Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Business To Do With 400k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Do With 400k (2881 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 400K / Which Good Business Can One Start With 400k? / What Sort Of Business Can I Run With 400k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business To Do With 400k by hallelluyah(m): 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2012
Please everyone, what business can i do with N400,000 and will increase very rapidly in no distant time. I welcome your very candid advice, ideas and suggestions.
Thank you.
Re: Business To Do With 400k by dacostar: 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2012
I will rather advice to invest into agriculture that where you will not regret, like banana plantation and so on

1 Like

Re: Business To Do With 400k by iamSi(m): 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2012
Try MLM pls _ its worth it
Re: Business To Do With 400k by 4X4: 1:40pm On Jan 12, 2013
ill give you a business idea that will tripple your money. i would have done it but i dont have the capital. no need to post your pnone number or email. reply if your still interested
Re: Business To Do With 400k by Edenitis(m): 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2013
4x4 I am also interested. Please let me have the details too.
Re: Business To Do With 400k by claycares: 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2013
4X4: ill give you a business idea that will tripple your money. i would have done it but i dont have the capital. no need to post your pnone number or email. reply if your still interested

Please I'm interested as well. Thanks
Re: Business To Do With 400k by citypulseng(m): 8:57pm On Jan 12, 2013
There are several businesses u can launch with such amount - Kerosene, Car wash, drinking / relaxation spot, newspaper/magazine etc. I have just finished writing 2 bestsellers - “Businesses To Start With N50,000” & “Businesses TO Launch With Less Than N500,000.” The N50,000 book contains 103 small businesses with requirements & needed capital while the less than N500,000 contains 75 great career biz in details [both hard copy & ebook]. If u are interested, send me via folfrad@yahoo.com
www.citypulseng..com

1 Like

Re: Business To Do With 400k by ojialo(m): 12:34am On Jan 13, 2013
citypulseng: There are several businesses u can launch with such amount - Kerosene, Car wash, drinking / relaxation spot, newspaper/magazine etc. I have just finished writing 2 bestsellers - “Businesses To Start With N50,000” & “Businesses TO Launch With Less Than N500,000.” The N50,000 book contains 103 small businesses with requirements & needed capital while the less than N500,000 contains 75 great career biz in details [both hard copy & ebook]. If u are interested, send me via folfrad@yahoo.com
www.citypulseng..com
why do guys wish to see people fall down, this guy needs and advice and u are here asking him to buy ur useless and empty e.books.

1 Like

Re: Business To Do With 400k by Ojdanavigator(m): 1:07am On Jan 13, 2013
Dear NL Members, My name is Ojie Desmond Momoh the owner of GLOBAL ASSET EXCHANGE SERVICES. I am a Liberty Reserve Buyer & Seller.

Pls inbox me or call me on 070-6634-5345 If you want to sell or buy Liberty Reserve
Thanks.

(c) 2010 - 2013 GLOBAL ASSET EXCHANGE SERVICES All Rights Reserved
Re: Business To Do With 400k by comiyale: 5:13am On Jan 13, 2013
Call dis number 08039370942
Re: Business To Do With 400k by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 13, 2013
hallelluyah: Please everyone, what business can i do with N400,000 and will increase very rapidly in no distant time. I welcome your very candid advice, ideas and suggestions.
Thank you.

