Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God (1320 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / In Case You Dont Believe in Miracle, Read My Testimony. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2012
i believe that we are born, we live and then we die - the end.
Re: Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God by turnstoner(m): 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2012
IgboUK: i believe that we are born, we live and then we die - the end.

Yes it is. Because most Nigerians believe they are born, they live and when they die they go to heaven or hell!
Re: Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2012
ALL THE AKPU YOU DONE ATE DONE BLOCKED YOUR BRAIN AND MADE YOU A FOOL undecided PSALMS 14 VS 1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God by tpia5: 10:57pm On Dec 28, 2012
@ op

you want a medal?

too many attention seekers here.
Re: Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 28, 2012
tpia@:
@ op

you want a medal?

too many attention seekers here.
grin ABI OOO
Re: Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 28, 2012
Good evening,

I believe it would be appropriate to understand her position first. Going all out to condemn, abuse and treat her as an outcast is certainly not the way to go.

If that is her belief then we should respect it even if it leaves a sour taste in our mouth. She has every right to her own views and beliefs. If we want her to change her views, I am very sure that insults will do little or nothing to help.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 28, 2012
obadiah777: ALL THE AKPU YOU DONE ATE DONE BLOCKED YOUR BRAIN AND MADE YOU A FOOL undecided PSALMS 14 VS 1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.

All the black amala (or whatever crazy food your tribe eats) don turn your own brain to mad chicken intestine. Rubbish!
Re: Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 28, 2012
inurmind:

All the black amala (or whatever crazy food your tribe eats) don turn your own brain to mad chicken intestine. Rubbish!
FISH AND CHIPS MATE. WITH A SMIDGEN OF MUSHY PEAS, AND JUST A HINT OF VINEGAR wink
Re: Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 28, 2012
obadiah777: FISH AND CHIPS MATE wink

Not surprised, I mean, you did adopt their religion.
Re: Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 28, 2012
inurmind:

Not surprised, I mean, you did adopt their religion.
YOU DO ERR. THEY STOLE MY 'RELIGION' AND REVISED AND REMIXED IT AND GAVE IT TO THE FOOLISH STIFF NECKED AND REBELLIOUS OF MY PEOPLE. HOWEVER THE ELECT, OF WHICH GOD WILLING I AM IN THAT NUMBER, HAVE THE ORIGINAL VERSION STAMPED IN OUR SOUL FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE EARTH AND DONT FOLLOW THE REMIXED BASTARDIZED PAGAN VERSION OF OUR OWN HERITAGE. ITS A HERITAGE NOT A RELIGION. A HOLY CONSTITUTION, IF YOU WILL

1 Like

Re: Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God by AtheistD(m): 5:46am On Dec 29, 2012
obadiah777: ALL THE AKPU YOU DONE ATE DONE BLOCKED YOUR BRAIN AND MADE YOU A FOOL undecided PSALMS 14 VS 1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.

Soon xtians will start asking why atheists are aggressive and militant and pick on them etc.

So it is acceptable to call him a fool for not believing in your god (who is not universally worshipped)?
Re: Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 29, 2012
Atheist:-D:

Soon xtians will start asking why atheists are aggressive and militant and pick on them etc.

So it is acceptable to call him a fool for not believing in your god (who is not universally worshipped)?

Just imagine!
And he calls himself a Christian yet look at the way he replied someone who was politely asking a question.
Re: Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God by manmustwac(m): 9:57am On Dec 29, 2012
^^^Thats why we call them "bloody hypocrites" angry

1 Like

Re: Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God by MrAnony1(m): 10:06am On Dec 29, 2012
If we all die in the end, what does it matter how we live our lives?
Re: Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God by AtheistD(m): 10:20am On Dec 29, 2012
Mr_Anony:
If we all die in the end, what does it matter how we live our lives?

To some extent it doesnt matter. Which is why it is good to maximise our chances at life.

