Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:34 AM

Tonto Dikeh: Nollywood Controversial actress Of The Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: Nollywood Controversial actress Of The Year (11282 Views)

The Richest Nollywood Actress Of 2013? / Controversial Actress, Tonto Dike Joins Illuminati? [PICTURES] / Omotola Wins Actress Of The Year At ELOY Awards 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh: Nollywood Controversial actress Of The Year by Sirmee(m): 8:17am On Dec 29, 2012
Whether you believe it or not, Tonto Dikeh is the most controversial actress who rocked Nollywood in the outgoing year.

A product of Next Movie Star, Tonto Dikeh since she hit the limelight few years ago has never seized to be at the centre of controversy. The outgoing year is no different.

Her controversial lifestyle became more glaring this year judging from most of her unbecoming exploits. After the noise generated by her new tattoo last year, Tonto continued with her ‘wild lifestyle’,stepping on people’s toes and damning her critics. Her newly released singles, Hi and Itz Ova, did not help matters even though the singles became two of the most listened and downloaded tracks, with over 500,000 views.

Dikeh, who joined the bandwagon of other actors who succumbed to the moonlighting itch to delve into music, was lampooned and criticised by her fans for the uninspiring singles. Yet, she was not deterred. While she was battling to find her feet in the music circle, her foes romantically linked her to the Kukere crooner, Iyanya who squealers said was seeing Ghanaian leggy actress, Yvonne Nelson. For Iyanya and Tonto Dikeh it was all about who has left who for who.

However, this whole saga began when Yvonne Nelson took to the internet to vent her feelings after Iyanya dumped her for Tonto Dikeh. The drama continued unabated until Tonto Dikeh replied Yvonne’s tweet and the two actresses took their rivalry to Blackberry messenger (BBM) where they threw ‘nasty’ insults at each other.

source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/tonto-dikeh-nollywood-controversial-actress-of-the-year

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Nollywood Controversial actress Of The Year by ichommy(m): 8:54am On Dec 29, 2012
NL & Tonto matter, All Iyanya want his her waist.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Nollywood Controversial actress Of The Year by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 29, 2012

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Nollywood Controversial actress Of The Year by sucrecandy(m): 9:21am On Dec 29, 2012
LMBBAO.
omo_to_dun: All I Want Is Get High
Put My Hands In The Sky
When you See Me Passing By
Don't Forget To Say, High, High, High

Best song ever. Toto Decay, nothing do you my sister.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Nollywood Controversial actress Of The Year by Mavor: 9:24am On Dec 29, 2012
this untalented girl gets more attention than due.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Nollywood Controversial actress Of The Year by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 29, 2012
Did she pay for publicity on Nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Nollywood Controversial actress Of The Year by solomon111(m): 9:27am On Dec 29, 2012
Mavor: this untalented girl gets more attention than due.
she may be anything,but not untalented.
She is quite a decent actress.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Nollywood Controversial actress Of The Year by stacomaster(m): 9:28am On Dec 29, 2012
Weda we Like it or Not Ko.. U dn Sm0ke Maqqi ba..
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Nollywood Controversial actress Of The Year by Francheezy(m): 9:31am On Dec 29, 2012
t0nt0 d!keh again...ahhhh *faintS*

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Nollywood Controversial actress Of The Year by ogorwyne(f): 9:33am On Dec 29, 2012
This actress is the most talked abt actress. Hmm I gueSs she's gonna do more shit next year. She probably enjoys this.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Nollywood Controversial actress Of The Year by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 29, 2012
Bishop Oyedepo: Put your hands together for the lord, people! He has vindicated me. Last night I told you that before the year runs out, another Tontoh Decay topic will hit the front page. Did I or did I not? Uh huh uh huh.
_
The Sun: Ending The Year On A High: Another Tontoh Decay Topic Makes Nairaland Frontpage.
_
CNN: Mayan Prophecy Comes True: Tontoh Decay Topic Hits Frontpage. Causes Tsunami in Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Nollywood Controversial actress Of The Year by nuges1(m): 9:39am On Dec 29, 2012
I smell jealousy;truth be said she's a wonderful actress!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Nollywood Controversial actress Of The Year by nuges1(m): 9:42am On Dec 29, 2012
solomon111: she may be anything,but not untalented.
she may be a good actress bt DECENT i§ far away from her biko!!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Nollywood Controversial actress Of The Year by Emoticon: 9:45am On Dec 29, 2012
Yomieluv: Did she pay for publicity on Nairaland?
I taya o!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Nollywood Controversial actress Of The Year by Libkid(m): 9:48am On Dec 29, 2012
Any spirit of tonto dikeh lurking around nairaland.we say holy ghost fire!!!.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Nollywood Controversial actress Of The Year by Mavor: 9:49am On Dec 29, 2012
solomon111: she may be anything,but not untalented.
You call shouting and crying talent? False affectation of Western ideals is now talent? SMMFH (Shakes My Mutha Fu<king head)

