Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

A Teacher And His Student - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Teacher And His Student (912 Views)

Transcripts Of A Phone Conversation Between A Teacher And His Pupil / A Female Teacher And Her 3rd Grade Student. / Conversations Between A Teacher And His Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Teacher And His Student by jokeloaded(m): 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2012
One day, a teacher asked his student to spell the word cow, the following conversation was what took place:
Teacher: kunle stand up and spell cow
Kunle being a naughty and playful student didn't know how to spell or even where to start from in spelling the word. Then he thought of a way to cover himself up in the classroom in other to avoid an embarrassment.
Kunle: Sir, this is not fair ooo, you are telling me to spell cow, why didn't you ask me to spell mosquito instead,..... cow is too big for me to spell. "The whole students in the classroom burst into an uncontrollable laughter including the teacher. "

For more funny jokes update, like us @ www.facebook.com/jokeloaded or follow us @ www.twitter.com/jokeloaded

(1) (Reply)

Funniest Gunshot / WACE Wahala / JEJ Toilet Matters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.