Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,960 members, 7,799,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Why You Should Join Carbon Credit Network Today? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Should Join Carbon Credit Network Today? (1437 Views)

. / How Can I Get My Own Credit Card In Nigeria / To Get Legitimate Credit Cards in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Join Carbon Credit Network Today? by ayeni03(f): 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2012
[img]http://1.bp..com/-SEpHo_VSJfQ/UK62C2u0LcI/AAAAAAAAbVI/YSejxeN2dOQ/s1600/timthumb.png[/img]
I’m in the business that was recommended by the richest...
As an entrepreneur, network marketing business is another way I make money and I always talk about it, and always invite people to join me because you can"t do it all alone.

Of course I don’t want to give you an impression that network marketing is easy and whoever comes in can easily earn some good income. This is not true. I see a lot of people join this industry hoping to earn but still struggling.

Why I am sharing this with you today is simply because we"ve cracked the code in network marketing industry and success to earn residual income. I want you to earn too!

I don’t want you to join me now!
Yes, I don’t want you to join me and spend any single kobo before you truly understand what is this all about. I don’t want you to feel that one is imposing a business on you or thinking is just another Network Marketing Business with no profit. In fact, my business is really “not just another network marketing business”. I truly hope that everyone who joined me in the business are able to earn good residual income working together. This is why I want to see the zeal for success in you before joining me.

10 reasons to join me.....
[img]http://4.bp..com/-9P_AdgML9iM/UK6xOXEWDgI/AAAAAAAAbU0/zJF5BrImj3o/s1600/jobVSnm.jpg[/img]

You will need a sponsor ID to signup...here is mine 1254

P.S. Live is getting tougher nowadays, if you don’t do anything, your situation is only going to get worse… But what if you take that first step towards a great future? The choice is yours!

Do you want to talk to me or someone before anything, please you are free to do so. You will find me at the address below:

Lagos:
Green Place, 16/18b Ogundana Str.
Allen Avenue, Ikeja
or call 08092903837 Sunday
Re: Why You Should Join Carbon Credit Network Today? by ayeni03(f): 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2012
I will upload photos of people coming down to our office at Allen signing up.

Expect soon...
Re: Why You Should Join Carbon Credit Network Today? by star2008(m): 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2012
pls let me know hw much is involve n d No. of referral.Also want 2 knw hwu ppl wil come in.
Re: Why You Should Join Carbon Credit Network Today? by ayeni03(f): 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
Dash

(1) (Reply)

Imageporter+surfactif Method ! / Problem With Information Marketing And Selling Ebooks In Nigeria / Information On Used Clothes Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.