Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,011 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Nigeria Stock Exchange(stock Trends Analysis Ebook) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigeria Stock Exchange(stock Trends Analysis Ebook) (1260 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Analysis Of Results Of Companies On The Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Stock Exchange(stock Trends Analysis Ebook) by chaktty: 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2012
i just finished reading this ebook and it has added to my stock of investing knowledge. the author request some penny in some sites and also allow the smart guys out there to get it free............ if you are interested in reading, http://www.smashwords.com/books/download/269152/1/null/0/0/analysis-of-nigeria-stock-price-trend.pdf
hope this is helpful to my fellow investors out there
Re: Nigeria Stock Exchange(stock Trends Analysis Ebook) by jeak123(m): 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2012
am interested. could u please post d link. thanks.
Re: Nigeria Stock Exchange(stock Trends Analysis Ebook) by janykute: 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2012
Am also interested please send the link(sunnycnn77@gmail.com)
Re: Nigeria Stock Exchange(stock Trends Analysis Ebook) by Debesther: 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2012
i am interested brightfame009@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria Stock Exchange(stock Trends Analysis Ebook) by stockbull(m): 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2013
analysis of Nigeria stock price trend preached the good gospel of stocks trends and i give credibility to an ebook that people are willing to read even in this time where investors are far away from the market. with this link, you can read it on your mobile phone as text and you can download in about six formats https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/269152

(1) (Reply)

I Have Been Matched Twice But None Of Them Paid....i Give Up On Mmm! / Is Gtbank Now Charging 215/$? / Asaba Film Academy (AFA) Is Here To Helps To Mentor Passionate Nigerians Into No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.