Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,475 members, 7,781,383 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:33 PM

10 Minutes Before Ur Wedding, U're Called 4 A Contract Of 300 Million Dollars. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Minutes Before Ur Wedding, U're Called 4 A Contract Of 300 Million Dollars. (1648 Views)

If You Are Doing This U're A Bad Parent (in Photos) / Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y / Is Marriage A Contract Or Covenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Minutes Before Ur Wedding, U're Called 4 A Contract Of 300 Million Dollars. by Piro4rl(m): 7:46pm On Dec 28, 2012
10 minutes before ur wedding, u're called 4 a contract of 300 million dollars,will u go 4 it or leave it?
Re: 10 Minutes Before Ur Wedding, U're Called 4 A Contract Of 300 Million Dollars. by onatisi(m): 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
wedding postponed until further notice
Re: 10 Minutes Before Ur Wedding, U're Called 4 A Contract Of 300 Million Dollars. by Adufaye(m): 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2012
am i mad? Hw much is d lady self! Choi i dy use d nxt flight asap
Re: 10 Minutes Before Ur Wedding, U're Called 4 A Contract Of 300 Million Dollars. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2012
The wedding will be postponed.
Re: 10 Minutes Before Ur Wedding, U're Called 4 A Contract Of 300 Million Dollars. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2012
Ill just call the pastor over the phone and tell him to wait,ill change from my bridal gown to a smarter cloth,dash down to get it.afterall we will be together for a long time so y will i stab that kind of money,hell no
Re: 10 Minutes Before Ur Wedding, U're Called 4 A Contract Of 300 Million Dollars. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2012
Re: 10 Minutes Before Ur Wedding, U're Called 4 A Contract Of 300 Million Dollars. by MissIfe(f): 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2012
A 300 million dollar deal that would disappear in thin air in just a day or two ? I wouldn't even consider it.
Re: 10 Minutes Before Ur Wedding, U're Called 4 A Contract Of 300 Million Dollars. by Adufaye(m): 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2012
Miss_Ife: A 300 million dollar deal that would disappear in thin air in just a day or two ? I wouldn't even consider it.
u mis road
Re: 10 Minutes Before Ur Wedding, U're Called 4 A Contract Of 300 Million Dollars. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2012
Ofcourse my proposals and all the runs must have been in and waiting for the call anytime ..... if its approved hell yeah the wedding will be postponed..... I don't need no rush rush priest wedding..... What will be will be wink

I'm not moving an inch for false alarm tho undecided only if its the main guy on the phone e.g governor or Goodluck main guys wink
Re: 10 Minutes Before Ur Wedding, U're Called 4 A Contract Of 300 Million Dollars. by MissIfe(f): 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
Adufaye: u mis road

maybe you do. I'd rather miss all the 300 million dollar deals in the world and marry my husband over and over again. I know where my priorities are. If the deal can't wait til after the wedding, better forget it. There will be other ones. But there will never be another husband like mine.

1 Like

Re: 10 Minutes Before Ur Wedding, U're Called 4 A Contract Of 300 Million Dollars. by Prodigee: 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2012
Now that's a million dollar question... undecided
Re: 10 Minutes Before Ur Wedding, U're Called 4 A Contract Of 300 Million Dollars. by SAFO(m): 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2012
Miss_Ife:

maybe you do. I'd rather miss all the 300 million dollar deals in the world and marry my husband over and over again. I know where my priorities are. If the deal can't wait til after the wedding, better forget it. There will be other ones. But there will never be another husband like mine.

Your husband is a very lucky man.
Re: 10 Minutes Before Ur Wedding, U're Called 4 A Contract Of 300 Million Dollars. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2012
SAFO:

Your husband is a very lucky man.

Another question is ; will her then husband to be let her make that decision she's bluffing bout? grin cheesy

Or she's planning to lay her marriage foundation with a lie and don't tell him about the call??

Sheesh !!!
Re: 10 Minutes Before Ur Wedding, U're Called 4 A Contract Of 300 Million Dollars. by SAFO(m): 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2012
jidegirl12:

Another question is ; will her then husband to be let her make that decision she's bluffing bout? grin cheesy

Tell me oo. grin

I love my wife but 300 million, Chei..... Please don't even tempt me like that.