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Nollywood Controversial actress Of The Year by Mavor: 9:50am On Dec 29, 2012
Libkid: Any spirit of tonto dikeh lurking around nairaland.we say holy ghost fire!!!.
Toto Di<k aaaaa!!!! grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Nollywood Controversial actress Of The Year by Emmafman1(m): 9:54am On Dec 29, 2012
Mtcwwww make i hear word
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Nollywood Controversial actress Of The Year by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 29, 2012
Haha. I knew that this week wouldn't pass without a Tonto Dike frontpage thread. grin
The truth is that she is a talented actress, a woman of timbre and caliber, and an indefatigable stallion in the Nollywood universe. However, a music career is a monumental affront to the audible sensitivity and visual clarity of nairalanders. smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Nollywood Controversial actress Of The Year by vanstanzy(m): 10:01am On Dec 29, 2012
No diggity, No doubt. She suits the award.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Nollywood Controversial actress Of The Year by hollypagan: 10:01am On Dec 29, 2012
are u angry jump inside in latrine
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Nollywood Controversial actress Of The Year by vanstanzy(m): 10:03am On Dec 29, 2012
CFCfan: Haha. I knew that this week wouldn't pass without a Tonto Dike frontpage thread. grin
The truth is that she is a talented actress, a woman of timbre and caliber, and an indefatigable stallion in the Nollywood universe. However, a music career is a monumental affront to the audible sensitivity and visual clarity of nairalanders. smiley

English pls.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Nollywood Controversial actress Of The Year by nollywood20: 10:07am On Dec 29, 2012
You don't need talent o make it in Nigeria.
All you need is make the loudest noise and as you know noise will definitely attract attention.
So make loud noise on the internet, on the radio, on TV and on home videos and Gbam, a Star is born.
Tonto is a good entertainer though.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Nollywood Controversial actress Of The Year by codeaddict(m): 10:08am On Dec 29, 2012
omo_to_dun: All I Want Is Get High
Put My Hands In The Sky
When you See Me Passing By
Don't Forget To Say, High, High, High

Best song ever. Toto Decay, nothing do you my sister.

grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Nollywood Controversial actress Of The Year by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 29, 2012
vanstanzy:

English pls.
In a nutshell, I said that she should concentrate on acting. By the way, I hope to meet her someday grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Nollywood Controversial actress Of The Year by vanstanzy(m): 10:28am On Dec 29, 2012
CFCfan:
In a nutshell, I said that she should concentrate on acting. By the way, I hope to meet her someday grin

To me, she's a fine and talented actress too. Our Nollywood producers just don't know how to channel her great acting talent. U'll get to meet her, but i'll meet her before u. BAAAD GUY! grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Nollywood Controversial actress Of The Year by AdoOloro(m): 10:29am On Dec 29, 2012
Lovely Tonto Dike. Hope she's not a MODERATOR on Nairaland? Hahahahahahahahahaha, bad bomb, how did I find out?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Nollywood Controversial actress Of The Year by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 29, 2012
AdoOloro: Lovely Tonto Dike. Hope she's not a MODERATOR on Nairaland? Hahahahahahahahahaha, bad bomb, how did I find out?
Chei, if she be MOD, I go dey dance Azonto, etighi and gangnam style because I go get access to her.

@vanstanzy: we shall see who go meet am first; the lady is an absolute damsel!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Nollywood Controversial actress Of The Year by ichommy(m): 10:50am On Dec 29, 2012
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Nollywood Controversial actress Of The Year by ichommy(m): 10:51am On Dec 29, 2012
I wonder o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wow! Sarah Ofili Shares Candid Photo Of Her Frosh Booty. / May 11....today Is Marley Day!!! / Sexy Hot Photos Of Planet FM OAP Cleo (cleopatra Tawo) Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.