Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? (14507 Views)

Ladies, what Will You Do or feel If You Find Out Your Partner Is This? (photo) / How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You? / When Your Partner Is Addicted To BBM, 2go, Whatsapp Et Al. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by honestivo(m): 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2012
When a beautiful girl seduce u n u robished her in ur mind because u fel u hv smtin special compared 2hers,wen she met ur creteria 4 choisin a wifey
Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by sexyglow(f): 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2012
candygosh: There's no ryt one anywhr. Whoeva thinks u r worth spendn d rest of their lives with would stay.
Hmm!WORD!!

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by babadey(m): 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2012
When dat girl is still a virgin until you get married grin
Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by True2myself24(f): 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2012
larrymoore: Only time reveals.

True.
Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by jackydon(m): 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2012
When they person shares the same dreams wit u

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by gp66(m): 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2012
at first u will knw when u have realized that u cant be inlove and be wise also. While at the end u will knw when the ring is in the fourth finger. Rship is the ideal thing while marriage is the real thing.
Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by Nnabugwu8590: 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2012
Mynd_44: The spirit told me so
Motor!, the spirit of materialism and sexuality
Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2012
when you and the person start misbehaving after meeting them at first sight, then and only there will you know they are the one for you
Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2012
if by chance you are lucky, you will find your name meticulously engraved on their forehead
Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by omodapson(m): 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2012
k10: you know she is the one when she is pregnant for you and her father is in the army

U got me cracking...
Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by Bblaq17(f): 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2012
It is only d intervention of God dat can lead u 2 ur ryt partner.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by Analyst42: 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2012
Wat about hw she feels about you?
joeydozzy: you know she's the one when:

your feelings are deep
all you think about every minute is her waist grin
when you go the extra mile just to please her
when she sleeps, you look at her and think about the kids, cars and house
when you call her and no one wants to drop first wink
when she touches your hand and you have an erektion lipsrsealed
when a big batty girl passes you and you don't notice undecided

well if she leaves you, then you know she isn't the one undecided grin
Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by swtdarling(f): 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2012

baba dey: When dat girl is still a virgin until you get married grin
Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2012
Royal Roy:

Never, I repeat, never ever let your pastor or anyone be the one to pick ur life partner for you!!! If u can't pray to God yourself then follow ur inner instincts. pastor my foot.

I believe that having or knowing your life partner does not have any basic signs or foresight...it is all based on two people who are both in love and ready to compromise for each other. Ready to sacrifice and ready to forgive each other. Anybody can be your life partner....even that ex you dumped, only if both of u were ready to make sacrifices for each other!
I was only being sarcastic,am not so dumb to do that,pastor ko,imam ni.
Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by CzarChris(m): 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2012
Yemi_Unltd: COMMON SENSE!!!
Which happen not to be so 'common' anymore.

Guys have forgotten the importance of friendship. When the love/romance or spark is no longer there, its the friendship that keeps the 'one' as the one for you.
Because there will always be that awkward moment in a relationship that everything that needs to be said has been said and there is nothing mutually benefitical to talk about again. At this stage, only a relationship based on friendship will stand. QED

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2012
My exact thought...
SniperInADiaper: When BOTH of you are willing to fight through all of the relationship battles together then you have found "the one"

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2012
So true....
Czar-Chris:

Guys have forgotten the importance of friendship. When the love/romance or spark is no longer there, its the friendship that keeps the 'one' as the one for you.
Because there will always be that awkward moment in a relationship that everything that needs to be said has been said and there is nothing mutually benefitical to talk about again. At this stage, only a relationship based on friendship will stand. QED
Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by daryoor(m): 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2012
yoruba girls - they will write a list of all their suitors and give it to their tested and trusted spiritual guardian(most prefer cele prophets even the ones who attend normal pentacostal churches),

igbo girl- it will depend on her forbes list of suitors.

Hausa- na yr papa go choose ''the one''.
Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2012

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by timisnup(m): 4:53pm On Dec 29, 2012
Just like a shoe, if someone is meant for you, they will fit perfectly; no forcing, no struggling, and no pain.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by nollywood20: 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2012
He or she will always be there for you come rain or shine and not a fair weather sponger.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by motion007: 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2012
swtdarling: How do you know if someone is the right or wrong
person for you? You thought that the last boyfriend/girlfriend
you dated was the right person for you and it
turned out that he/she was far from the right person.
I believe that there's more than one person for everybody.my question is why do u feel the person who are dating presently is the right one for you?
poketwizely shocked
Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by AdeniyiA(m): 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2012
you only know after having 2 or 3 kids and everything is just still fine n improving
Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by timilehin007(m): 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2012
When she ask u for money to do her hair and u tells her u are stranded and she doesn't mind..if this happen for like 4times consequtively and she still able to move on hoping that things would get better....don't push a lot too far, she's meant for you.

Last to comment grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by AkSamara: 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2012
When she stay she is †ђξ right one, if she leave's she is not †ђξ right one
Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 29, 2012
If my Pastor says so

Afterall he has the anointing of discerning
Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by mediainspired: 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2012
@OP, first, for d sake of being politically correct & also not to sound too 'spiritual', let us substitute 'The One' with 'Compatible.' Now, there are many signs u shuld be able to intuitively decipher, but d following are incontrovertible:
1. U notice A DEFINITE improvement in d moral quality of ur life & u are a better person, dat is more considerate, patient, mateure in
reasoning etc &other ppl observe it b4 u even do. U also hav d same effect on ur partner.
2. Wit d exception of a couple of foibles or bad[/color][color=#006600] habits u need to do away wit, U are very much '@ home' wit him or her & u don't need to try too hard to impress anyone.
3. U're not scared of getting into a permanent union wit dis person or, @ least, u're moderately optimistic.
4.When u're together, sex is d last thing on ur mind cos u guys share so much things together & u both hav so much ideas/values to talk about for d present & future happiness as a couple & for ur unborn kids.

I HOPE THIS HELPS.
May God lead us. Amen

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by yuzedo: 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2012
k10: you know she is the one when she is pregnant for you and her father is in the army
grin grin grin

Best way to know = Big badonkey! tongue
Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by filiks(m): 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2012
Peace... When you find peace with her/him, that inner peace that makes everything- (conversations, trust, respect, openness etc)-come easy, then you've found the One!

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by Getrich47(m): 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2012
When she has stood nd passed the test of time....then definitely she is!
Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by illuminutty: 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2012
if she could tolerate my bushit and i can tolerate hers. Then we are the 'ones' for each other.
Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2012
you will know if she is the "only one" when both of you are on the same wavelength sharing and using the same basic instinct

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Still Be In Love With An Ex For 5 Years / The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose / Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.