Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? (14506 Views)

Ladies, what Will You Do or feel If You Find Out Your Partner Is This? (photo) / How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You? / When Your Partner Is Addicted To BBM, 2go, Whatsapp Et Al. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by davidque007(m): 11:03pm On Dec 29, 2012
some comments are just funny, some make sense and some zero sense. personally i believe b4 u(male and female, especially male) can choose a partner for life, u need to first know where u are headed(ur life's calling, ur life's goal, ur life's passion), simply because, where u are headed determines who you take along with you. ADAM(1st man) had a vision/goal for his life b4 EVE came along and she was designed(with all the necessary skills, passion, strength,talents, gifts etc) to help him succedd at the adventure of their lifes. so i beleive physical xtic alone wunt suffice. thats my thought on that topic
Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by Toks2008(m): 11:22pm On Dec 29, 2012
joeydozzy: you know she's the one when:

your feelings are deep
all you think about every minute is her waist grin
when you go the extra mile just to please her
when she sleeps, you look at her and think about the kids, cars and house
when you call her and no one wants to drop first wink
when she touches your hand and you have an erektion lipsrsealed
when a big batty girl passes you and you don't notice undecided

well if she leaves you, then you know she isn't the one undecided grin

Sounds funny but very true
Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by Exclibur(m): 12:42am On Dec 30, 2012
The first person y°u thot of when y°u read this topic is probably "the One"
Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by temi4fash(m): 1:43am On Dec 30, 2012
k10: you know she is the one when she is pregnant for you and her father is in the army

dat can b disastrous especially if she is an only daughter
Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by Tellmeurmind: 2:55am On Dec 30, 2012
[quote
author=swtdarling]How do you know if someone is the right or wrong
person for you? You thought that the last boyfriend/girlfriend
you dated was the right person for you and it
turned out that he/she was far from the right person.
I believe that there's more than one person for everybody.my question is
why do u feel the person who are dating presently is the right one for
you? [/quote] Cut her/his throat with razor blade. if she/he survives it,it means he or she is urs. shikenah!
Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by mightiersa: 4:18am On Dec 30, 2012
Teenage Money: Hw i wan take knw?? I be God abi i dey see future

Then ask God who has the future 2 direct and guide u.
Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 30, 2012
SniperInADiaper: When BOTH of you are willing to fight through all of the relationship battles together then you have found "the one"
ar u ready to die quick
Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by cashbaby41(f): 9:47am On Dec 30, 2012
By his or her character....By his or her character....By his or her character....
Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2012
Movingcoil: ar u ready to die quick

Am already dead. Love killed me. undecided
Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by Nobody: 5:02am On Dec 31, 2012
SniperInADiaper:

Am already dead. Love killed me. undecided
den u no need 2 b buried cos u died 4 notin
Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 31, 2012
you don't but then you can always hope
Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 31, 2012
timisnup: Just like a shoe, if someone is meant for you, they will fit perfectly; no forcing, no struggling, and no pain.

1,000,000 likes
Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by Daninoxy: 7:54am On Dec 31, 2012
joeydozzy: you know she's the one when:

your feelings are deep
all you think about every minute is her waist grin
when you go the extra mile just to please her
when she sleeps, you look at her and think about the kids, cars and house
when you call her and no one wants to drop first wink
when she touches your hand and you have an erektion lipsrsealed
when a big batty girl passes you and you don't notice undecided

well if she leaves you, then you know she isn't the one undecided grin
see ur head..lol
Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? by abioyeolaide(m): 10:04am On Feb 15, 2015
Spiritual vision

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Ghanaians This Endowed Or They Augment It Artificially? / Is It Possible To Still Be In Love With An Ex For 5 Years / The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.