Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

What Would You Do If You Caught Any Of Your Parents Cheating? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If You Caught Any Of Your Parents Cheating? (539 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. / What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) / What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Caught Any Of Your Parents Cheating? by pgiddy(m): 8:38am On Dec 29, 2012
If one day, you were driving pass an hotel and you saw your dad or mum with another pretty lady or Big boss,or you checked your mum/dad's fone and saw love messages he/she sends to other men/women outside, wich shows he/she is cheating on the other, will you tell your Mum/dad in whatevever way, or will you jez kip silent, or will you confront him/her wen you get home. But if na me oh, i go dey use am to dey blackmail him/her, dey use am collect money or favor from him/her. Post your comments.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Any Of Your Parents Cheating? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2012
I don't think I ll tell because their marriage arrangement is their biz not mine.I can't shoulder the responsibility of being the catalyst that brewed their separation or divorce but I ll find.a way of exposing the evil act without sticking out my head.My reason for exposing either of them is to brace the innocent party for whatever unpalatables that might arise as a result infidelity.This way,I won't take the fall for anyones stupidity.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Most Efèctive Way Of Child Discipline? / If Anyone Were To Intervene In You Marriage, Who Is The Right One? / Need Home Tutors For Your Kids/wards? Contact Me (enugu State Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.