Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Need Your Responses. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Your Responses. (523 Views)

Please Kinkly Help Me Out Of This As All Responses Are Welcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Your Responses. by Nobleman001: 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2012
Hi All,
Pls,I am inquiring on behalf of a friend cos I am already out of the country to South Korea.
A friend of mine has Qatar arrival and departure stamp on his passport,but it's fake.He said someone told him to get if he wanted US Embassy to consider him when he applied for a visa which he did.
Now,he has been given a real visa to travel to Australia.I knew cos I helped him in the process.
He is disturbed now about the fake Qatar visa on his passport cos he thinks they may find out at MM.Can they get to know that?He's not going to Qatar and he doesn't have it in his agenda to go to Qatar.
The opinions of the experts here are expected and would be valued greatly.Thanks!
Re: Need Your Responses. by Maxymilliano(m): 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2012
Nobleman001: Hi All,

The opinions of the experts here are expected and would be valued greatly.Thanks!

You mean opinions of experts in visa and passport forgeries shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Need Your Responses. by Vicjustice: 1:35pm On Dec 29, 2012
Nobleman001: Hi All,
Pls,I am inquiring on behalf of a friend cos I am already out of the country to South Korea.
A friend of mine has Qatar arrival and departure stamp on his passport,but it's fake.He said someone told him to get if he wanted US Embassy to consider him when he applied for a visa which he did.
Now,he has been given a real visa to travel to Australia.I knew cos I helped him in the process.
He is disturbed now about the fake Qatar visa on his passport cos he thinks they may find out at MM.Can they get to know that?He's not going to Qatar and he doesn't have it in his agenda to go to Qatar.
I advice you to apply for a new passport and declare this tampered one damaged or missing, and then apply for the reissue of the (currently valid) Australian visa... this will save you a hell of a trouble because, you wouldn't want to be detected and then get a life ban for fraudulent or deceptive use of your passport
Re: Need Your Responses. by Nobleman001: 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2012
I have read a number of derogatory opinions to so many posts here,but I had it at the back of mind that someone would say that to my post.
Why are you so vacuous?The guy in question,do you know him?We are talking about a guy that has had job interviews in 14 states in Nigeria with no job yet.He's a first class student and nobody has ever considered him.
I am a peace-loving fellow and I hate confrontations .You don't have any good opinion or if your brain is tampered with,shut up!Bro,stop hitting below the belt!
Re: Need Your Responses. by Nobleman001: 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2012
Thanks for your advice.Are you talking about life ban by Australian Authority or Nigerian Authority?He's scheduled to leave Nigeria on 4th Jan. and to apply for a new passport will require him go to Abuja which I believe will take more days than he has left.What I want now is clarity on this question,can they get to know he hasn't travelled before at the Nigerian Airport?
Thanks once more nd looking forward to reading your response.

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Truck Drivers And Hausa Okada Riders Which Is D Most Deadly And Wreckles / Drink Drive Advice From People In UK-urgent pls! / UK Govt Has Aborted £3000 Entry Bond On Nigerians–foreign Affairs Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.