Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:18 PM

Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor (25939 Views)

Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover / Jilted Housewife Slashes Pregnant Woman’s Face With Razor Blade (pic) / Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by Sinju: 3:12am On Dec 29, 2012
From EMMANUEL UZOR, Onitsha

A middle aged woman, simply identified as Uchenna is cooling her feet at the Onitsha Police Area Command for breaking her maid’s hand and tearing her private part with razor blade. Saturday Sun gathered that the woman allegedlly used a pestle to break her maid’ left hand and inflicted very deep cuts in her private part with a razor blade in the commercial city of Onitsha

The incident took place at Osuma Street where the victim, Chisom Nwafor is living with her mistress before she was attacked by the suspect. Narrating her ordeal, Chisom, a 10 year old girl from Enugu-Abo in Enugu State said her mistress returned to the house last Sunday morning and started beating her and used razor blade on her private parts. “I was changing her daughter’s dress because she urinated on it.

My madam entered and started shouting on top of her voice and she immediately rushed into the kitchen and collected pestle and hit me severally on my back and she hit me again and broke my left hand, I fell and she entered her room and took a razor blade, tore my pant and started tearing my private part after which she poured pepper inside my private part which was bleeding” she said. Speaking on the incident, the Onitsha Area Commander, Benjamin Wordu described the incident as highest level of inhumanity and said the suspect would pay for her actions.

Mr. Wordu warned parents to always give birth to children they can train instead of giving them out to such women he described as devil incarnates who maltreat vulnerable children under their care. Meanwhile, the suspect, Uchenna shouting from the police cell, denied using razor blade on the victim when this reporter visited the police station.
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/national/police-detain-woman-for-tearing-maids-private-part-with-razor/
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by Prodigee: 3:19am On Dec 29, 2012
Chai...wicked world.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by Nobody: 3:37am On Dec 29, 2012
Very wicked people!! ....Wasn't it just last week or so undecided on this same NL they're discussing using children for maids?? ......and some women here are running their mouth like its justified?

Do things yourselves and stop abusing other people's children! Rubbish!!!

6 Likes

Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by overdrive(m): 4:24am On Dec 29, 2012
Devil incarnate the police shld pour enough pepper into her own head office so she knows how it hurts

1 Like

Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by ATMC(f): 5:41am On Dec 29, 2012
Dt woman should pay for dt wicked act of hers...can she do same to her own daughter? She shouldn't escape d books, mtsheew
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by channel190(m): 5:53am On Dec 29, 2012
never imagined my self reading while crying...were is justice as expected of chapter four of the 1999 constitution, my people parish for lack of knowledge, isn't she aware of [size=25]dignity of human persons[/size] she never taught of the grievance of that offense...God fight for that little girl.

1 Like

Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by ednut1(m): 7:31am On Dec 29, 2012
blame d parents, y havin children u cant raise, 90 percent of maids in 9ja are treated like animals yet pple still gv der children out, what a sick world, my own cousin was maltreatd my in an uncles house, talkless of one nt related, as we speak alot of children are inside buses to lag s housemaaids, to meet der doom, sick world
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by Walexz02(m): 8:00am On Dec 29, 2012
Abeg make them tear d woman private part wt razor and pour pepper asap!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by greatgod2012(f): 8:25am On Dec 29, 2012
This is wickedness of highest order. Im sure d wicked woman will be protecting her own daughter with passion, yet maltreat other pple's daughter, as if it is d girl's fault to be a maid.

Some pple will say, thank God i dont beat my maid, but if u are d type dt do not allow your maid to eat with you at d dinning table, you are guilty, if you are d type that will buy new clothes and shoes for your children and buy akube(fairly used) for your maid, you are guilty, if you are d type that refuse to enrol your maid in either school or learning a vocation, yet you are busy building your own children's future, you are as well guilty. If you are d type that go to worship centre (church or mosque) and leave your maid at home, you are guilty. If you dont show d same love you show to your own children to your maids, you are guilty........
These maids deserve our love, afterall, they are also human beings, some pple are unfortunate in life, and they happen to be some of them, it is not their fault, so, if you know yourself well, and you know that you cant treat maids well, its better not to have maids than to have them and not treat them well.
In addittion, nobody knows d future, circumstances may later favour them and things may change, and they may even be in a position to help your kids in d future, however, we treat these maids, they can never forget, if we treat them well, they will always remember, so also, if we treat them badly, they can also never forget, so, lets sow good seeds.
Above all, karma lives, karma never dies, whatever a person sow is what d person shall reap, if d person is gone, there is probability that your child/children may reap what you sowed while alive.
May God help us all.

