Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,539 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:31 PM

The "Good", The "Bad" And The "Funny" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The "Good", The "Bad" And The "Funny" (985 Views)

Bad And Good Omens, Signs Thread. Drop Yours From Experience / If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? / To All Atheist- Atheism Is Not Correct And Bad And Religious.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The "Good", The "Bad" And The "Funny" by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 29, 2012
Good morning all,

I just got inspired by a "cracker" from Mr Agbaje. Wow, the guy made me laugh and I am still laughing.

If you were to pick three individuals of a different faith (or unbelief if you like) who you:

1) Admire as a person
2) Think is intelligent
3) Think is funny

Who would you pick?

Though I am new in this section of nairaland but those I have noticed who are of a different faith are:

* I admire:
A) Affiliated (Agnostic or freethinker)
B) inurmind (Atheist)
C) Atheist-D (Atheist)

* Intelligent post and discuss

A) weigraf (Atheist) - though some of his posts are kinda abstract.

B) Atheist-D(Atheist)
C) Logic boy (Atheist) - Hmmm...

* Funny dudes:

A) The Pagan dude - Always makes me laugh, especially when he starts fighting for a Cause.

Thanks!
Re: The "Good", The "Bad" And The "Funny" by nuges1(m): 10:59am On Dec 29, 2012
This i§ kinda ♍Ɣ first time here...had always been a guest but decided 2 join d family of d nairalanders.I salute aℓℓ of una!!
Re: The "Good", The "Bad" And The "Funny" by engrtee(f): 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2012
Gud GOSHEN

BAD ADVOCATE

Funny PAGAN
Re: The "Good", The "Bad" And The "Funny" by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2012
I admire benodic (eckankar)
I think affiliated(agnostic) is intelligent.
I think Obadiah(christian), Ojuikwu(muslim or christian), and akagaba(christian) are funny.
Re: The "Good", The "Bad" And The "Funny" by AtheistD(m): 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2012
@stryklimi

Thanks for the appreciations smiley
Re: The "Good", The "Bad" And The "Funny" by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2012
Atheist:-D:
@stryklimi

Thanks for the appreciations smiley

Nearly forgot my manners, I appreciate the recognition given to me stryklimi but could you please give me some reasons for that? I am quite curious.
Re: The "Good", The "Bad" And The "Funny" by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2012
inurmind:

Nearly forgot my manners, I appreciate the recognition given to me stryklimi but could you please give me some reasons for that? I am quite curious.

Good afternoon please,

Sorry I didn't include my reasons. I felt the post would be unnecessarily long. Like I said, I am quite new and am still getting to know some guys on the religion section.

I chose you because I felt from your posts that you were one of the sincere ones. I really do not have a problem with someone criticizing my faith but I believe that a good criticism should be constructive. I guess I have read through some of your posts (though not all) and felt they were constructive. So two reasons for picking you: Sincerity and constructive criticism.

These reasons might not be enough for you but my values and yours might be different.

Thank you!
Re: The "Good", The "Bad" And The "Funny" by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2012
^^^
Thanks!
Re: The "Good", The "Bad" And The "Funny" by advocate666: 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2012
Admire: Pagan
Intelligent: Martian
Funny: Obadiah777
Re: The "Good", The "Bad" And The "Funny" by Ymodulus: 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2012
Admire.
1. Atheist D
2. Logic boy
3. Anony.

Intelligent.

1. frosbel
2. Logic Boy
3 Atheist D.

funy.

1. Berrylol(shes a disaster)
2. pagan9ja
Re: The "Good", The "Bad" And The "Funny" by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2012
Admire:
Plaetton (Atheist)
Inurmind (Atheist)
MusKeeto (Agnostic)

Intelligent:
Deepsight (Freethinker, not sure)
Wiegraf (Atheist)
Logicboy (Atheist) - Intelligent but crazy!

