Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Thierry Henry Return To Arsenal For A Third Spell - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thierry Henry Return To Arsenal For A Third Spell (1362 Views)

Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) / Fifa Paid Ireland To Stop Legal Action Over Henry’s World Cup Handball - BBC / Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thierry Henry Return To Arsenal For A Third Spell by joeybankz: 5:36am On Dec 29, 2012
Thierry Henry Return To Arsenal - Arsenals all time goal poacher Thierry Henry was seen in training with Arsenal, and there are chances He could re-join the club for a third spell in January, on a loan deal.

Thierry Henry Return To Arsenal

The Gunners record goal-scorer is just keeping fit during the MLS off-season, and Wenger remains coy on whether he will sign him next month, to bolster his attacking unit.

“I’ve not lost interest in him,” Wenger said. “He’s still coming to practice with us. We are very close (personally), but at the moment I think he has had a second spell at the club that was very successful. You have to be cautious that it’s not one time too many.

“I have not completely ruled it out but I haven’t spoken about it with him at all.”

Arsène Wenger says he wilMarouane Chamakhl consider re-signing Thierry Henry on a short-term loan in January for the second successive season.

Wenger turned could as well turn to the Frenchman this January, as Gervinho and jets off to the Africa Cup of Nations next year in south Africa.

http://www.sportswriteup.com/

(1) (Reply)

Yaya Toure Has Won The 2013 BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award. / The Moment Osimen Scored And Dis Man Placed His House Rent On Mali To Win / Nigeria Private University Games 2015 (npuga 2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.