1 Like

Re: 10 Minutes Before Ur Wedding, U're Called 4 A Contract Of 300 Million Dollars. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2012
Abeeeggiii !!!! Who's fooling who? grin
Re: 10 Minutes Before Ur Wedding, U're Called 4 A Contract Of 300 Million Dollars. by greatgod2012(f): 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2012
Haaaaa, this question hard o, i love my hubby but 300million dollars no be child play o.
This is a great temptation, God, pls, deliver me, i even doubt if my hubby will allow me to miss such huge amount of money, e be like say i go compromise o.
Hey God, what is this? deliver me from temptation....... Amen
Re: 10 Minutes Before Ur Wedding, U're Called 4 A Contract Of 300 Million Dollars. by onatisi(m): 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2012
there is nothing to even consider , the answer is glaring and simple , the money first , the woman and the wedding can wait
Re: 10 Minutes Before Ur Wedding, U're Called 4 A Contract Of 300 Million Dollars. by Prodigee: 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2012
onatisi: there is nothing to even consider , the answer is glaring and simple , the money first , the woman and the wedding can wait
Sharp guy.
Re: 10 Minutes Before Ur Wedding, U're Called 4 A Contract Of 300 Million Dollars. by onatisi(m): 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin thank you jare , no mind those yeye women , after marriage if you no get money na she go be the first to insult you and even abuse that when you had the chance to make money why didnt you take it , the point which many men dont realize is that all these women if they were in our shoes they will be worse , they are callous, a woman will not think twice before denying her husband in public if he is poor , whereas a man might think twice

;
Prodigee: Sharp guy.
Re: 10 Minutes Before Ur Wedding, U're Called 4 A Contract Of 300 Million Dollars. by MissIfe(f): 9:14am On Dec 29, 2012
jidegirl12:

he won't, that's for sure. He'd take me with him to sign the deal, then take me on a wonderful honeymoon straight away, forgetting we even missed the wedding... grin
Re: 10 Minutes Before Ur Wedding, U're Called 4 A Contract Of 300 Million Dollars. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2012
Walahi!
Adufaye: u mis road
Re: 10 Minutes Before Ur Wedding, U're Called 4 A Contract Of 300 Million Dollars. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2012
Miss_Ife:

he won't, that's for sure. He'd take me with him to sign the deal, then take me on a wonderful honeymoon straight away, forgetting we even missed the wedding... grin

Yeah right........You just stretched the 10mins stated by the OP to 30mins-1hr right there and that makes me ( jydoe grin) get the contract cos he's fooling around getting married ....

know what? ask him this question and sincerely come back and give us the answer....

(honey we are having a chat at the office ; throw in the question and ask what he'd do?)
Re: 10 Minutes Before Ur Wedding, U're Called 4 A Contract Of 300 Million Dollars. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2012
This one na mouth you dey make.besides nobody is saying you wouldnt wed again.when you collect your cool cash,you can have the most elaborate wedding you can think of.
Miss_Ife:

Re: 10 Minutes Before Ur Wedding, U're Called 4 A Contract Of 300 Million Dollars. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2012
Ask the choir to lead d church with hot praise...then different groups will come out and dance. Trust me, my Honey will appreciate the small delay when we are in d bahamas chilling! wink wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Minutes Before Ur Wedding, U're Called 4 A Contract Of 300 Million Dollars. by REALTY: 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2012
300m dolls! Good Money for a contract. But dat cannot be compared to my wife, in-laws, friends, relatives, loved ones that has left der comfort zones to come and share in my joy. For that I will say a big NO. Infact what makes u think I hav not spent more than 300m dolls on ma wedding?
Re: 10 Minutes Before Ur Wedding, U're Called 4 A Contract Of 300 Million Dollars. by Nobody: 2:06am On Dec 30, 2012
$300m? Even she would be encouraging me to postpone the wedding. grin
Re: 10 Minutes Before Ur Wedding, U're Called 4 A Contract Of 300 Million Dollars. by MMotimo: 3:17am On Dec 30, 2012
Duh!
Who would not postpone the wedding? Even a billionaire would
Re: 10 Minutes Before Ur Wedding, U're Called 4 A Contract Of 300 Million Dollars. by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 30, 2012
Of course the wedding would go on. However, the husband would be joined to the wife in absentia!
Re: 10 Minutes Before Ur Wedding, U're Called 4 A Contract Of 300 Million Dollars. by Mavor: 8:11am On Dec 30, 2012
wedding wanna postpone die!!!! mtchewww!!!! grin
Re: 10 Minutes Before Ur Wedding, U're Called 4 A Contract Of 300 Million Dollars. by CrazyMan(m): 8:34am On Dec 30, 2012
I would have to postpone the wedding without thinking twice...and I believe she (my fiancé) would understand.
Re: 10 Minutes Before Ur Wedding, U're Called 4 A Contract Of 300 Million Dollars. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 31, 2012
Every thing can wait till I get back.... I mean it

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Appropriate Place To Bury The Dead / Solution To Cheating In Marriage (COPIED) / In Turmoil... To Reconcile Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.