To most xtians life is just something to go through while waiting for the real deal. a sort of pre-intimacy.
Re: Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 29, 2012

Obviously written for fools who cant think. Saying there is no God is a challenge to his brainless worshipers. The fools are the ones worshiping a gay god they know nothing about!
Re: Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God by UyiIredia(m): 10:24am On Dec 29, 2012
I am tired of Nigerian atheists seeking for attention on Nairaland. We already have enough on Nairaland as is. OP it isn't bizarre you an atheist. What's 'bizarre' is you sEeking attention for it.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2012
Atheist:-D:

I LIKE AGGRESSIVE AND MILITANT ATHEISTS. THE MORE AGGRESSIVE AND MILITANT THEY ARE, THE HARDER THEY FALL WHEN I DONE SLAPPED THEM UP AND DOWN WITH THIS HERE HOLY KNOWLEDGE FROM THE COMFORTER, THE BIBLE, THAT IS grin

BESIDES IS THERE SUCH A THING AS A DOCILE AND CALM ATHEIST ? ITS LIKE SAYING THERE IS SUCH A THING AS A NICE AND FRIENDLY DEMON undecided

3 Likes

Re: Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2012
inurmind:

Just imagine!
And he calls himself a Christian yet look at the way he replied someone who was politely asking a question.
MAKE AMADIOHA FIRE THAT YA HEATHEN FINGERS WEY YOU TAKE TYPE THIS HERE POST angry

1 Like

Re: Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2012
manmustwac: ^^^Thats why we call them "bloody hypocrites" angry
angry
Re: Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2012
ifeness:

Obviously written for fools who cant think. Saying there is no God is a challenge to his brainless worshipers. The fools are the ones worshiping a gay god they know nothing about!
SAYING THERE IS NO GOD IS NO CHALLENGE TO YOU LAZY GOLD-DIGGERS. THATS YA PROBLEM, YOU AND YOUR FELLOW ATHEISTS. YOU ARE GOLD-DIGGERS. ITS A GOOD THING GOD MADE YALL MEN CUZ IF YOU WAS WOMEN YOU WOULD BE YANSHING ANYTHING THAT MOVES JUST TO GET RECHARGE CARD grin grin grin YOU ARE GLORY SEEKERS. OH WHITEY IS IN CONTROL OF THE WORLD AND HE IS VERY RICH AND HE IS AN ATHEIST. OH LET ME BECOME AN ATHEIST TOO. GOLD-DIGGING, INSTANT GRATIFYING, PANT-DROPPING, ANKLE-GRABBING, WHITE BUTT KISSING, GLORY SEEKERS. THE WHOLE LOT OF YOU angry grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2012
obadiah777: MAKE AMADIOHA FIRE THAT YA HEATHEN FINGERS WEY YOU TAKE TYPE THIS HERE POST angry

Why do christians always get angry when you compare their acts with their faith?
I have noticed this and it's really annoying. I mean, shouldn't christianity be making you a better person?
Re: Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God by Bella3(f): 12:50pm On Dec 29, 2012
obadiah777: SAYING THERE IS NO GOD IS NO CHALLENGE TO YOU LAZY GOLD-DIGGERS. THATS YA PROBLEM, YOU AND YOUR FELLOW ATHEISTS. YOU ARE GOLD-DIGGERS. ITS A GOOD THING GOD MADE YALL MEN CUZ IF YOU WAS WOMEN YOU WOULD BE YANSHING ANYTHING THAT MOVES JUST TO GET RECHARGE CARD grin grin grin YOU ARE GLORY SEEKERS. OH WHITEY IS IN CONTROL OF THE WORLD AND HE IS VERY RICH AND HE IS AN ATHEIST. OH LET ME BECOME AN ATHEIST TOO. GOLD-DIGGING, PANT-DROPPING, ANKLE-GRABBING, WHITE BUTT KISSING, GLORY SEEKERS. THE WHOLE LOT OF YOU angry grin
BLOOD OF JESUS! cheesy.
Obadiah!!! Thats nt fair!
Plus you just insulted women folk!:O
7 virgin he goats for the crime commited.

#THE EZEWANYI HAS SPOKEN!

1 Like

Re: Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God by Truckpusher(m): 12:51pm On Dec 29, 2012
BUZUGEE....OOOHHH WHO DEY CURSE WITH AMADIOHA FOR THIS HOT SATURDAY AFTERMOON AGAIN ONTOP OF THAT IT'S XMAS....CHAI BUZUGEE CHANGE NA grin grin grin grin
obadiah777: MAKE AMADIOHA FIRE THAT YA HEATHEN FINGERS WEY YOU TAKE TYPE THIS HERE POST angry
Re: Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2012
inurmind:

Why do christians always get angry when you compare their acts with their faith?
I have noticed this and it's really annoying. I mean, shouldn't christianity be making you a better person?