49 Likes

Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by slimyem: 8:39am On Dec 29, 2012
I've always heard people use the razor blade and pepper thing as threat but never imagined it being actually carried out.
Its such a wicked thing to do..undecided
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 29, 2012

12 Likes

Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 29, 2012
Despite this unrelated comment. When is there going to be an end to female genital mutilation in Africa and Asia? I just hope laws are put in place to counter this barbaric practice!

1 Like

Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by yuzedo: 9:07am On Dec 29, 2012
WTF?!?!

1 Like

Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by DisGuy: 9:07am On Dec 29, 2012
speechless; 10year old girl

unfortunately we won't hear about this after this story

the court case and all its adjournment

1 Like

Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 29, 2012
the height of callousness, no one deserves this, what a t.wat
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by nuges1(m): 9:09am On Dec 29, 2012
This i§ really preposterous,seeing things like dis really makes ♍Ɣ wanna puke,4 God sakes,d mere fact some1 didn't have d same oppurtunity u had/have in life doesn't giv u d yardstick to be inhumane to dem,gosh,were i§ dis woman's sanity...
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 29, 2012
*suddenly covers my obo with my ileke*

Omg shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by greatgod2012(f): 9:12am On Dec 29, 2012
@ madamCC, it is wickedness and nothing more, some pple are wicked to d extent of killing their fellow human beings, but sincerely, i dont know how they do it, in my whole life time, i have never killed a chicken, when anybody want to kill chicken around me, unconciously i shed tears, not to talk of maltreating a human being like myself.
Sometimes, when some terrible things are happening to a particular person, i do think whether it is as a result of what d person has sown years back that d person is reaping, because, sincerely, karma lives, and it can visit its victim in any form.
I just hope the woman will not bribe herself out, i pray she is made to face d wrath of d law, so that it can serve as deterrent to othes who are in d same shoe with this wicked woman.
May God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by Standing5(m): 9:19am On Dec 29, 2012
Chai . . . Carving out some of the Fats that matter from a ten year old body. . . . This is wicked.
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by Naijalane: 9:19am On Dec 29, 2012
Didi I justed commented? ?
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by trekkie: 9:21am On Dec 29, 2012
this woman is a beast. how can a mother treat another person's child in such a manner? while i abhor violence of any sort, violence against children gets me all riled up angry and i wish they would do to her what she did to that child. but i guess the next best thing is to deprive her of her freedom so she would realize that every human has a right to be treated with dignity.

can you imagine? when i saw the headline i thought maybe she caught her teenage/adult housemaid with her husband and decided to go on rampage and execute this jungle justice(not that anybody deserves this) but on a 10-year-old? angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by slap1(m): 9:27am On Dec 29, 2012
O dikwa very bad. I hope justice is delivered to the poor girl and the culprit sent to TB Joshua.
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by razznaija(f): 9:29am On Dec 29, 2012
Jesus Christ! what kind of wickedness is this?
I wish they would just sentence her to death by hanging, after all something worse was done to those children in aluu.
Unfortunately this is Nigeria and human rights do not exist, so we will not hear about this case after a few days.
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by PBeni(m): 9:31am On Dec 29, 2012
@ the post. I think the lady in question deserves any form of justice that'll be metted out to her by the law court...
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by tombeh(m): 9:33am On Dec 29, 2012
:-XTo be honest with you, some pple are devil incarnate. Very wicked act indeed.
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 29, 2012
Hell has no rage than a woman's fury.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 29, 2012
Too Aluu indigenes in naija
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by siobahn: 9:37am On Dec 29, 2012
Wickedness of the highest order. It seems we as a race are losing the part of us that makes us human....sad

1 Like

Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by IYANGBALI: 9:38am On Dec 29, 2012
Abeg make we hear word,the case no dey go anywhere,na for police station the mata go end,make the poor girl just blow air into her toto to quench the pains and wear her tia tia pant. No justice for the poor in nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell / Soldier Beats Man In Edo As Buhari Visits (Photos) / Pregnant Lady Attacks A Tricyclist Who Gave Her A Bad N100 Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.