Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Pls,i'm Still Waiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls,i'm Still Waiting (663 Views)

7 Things You Should Do While Waiting For That Dream Job / Pls, I'm In Search Of It/siwes Placement In A Chemical Firm / Pls, I'm In Search Of It/siwes Placement In A Chemical Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls,i'm Still Waiting by assalaamat(m): 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2012
Pls do not say that I'm too persistent in my quest,It's just that I'm so anxious and eager to get a job latest by first week of January,2013.My fellow Nairalanders,to be candid with you,I'm too tired of staying at home doing nothing,I really need a job as soon as possible.Pls help me guys as age is not on my side,though,I'm still single but,I've got a lot of responsibilities to take care of,whether teaching which I have so much flair for or other class of jobs.Like I said before,I've HND in Accountancy with Upper Credit,and I stay at Sango-Ota and I'm ready to relocate anywhere.I can be contacted via 07067374959,thank you soo much guys,I appreciate your fervent concern,may God bless you all.Meanwhile I'm still waiting.
Re: Pls,i'm Still Waiting by poj(m): 9:07am On Dec 30, 2012
Na wa o, i want to believe we have directors, company executives and the likes on ds forum. Pls someone should come to ds ladys rescue. How i wish i could help. God will surprise u soonest.
Re: Pls,i'm Still Waiting by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 30, 2012
assalaamat: Pls do not say that I'm too persistent in my quest,It's just that I'm so anxious and eager to get a job latest by first week of January,2013.My fellow Nairalanders,to be candid with you,I'm too tired of staying at home doing nothing,I really need a job as soon as possible.Pls help me guys as age is not on my side,though,I'm still single but,I've got a lot of responsibilities to take care of,whether teaching which I have so much flair for or other class of jobs.Like I said before,I've HND in Accountancy with Upper Credit,and I stay at Sango-Ota and I'm ready to relocate anywhere.I can be contacted via 07067374959,thank you soo much guys,I appreciate your fervent concern,may God bless you all.Meanwhile I'm still waiting.

What are u still waiting for. Didn't u see dat Seun's thread for driver and assistant in Sango Ota?? I even made a comment on it referring u to it. Have u tried dat option to see??. Haba! if u ve not seen d thread look for it n get in touch with Seun.

Oops!!...come to tink of it..u mite not knw hw to drive. My bad! Anyway best of luck
Re: Pls,i'm Still Waiting by masaratiti(m): 11:01am On Dec 30, 2012
Re: Pls,i'm Still Waiting by assalaamat(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2012
i saw it but,unfortunately i do not know how to drive.thnk you soooooo much,i really appreciate your concern.Point of correction,I'm a guy and not a lady,I only used that username"assalaamat" bcs it means PEACE.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Payroll Administrator In A Lagos Based Consulting Firm / Just 3 Hours / Vacancy At Consulting Firm At Akure.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.