I SEE YOU HAVE BEEN DRINKING TOMBO THIS MORNING. WHAT ACT ARE YOU COMPARING WITH MY FAITH ? CAN YOU EXPAND ON THAT POINT SO I CAN SEE THE ERROR OF MY WAYS ? undecided
Re: Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2012
Truckpusher: BUZUGEE....OOOHHH WHO DEY CURSE WITH AMADIOHA FOR THIS HOT SATURDAY AFTERMOON AGAIN ONTOP OF THAT IT'S XMAS....CHAI BUZUGEE CHANGE NA grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin TRUCKPUSHER MY MAIN MAN NA WHERE YOU GO HIDE NOW ? NA SO THAT TURKEY SWEET REACH LOL grin
Re: Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2012
Bélla3: BLOOD OF JESUS! cheesy.
Obadiah!!! Thats nt fair!
Plus you just insulted women folk!:O
7 virgin he goats for the crime commited.

#THE EZEWANYI HAS SPOKEN!
LOL OH NO I DID NOT INSULT WOMEN FOLK. I JUST UPGRADED WOMENFOLK. I SAID IT IS GOOD THE LORD DID NOT MAKE THEM WOMEN BECAUSE THEY CANT HANDLE THE RESPONSIBILITY AND DIGNITY OF BEING WOMEN, SEEING AS THEY ( ATHEISTS) HAVE AN INSTANT GRATIFICATION AND GLORY SEEKING MINDSET. I THINK THATS A GOOD THING. TO BE A VIRTUOUS WOMAN IN A CORRUPT WORLD IS THE HARDEST TASK EVER. grin
Re: Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2012
i clap for you
Re: Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God by Bella3(f): 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2012
obadiah777: LOL OH NO I DID NOT INSULT WOMEN FOLK. I JUST UPGRADED WOMENFOLK. I SAID IT IS GOOD THE LORD DID NOT MAKE THEM WOMEN BECAUSE THEY CANT HANDLE THE RESPONSIBILITY AND DIGNITY OF BEING WOMEN, SEEING AS THEY ( ATHEISTS) HAVE AN INSTANT GRATIFICATION AND GLORY SEEKING MINDSET. I THINK THATS A GOOD THING. TO BE A VIRTUOUS WOMAN IN A CORRUPT WORLD IS THE HARDEST TASK EVER. grin
i still no gree.
Oya bring only two he goats for cleansing your mouth!
#
Re: Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God by Truckpusher(m): 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2012
MY BRODA I'M DONE TRYING TO OPEN THE EYES OF THESE YOUR BLIND ATHEIST THEM BUT ONCE IN A WHILE I PEEP TO SEE HOW YOU ARE PREACHING TO THEM BUT THEY KEEP ABUSING because THE SPIRIT OF LUCIFER CONTROLS THEM cheesy grin grin grin grin
obadiah777: grin grin grin grin TRUCKPUSHER MY MAIN MAN NA WHERE YOU GO HIDE NOW ? NA SO THAT TURKEY SWEET REACH LOL grin
Re: Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2012
Bélla3: i still no gree.
Oya bring only two he goats for cleansing your mouth!
#
undecided WHY YOU NO GREE NOW ? BUT NA TRUTH NOW. THESE ATHEISTS GO YANSH ANYTHING WEY DEY MOVE FOR RECHARGE CARDS. IT IS TRUE cry
Re: Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2012
Truckpusher: MY BRODA I'M DONE TRYING TO OPEN THE EYES OF THESE YOUR BLIND ATHEIST THEM BUT ONCE IN A WHILE I PEEP TO SEE HOW YOU ARE PREACHING TO THEM BUT THEY KEEP ABUSING because THE SPIRIT OF LUCIFER CONTROLS THEM cheesy grin grin grin grin
LOLOLOLOL grin grin VERY POIGNANT POST BROTHER. THE FORCE IS STRONG IN THEM, THE FORCE OF BEELZEBUB, THAT IS LOLZ

(1) (2) (Reply)

Murder. Holocaust. ABORTION / Nigerian Girl Among Thousands Of Divorced Children / How To Overcome The Beast And Its Mark-666

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.