Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Nigeria- The Way Out Of This Mess!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria- The Way Out Of This Mess!!! (620 Views)

Tinubu’s Money And Power Grab Landed Nigerians In This Mess / How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess / Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria- The Way Out Of This Mess!!! by Pinoralia: 11:37am On Dec 28, 2012
It's a common knowlegde that Nigeria is a rich land but poverty has been planted into her soil, that corruption has attacked the nation from her root to her shoot thereby bringing forth fruits of unemployment, kidnapping, vandalism, poor social amenities. Looting which was once seen as a menace is now a way of life in the so-called giant of Africa. Public funds embezzlement which was in millions of naira is now in billions of dollars as everyone who has access to government treasury wants to buy himself a private jet after stealing more than enough into his offshore account in Europe, America or wherever he chooses. Here, once fund has been disbursed for a project, everyone takes a cut for himself until there is nothing left. These have made: our health facilities second to the last in Africa, our institutions of learning mere museums, our pot-hole invested road death traps, our jobless youths to be roaming around the streets even with good certifications, our industries dead and dying, good food to be luxury for d citizen, religious leaders to be extorting the populace as we 've seen religion as the only hope...... The problems seems unending. Everyday, I cry for my beloved country as situation of things get worse. My questions are:
Is this how we 'll continue?
Is the a way out?
Can Nigeria get better?

Don't let's put all the burden on government alone. I believe government is Mr. Nobody. You, you, I mean you reading this have a progressive minded suggestion which can be beneficial. What can we do to make the atmosphere of this nation favourable for generations unborn Thank you
Re: Nigeria- The Way Out Of This Mess!!! by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 28, 2012
let us sit down and discuss how we want to live together as one nation or otherwise

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- The Way Out Of This Mess!!! by Pinoralia: 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2012
Nigerians, young and old, rich and poor should have the love of Nigeria in mind and the nation interest first in their practices. That's what has taken US that far.
Re: Nigeria- The Way Out Of This Mess!!! by slimming: 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2012
Is this how we 'll continue?
Surely no

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- The Way Out Of This Mess!!! by Pinoralia: 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2012
slimming: Surely no

[/color]

[color=#006600]
then, suggest a way out for fellow Nigerians to see.

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Asks If Violence Sign Of 'end Times'- Ineptitude Again At Display / Boko Haram Member Arrested By SSS / Jonathan Stalls Govs Plan To Take Over PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.