Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,153 members, 7,807,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women (13213 Views)

Wat Do U Tink About slim Fitting Jeans 4 Males? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by MissOpe(f): 8:53am On Jan 04, 2013
Siena:

Good to see your sense of humour from 2012 has carried over into the year 2013. I was expecting a barrage of verbal abuse. cheesy

Common. Siena I wouldn't do dat... U're only trying to help out... Why would I verbally abuse u... Dats uncalled for jor....so Gudmornin
Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by MissOpe(f): 8:54am On Jan 04, 2013
repogirl:

When fat start to come, u go run! Wait till after kids, if u r still slim then start fatening process.
Tanx repo girl... But I dont have kids yet... But I really do wanna engage my self in d fattening process.. Wat do I do pls?
Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by Saecula: 9:43am On Jan 04, 2013
inertiia: what u guys dont get is..thre r different types of fat..thre are some chubby physique dat luks superwonderful...we r d real women wt manchester united and arsenal intact..lol!
Exactly
Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2013
Miss Ope: Common. Siena I wouldn't do dat... U're only trying to help out... Why would I verbally abuse u... Dats uncalled for jor....so Gudmornin

Lol, cool! Happy 2013. wink
Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by DukeNija(m): 1:13pm On Jan 04, 2013
Shollypopz: I was about to say the same darn thing safarigirl!!

I caught myself saying 2 days ago that being skinny only looks good on white girls. I had a thought and realized how sick that statement was and how I allowed the society get to my head on that. I think in the black community thick girls are praised and skinny girls are asked to eat more chicken in a mockery fashion.

The media praises women that are considered thick with the big/dumb booty and make skinny girls feel odd. I think skinny girls are the ones being abused and condemned by the media and society today

E.g: Kim Kardashian, J LO, beyonce types are what is considered hot of recent, enough of pitying the fat girls. What about us skinny girls cry cry

Oh and when I mean skinny, I do not mean anorexic. #just saying!

Shollypopz is Skinny??
Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2013
Duke_Nija:

Shollypopz is Skinny??

depends on what u define as skinny....I'm not that skinny though.
Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by Claus(m): 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2013
Sagamite: www.nairaland.com/attachments/934718_curves_jpgba5863e0d66d51ed549a85442c88c561

It is one of those senseless daft comparisons meant to brainwash fooools.

If one is going to compare a fat woman with rolls, then it should be with a skinny woman straighter than a NEPA pole.

There are many big women like Toolz with curves in the right places and zero belly. Those are the ones anyone with a brain in their head would compare with a slim girl in shape.

Then you have a real battle.

Let men do the talking when it comes to the real deal.

My guy Saga, don't be fooled by what you see under tight dresses. Most big girls that don't have big bellies put a lot of work into it and you can normally tell because their arms and thighs are usually toned. If you see fat arms and fat thighs and a flat belly, rest assured there's some underwear magic going on up in there grin grin grin
Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by Sagamite(m): 5:25pm On Jan 04, 2013
Claus:

My guy Saga, don't be fooled by what you see under tight dresses. Most big girls that don't have big bellies put a lot of work into it and you can normally tell because their arms and thighs are usually toned. If you see fat arms and fat thighs and a flat belly, rest assured there's some underwear magic going on up in there grin grin grin

I do agree. grin grin grin

That is why I am a strong advocate of sex before marriage.

No one will con me. grin
Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by MySmallWorld: 6:58pm On Jan 04, 2013
Haven't you heard that curves are the new slim. Heck, I'm trying to get some curves that'll turn heads. Who's still talking of stick thin?

http://inez-mysmallworld..com
Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by MySmallWorld: 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2013
Saecula:
Guy you sound inordinately conceited smug and bereft of rationatiom.
Just listen to yourself '' fat is depressing'' and you think that you are wise by making such infantile specious statement.
You should have applied objectivity in this in which case u would have said for yourself and not have to generalise.
DOES IT MEAN THAT THOSE OF US THAT PREFER FAT GIRLS ARE DOLTS?

Actually, some fat girls ςªŋ't help themselves. It has something to do with the production of something, something ( ςªŋ't remember the medical jargon) by the thyroid gland. But, there's medication for it if they knew and went for diagnosis. Then you ςªŋ separate the lazy from the ones with medical issues.
Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by Saecula: 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2013
My Small World :

Actually, some fat girls ςªŋ't help themselves. It has something to do with the production of something, something ( ςªŋ't remember the medical jargon) by the thyroid gland. But, there's medication for it if they knew and went for diagnosis. Then you ςªŋ separate the lazy from the ones with medical issues.
Sounds reasonable, and not those ill-read and uninformed pedagogues teaching and posting bunkum here...
Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by Saecula: 11:43am On Aug 08, 2013
Saecula: I find it a tad insufferable what the media portrays as the ideal physique.

They want us to believe that slimness is the last word in attractiveness.

I humbly want to state that there are exceptions of which I'm one.

It would be disingenous of me to say that I don't like slim women but I seriously prefer fat (or as they say chubby) ones to the slim ones.

So I'm sick and tired of this media hokum and phoney tripe.
Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by migeoart(f): 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2013
Y r pple so concerned abt body size dis is causing many pple to do even most extreme tin just to achieve a particular size. I think we shld stop bin choosy nd leave pple wit der nature nd stature cos no 1 can create any human!God made evrytin perfect nd beautiful!stop making 1 fill less impt dan d other!
Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by Saecula: 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2013
migeo art: Y r pple so concerned abt body size dis is causing many pple to do even most extreme tin just to achieve a particular size. I think we shld stop bin choosy nd leave pple wit der nature nd stature cos no 1 can create any human!God made evrytin perfect nd beautiful!stop making 1 fill less impt dan d other!
Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by homesodear: 11:18am On Aug 23, 2014
Backed by popular demand!!! Need to lose a few inches quickly; our body toning products combine instant results with long term benefits so you can look better now and later without side effects. Botanical extracts help you shed water weight while thermogenic herbs boost your metabolism to burn calories. This training is a great way to tighten skin after weight loss, firms and conditions soft sagging skin and help reduce the appearance of stretch marks and cellulite.

SKIN TONING BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• English ivy extracts aid in the elimination of fats and toxins from cells
• Horsetail extract removes bloat and water weight for instant slimming
• Thermogenic herbs raise metabolism by burning calories with exercise
• Other beneficial herbs render smooth and supple skin with natural astringents, moisturizers, collagen and elastin. Great for tightening skin after weight loss.

Who Should Attend? Skin care Professionals, Make-up Artists, Models, Spa Owners, Existing Business Owners, Students, Moms, Workers, etc are all welcome (No experience necessary!!!)

This hands-on training is FREE. Limited seating available, make your reservation ASAP. Must bring toning products to participate.

For further enquiries email me info@aloe4eva.com, ivychaste@yahoo.co.uk, ehidab11@gmail.com or call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721

EVERY WOMAN MUST BE TREATED LIKE A QUEEN AND SHE WILL LOOK LIKE A QUEEN. WITH SIMPLE PRODUCTS YOU WILL SIMPLY LOOK AND FEEL LIKE A QUEEN, EVEN IF YOU DON’T HAVE MONEY TO GO TO EXPENSIVE SPA’S, BECAUSE YOU CAN NOW HAVE YOUR OWN SPA AT HOME!
Re: Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women by JacksonD7: 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
Slim girls rock the chubby one's should stop being jealous.
At the end of the day it all depends on the guys preferences, personally I prefer slim girlsgirls tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Need Quality And Affordable Cosmetics Products? Come In Here / "black Is Beautiful" Black Fashion Models Who Are Making It! / 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.