bro u can start makin money with by clickin on the link in my signature and join. No need to worry it is free, but u can credit it anytime and still make 2% profit daily. It is risk free. Try it
Re: Business To Do With 400k by citypulseng(m): 3:58pm On Jan 13, 2013
ojialo:
why do guys wish to see people fall down, this guy needs and advice and u are here asking him to buy ur useless and empty e.books.
From all indications, @Ojialo,I can see u are better at criticising than proffering solutions. Read the post again. There is a clause there that says "IF INTERESTED." Nobody is compelling anybody to buy anything. What I offered was an option. How about u - what have u offered so faR?
Re: Business To Do With 400k by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2013
Nl shows exactly y nigeria has had a severe drag in building up as a nation.its simply becos of wickedness,selfishness and envy.wat is ur bizness if he decides τ̲̅ȍ offer a book ‎​dat will enlighten d confused investor as τ̲̅ȍ making a decision on wat τ̲̅ȍ invest in?ojialo pple like ‎u r •̸№t needed where progress is being discussed,‎​◦⌣kk⌣◦.And ‎u hallelluya better be careful cos ‎u seem in a hurry τ̲̅ȍ double ur money before ‎u lose Į̸̸̨ƭ.419 pple easily get greedy and desperate pple like ‎u.biz takes time τ̲̅ȍ grow
Re: Business To Do With 400k by ojialo(m): 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2013
nony30: Nl shows exactly y nigeria has had a severe drag in building up as a nation.its simply becos of wickedness,selfishness and envy.wat is ur bizness if he decides τ̲̅ȍ offer a book ‎ dat will enlighten d confused investor as τ̲̅ȍ making a decision on wat τ̲̅ȍ invest in?ojialo pple like ‎u r •̸№t needed where progress is being discussed,‎ ◦⌣kk⌣◦.And ‎u hallelluya better be careful cos ‎u seem in a hurry τ̲̅ȍ double ur money before ‎u lose Į̸̸̨ƭ.419 pple easily get greedy and desperate pple like ‎u.biz takes time τ̲̅ȍ grow
u better put down ur cousins di.ck and pick up a book u stup.id f.uck talking to u is like talking to an eight year old with mental issue. U re the same with the fool who want to sell his empty book...
Re: Business To Do With 400k by tokan(m): 9:25pm On Jan 16, 2013
i have a similar problem, mine is 450k. So far i have nt seen a concret advice on the post. Pls pple help wit ur advices
Re: Business To Do With 400k by taiwokehin(m): 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2013
You can go into block making, I mean brick
Re: Business To Do With 400k by sylvophobia: 9:01am On Jan 17, 2013
@Tokan:I use to think getting capital to start a lucrative business is a major challenge.I never for once thought people are saddled with the challenge of finding a befitting business to invest in.Well,I trade agric commodities like cocoa,cashewnuts,sesame seed,peanut etc.It's very lucrative,and I guarantee value for your money.If you don't mind partnering with me,we could trade together.I'm more than willing to share my experience with you.Let's talk more as soon as you get my post,and continue our discussion here,so that others who develop interest can also benefit.Thanks.
Re: Business To Do With 400k by karlxavier(m): 10:58am On Jan 17, 2013
sylvophobia: @Tokan:I use to think getting capital to start a lucrative business is a major challenge.I never for once thought people are saddled with the challenge of finding a befitting business to invest in.Well,I trade agric commodities like cocoa,cashewnuts,sesame seed,peanut etc.It's very lucrative,and I guarantee value for your money.If you don't mind partnering with me,we could trade together.I'm more than willing to share my experience with you.Let's talk more as soon as you get my post,and continue our discussion here,so that others who develop interest can also benefit.Thanks.
sylvophobia: @Tokan:I use to think getting capital to start a lucrative business is a major challenge.I never for once thought people are saddled with the challenge of finding a befitting business to invest in.Well,I trade agric commodities like cocoa,cashewnuts,sesame seed,peanut etc.It's very lucrative,and I guarantee value for your money.If you don't mind partnering with me,we could trade together.I'm more than willing to share my experience with you.Let's talk more as soon as you get my post,and continue our discussion here,so that others who develop interest can also benefit.Thanks.
@ sylvio,can you please do this forum a favour by sharing ur secrets and profitablity of your business model. I'm also interested in the export of those product. U could just open another thread and treat the issue there... Its also a way of helping humanity.
Re: Business To Do With 400k by sylvophobia: 11:35am On Jan 18, 2013
I'd have love to create a fresh post,but there is absolutely no reason to do that,cos it won't make frontpage.Our youth prefer to see topics like:Usher eating roasted corn in his california mansion to money making scheme like this.Don't worry I believe as many,that will be interested in this line of business,their instinct will lead them here.Pls feel free to ask any question.I'll get back to you almost immediately.Happy weekend.
Re: Business To Do With 400k by johnnobles: 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
@ syvophobia
Where do buy and how do u get buyers for your products. As a newbie what is d minimum amount that one could start with

(1) (Reply)

How Big Is 300,000 Naira In Nigeria / How Do I Cash Us Check In Nigeria? / What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $4 Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.