Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League (6920 Views)

UEFA Champions League Draw - Live / 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Matches Today (notables) / Who Is The First African To Score A Hatrick In The Uefa Champions League? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by alonso: 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2006
hey guys wit villereal already out ,arsenal through(a team i dispuise by the way)and a milan-barca semi classico 2nite,who do u think will win the uefa champions league this season
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by my2cents(m): 6:27pm On Apr 26, 2006
No doubt,

the winner of tonight's "final before the finals" will win the league this season. If barca wins (and I want them to win grin), they will manhandle arsenal. If milan wins, they will vow not to show the kind of mercy they showed a fellow english team, Liverpool, last season.

All in all, tonight's game is the one to watch. I don's suspect a draw as was the case with yesterday's match. I see a lot of goals.

That's my 2 cents
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by vichel(m): 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2006
u can have ur two cents back.
The winner of the uefa champions league will be no doubt Arsenal.
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by my2cents(m): 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2006
Vichel,

You might want to start dressing your boots cos in a fortnight you will be eating them LOL
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by vichel(m): 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2006
haha i would love to see ur face when am boozing up with ma fellow gunners after we win the cup
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by Grizzly(m): 2:36am On Apr 27, 2006
Yeah right, boozing the excesses of ur tears. since ma teams already out, GO BARCA!!
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by Priscila(f): 8:15am On Apr 27, 2006
Am a bloody GUNNER but I wont be ashamed losing to a team of calibre of barcelona!
everyone does!
If they can rock Chelsea who are on top of our league and silence benfica who knocked defending Champions Liverpool I will console myself cos we will have lost to the best and I will still drink Champagne for that opportunity to play the World best!
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by ono(m): 9:11am On Apr 27, 2006
Yeah Priscilla. I'm a Gunner too. But I think Barca's the best team for now. If they win (and I think they would) I wish them goodluck.

But if my darling team put up enough pressure to clinch that cup, I'll love em forever. It's going to be an uphil task for the Gunners to beat Barca to it, not with the kind of display I saw Barca put up against Milan yesternight.
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by Grizzly(m): 11:10am On Apr 27, 2006
Priscila:

Am a bloody GUNNER but I wont be ashamed losing to a team of calibre of barcelona!
everyone does!
I will console myself because we will have lost to the best
Haba! Priscila dont even go there. are u conceeding defeat already. This is unacceptable talk.!! tongue
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by Priscila(f): 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2006
Grizzly!
My talk does not imply am conceding! Am already having vodka for winning Villarreal and just being in finals is an excitement, you never know what will happen!
Gunners have 50% chances to rock the mighty bouyant barca!
Watch out for that news headline!

Kolo/ Sendeross might smother the genius of Dinho and sit on Etoo who is given to striking like a rattle snake!

Barca has one weakness !possessing balls too much and not in a hurry to score, so we will take advantage and score two goals early we will all go in defence just to make sure no hot kick from Dinho!

I thought you said you were sick of us winning!
If you are suffering from hysteria let me give you a prescription!

IM bethidine 100iu TDS 5/7
Tabs Ibuprofen 400mg BD PRN
Tabs Diazepam/cozepam 100mg D nocte
Caps/tabsTriomune400mg tds for all your life
Get well soon!
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by Grizzly(m): 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2006
grin ;DSave ur prescription lady. u might even need it on the 17th. tongue
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by Priscila(f): 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2006
I wont be sick cos I stated myself clear in the above articles. No need for stereotyping!
Grizzly I would like to know your teams cos you are ever in opposition
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by Grizzly(m): 1:28pm On Apr 27, 2006
Which teams u talking 'bout?
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by bagoma(f): 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2006
who wins?
ARSENAL of course.
whether by hook or crook, whether by skills or by chance, be it luck, be it fluke, be it fate. whether or whethant, whatever you choose to call it,
it is written and have been seen by my privileged eyes,
this year's champions league trophy has our name on it! cool cheesy cool

gunners forever!!!
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by Grizzly(m): 11:22pm On Apr 27, 2006
Maybe u need to remove those glasses to see clearly, ,
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by Priscila(f): 10:19am On Apr 28, 2006
Grizzly
Confession is possession so what if Gunners confess to have the cup !
We are just being optimistic hoping for the best as we prepare for the worst!
How do you check that?
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by Grizzly(m): 10:49am On Apr 28, 2006
Hmmmm
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by babwilms(m): 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2006
Arsenal are lifting the UEFA Champions league trophy this year only if Arsene Wenger can feature the following players in the first half

1) Ashely Cole
2) Uncle Dennis
3) Robie Van Persie
4) Sol Campbell

Sub Dennis for Van persie in the second half
Don't play Fabregas and Pires in the first half. They should both be subed in for Freddie and Reyes respectively in the second half.

That way i think Arsenal has a chance to win it.
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by Grizzly(m): 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2006
Hi babs, u must be Arsenal's nu assistant coach then. pleased to meet u. tongue tongue
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by mukina2: 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2006
brizzly liliy wont u leave ma team alone/
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by Grizzly(m): 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2006
Whats that u calling me?!
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by mukina2: 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2006
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by vichel(m): 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2006
I wish to be at the stadium that day when the uefa anthem is playing as our great Gunners lift the cup in hugh celebrations. WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!

GUNNER FOR LIVE cool
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by bolton(m): 3:00am On May 03, 2006
I'm a Bolton fan in Nigeria.From the look of things,i think Barca owns the trophy.
It's been 12yrs Barcelona got to the finals and from experience i believe it goes down to spain.
In all ramification,from the defence to the attack,Barca seems unstoppable.
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by Skintite(f): 12:18pm On May 03, 2006
Mr alladyce,

in ur dreamzzzzzzzzz grin

Arsenal is lifting the trophy
no team is unstoppable in soccer wink
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by Grizzly(m): 12:21pm On May 03, 2006
U wish. cool
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by mukina2: 12:31pm On May 03, 2006
Grizzly:

U wish. cool
Grizzly:

U wish. cool
Grizzly:

U wish. cool

av'nt i warned u to stay away from my team angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by Grizzly(m): 12:35pm On May 03, 2006
Hi mukky tongue tongue
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by hucarson(m): 12:37pm On May 03, 2006
Barcelona will not win the UEFA Champions League but Wenger will lose it. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by mukina2: 12:50pm On May 03, 2006
@grizzz tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue angry angry angry angry
hi hucarson cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

gunner 4 lifeeeeeee
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by shadyBaba: 2:20pm On May 03, 2006
UP GUNNERS: foot ball is not mathematics.yu don't just derive the answer. if it was, senegal wouldn't beat a country like france,liverpool beat milan.and so on. so please don't predict a winner.remember blackcurn gave man u a home and away deficit.

Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by hucarson(m): 2:26pm On May 03, 2006
Yea right.
Blackburn n Man Utd are neighbours.
Its a derby match and anything can happen.

Fulham thrashed Chelsea in a London derby.
Chelsea disgraced Arsenal home and away in a london derby.
West Ham thrashed Arsenal in another london derby.

U cannot use a derby match to judge UEFA Champions league.
Its a fact football aint mathematics but Football is not also based on fake beliefs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stoke City Vs Arsenal [1 - 3] On Saturday, 27th Feb / Hull City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1 ) On 1s December 2013 / World Cup Group D: Take Your Chance!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.