Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Calamity To Befall More Pdp Governors Next Year - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calamity To Befall More Pdp Governors Next Year (816 Views)

Why Tribunal Nullified More PDP Elections Compared To APC In 2015 April Election / Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP / Vídeo Bokoharam Leader Threatens Cameroon ‘what Befell Nigeria Will Befall You’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calamity To Befall More Pdp Governors Next Year by adook1: 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2012
Kaduna..... gone,
enugu....going,
taraba....going
cross river.....going

latest. Kogi about to go

many more to follow.
Re: Calamity To Befall More Pdp Governors Next Year by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2012
I wonder why you didn't include your father on that list!
What is actually wrong with you? Don't forget that nobody was created to live forever, one day you would fall sick and people would also wish you death.

1 Like

Re: Calamity To Befall More Pdp Governors Next Year by adook1: 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2012
Its your mother that will follow, and u too ,this os what happens to election riggers ,watch and see barger
Re: Calamity To Befall More Pdp Governors Next Year by adook1: 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2012
Its your mother that will follow, and u too ,this is what happens to election riggers ,watch and see barger
Re: Calamity To Befall More Pdp Governors Next Year by nedu2000(m): 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2012
How can you wish a human such a thing?....how righteous r U̶̲̥̅̊? "He who is Without sin should cast the first stone"

1 Like

Re: Calamity To Befall More Pdp Governors Next Year by omiobo: 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2012
I can't blame the OP,the heartless Governors created hatred in him.

1 Like

Re: Calamity To Befall More Pdp Governors Next Year by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 28, 2012
Death is inevitable for every man...but in our leaders case, these deaths and sicknessEs only proves a point which is,
The stolen money they put so much trust and sacrifice so much to gain (thier conscience etc). Would not save them. when the GAME is up! No mansion in Asokoro or Dubai or Washington will save thier soul neither the wealth they greedily acquire...if thier death will put an end to massive corruption and looting of our common resources, ABEG I SUPPORT IT WHOLEHEARTEDLY.
Re: Calamity To Befall More Pdp Governors Next Year by Nobody: 3:02am On Dec 29, 2012
ado ok: Its your mother that will follow, and u too ,this is what happens to election riggers ,watch and see barger
You started it, so calamity will befall you instead. Anuofia
Re: Calamity To Befall More Pdp Governors Next Year by adook1: 5:28am On Dec 29, 2012
I have always understood where human power stops, the spiritual takes over,pdp governors have wounded nigeria,and the have cried out to the almighty ,justice has started,visit most of their government house,i know of one gov.that is going mental in the south south,he looks like someone affected by blood rituals.he visits prayer houses on daily basis.if anybody cannot see what i am seeing wait till 2013,then u will love God.i dont wish them whats happening,but nigerians have cried for too long and election riggers need to know they cannot always get away.cheers.
Re: Calamity To Befall More Pdp Governors Next Year by mensdept: 5:38am On Dec 29, 2012
What cowardly, childish, and complacent Nigg.a Areans fail to do, the lord will do. Please lord, dont forget about those fake private jet owning, camp creating pastors too

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria And Prof. Dora Akunyili Re-branding Project? / How Will You Perform As The President Of Nigeria For 6 Months only? / My Oga At The Top To Have Another Interview On Ait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.