cool Song "U N I". / Dbanj And Donjazzy Still Artiste Under Goodmusic / Ja Rule Has Been Released From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.