Funny:
Pagan9ja (Naturalistic Pagan)
Advocate666 (Satanist) - Funny guy with his 'Jizz-Us'
Calotti (Agnostic)- Very funny lady I must say grin
Re: The "Good", The "Bad" And The "Funny" by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 30, 2012
^^^
Thanks for the recognition.
Re: The "Good", The "Bad" And The "Funny" by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 30, 2012
Ymodulus: Admire.
1. Atheist D
2. Logic boy
3. Anony.

Intelligent.

1. frosbel
2. Logic Boy
3 Atheist D.

funy.

2. pagan9ja

Please what belief do you hold?
Re: The "Good", The "Bad" And The "Funny" by Ymodulus: 7:29am On Dec 30, 2012
inurmind:

Please what belief do you hold?

Atheist
Re: The "Good", The "Bad" And The "Funny" by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 30, 2012
Ymodulus:

Atheist

Then you did not read the op's post well, he said someone with a different belief.

1 Like

Re: The "Good", The "Bad" And The "Funny" by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 30, 2012
Ymodulus: Admire.
1. Atheist D
2. Logic boy
3. Anony.

Intelligent.

1. frosbel
2. Logic Boy
3 Atheist D.

funy.

2. pagan9ja

Abeg remove frosbel from that list.Frosbel can be anything but intelligent.Most of his posts lacks originality and are mainly copy and paste.

The single most intelligent dude I have encountered on this site remains Deepsight.That dude is exceptionally brilliant.Another one would be pastor AIO.

The funny dudes I would give it to pastor kun(kunleosho),logic boy.
Re: The "Good", The "Bad" And The "Funny" by Jezuspoa: 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2012
striktlymi: Good morning all,

I just got inspired by a "cracker" from Mr Agbaje. Wow, the guy made me laugh and I am still laughing.

If you were to pick three individuals of a different faith (or unbelief if you like) who you:

1) Admire as a person
2) Think is intelligent
3) Think is funny

Who would you pick?

Though I am new in this section of nairaland but those I have noticed who are of a different faith are:

* I admire:
A) Affiliated (Agnostic or freethinker)
B) inurmind (Atheist)
C) Atheist-D (Atheist)

* Intelligent post and discuss

A) weigraf (Atheist) - though some of his posts are kinda abstract.

B) Atheist-D(Atheist)
C) Logic boy (Atheist) - Hmmm...

* Funny dudes:

A) The Pagan dude - Always makes me laugh, especially when he starts fighting for a Cause.

Thanks!
good afternoon sir,
instead of writing jobless posts and monitoring peoples post go and read for your post UME and JAMB
Or do you still wish to stay another year at home!
Dundeee
www.nairaland.com/education/urgent: i need info please by striktlymi
Re: The "Good", The "Bad" And The "Funny" by Yooguyz: 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2012
@op i want you to know that no matter what you say against me i still LOVE YOU and i refuse to hold any grudge against you
Re: The "Good", The "Bad" And The "Funny" by mumumugu(m): 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2012
chukwudi44:

Abeg remove frosbel from that list.Frosbel can be anything but intelligent.Most of his posts lacks originality and are mainly copy and paste.

The single most intelligent dude I have encountered on this site remains Deepsight.That dude is exceptionally brilliant.Another one would be pastor AIO.

The funny dudes I would give it to pastor kun(kunleosho),logic boy.

,each person has right to his opinion so dont tel him to remove frosbel.frosbel might be a fool to you and a role model to another. One man meat is another man poison

1 Like

Re: The "Good", The "Bad" And The "Funny" by mumumugu(m): 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2012
Yooguyz: @op i want you to know that no matter what you say against me i still LOVE YOU and i refuse to hold any grudge against you
.i percieve gay lovers
Re: The "Good", The "Bad" And The "Funny" by Yooguyz: 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2012
mumumugu: .i percieve gay lovers
uphend your thinking broh by sanctifying it with the word God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Only Old Men Go To Church - Tony Ubani / Would You Have Believed Jesus To Be The Son Of God If You Were Born In His Time? / Jesus Was A Gay! Kemi Omololu-olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.