Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

I Wish I Could Eat Fish - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Wish I Could Eat Fish (1616 Views)

More Reasons To Eat Fish / Please Help! My Easter Chicken Just Died Before I Could Slaughter It. / I Wish To Make My 2011 Christmas And New Year Celebrations Exceptional! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish I Could Eat Fish by easternguy: 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2008
Since I was born, I can count how many times anything Fish mistakenly touch my mouth.

My body chemistry so much detests fish (except stockfish only), it makes me feel like vomitting and even most times i do vomit anytime I taste fish, infact am so scared of fish nowadays as if it's poison, i don't eat anything cooked with fish talkless of eating fish itself.

But my problem is that I admire people eating fish and wish I could be eating it (atleast considering the nutritional value) but anytime I try it, i seriously regret it atlast, dat i don't even dare try eating fish again.

Please any help? So that my body chemistry can allow fish into my system
Re: I Wish I Could Eat Fish by Sharn06: 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2008
Thing is u r plainly allergic to fish, u're not the first-of-its-kind and neither would you be the last. It means that your body system cannot accomodate any thing to do with fish and/or its products. There's no need forcing nature. That's the way you where made so don't try creating more problems by forcing yourself to ingest fish. I'm allergic to biological soaps, eg. Daz, Persil and all so I'd rather use Non-bio because I want to avoid the rashes and uncomfort that will arise and lasts for about 5 weeks at least. So I'd advice, don't ingest anything that would upset ur body system. That means fish just ain't you. RMBR: 1 man's meat is another man's poison. I mean that in a very literal way.

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Could Eat Fish by Nobody: 5:30am On Feb 22, 2008
@ poster you are just like my brother. Anytime we cook, we have to cook his own special. Sometimes you would see my mother lying to him that there is no fish in the food, that was when he was younger anyway. Who has time for him now, shio cheesy? I can't give you any help. My body system always rejects boiled egg for no reason.

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Could Eat Fish by TOYOSI20(f): 6:12am On Feb 22, 2008
Perhaps u can take it in very little quantities, and

if u find out that u still react negatively to it

then u need to completely cut it out of ur diet. undecided
Re: I Wish I Could Eat Fish by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2008
Thank God! i think say na only me wey no like fish. i fit vomit if i smell fish. im deffo not eating or touching anything with fish or fish smell in it
Re: I Wish I Could Eat Fish by darkey(m): 5:08am On Mar 24, 2008
omo
i dont eat the nasty thing and i'm happy bout it. more snail meat, turkey, chicken, beek, wetin dey again self, for me
Re: I Wish I Could Eat Fish by TheSly: 5:10am On Mar 24, 2008
Snail what? shocked
Re: I Wish I Could Eat Fish by Nobody: 5:19am On Mar 24, 2008
You've not eaten snails before? Did you just fall from the sky? tongue
Re: I Wish I Could Eat Fish by darkey(m): 11:57am On Mar 24, 2008
darkey:

omo
i don't eat the nasty thing and i'm happy bout it. more snail meat, turkey, chicken, beek, wetin dey again self, for me
beef
®~^Sly^~®:

Snail what? shocked
huh?
stillwater:

You've not eaten snails before? Did you just fall from the sky? tongue
dat explains it grin
Re: I Wish I Could Eat Fish by bisibaby(f): 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2008
no big rukus abt that is just that your body dont like it. i have a younger brother that does not evne eat fish, meat and anything like attachment on food. he pays him to eat his food without anything on it.

so u are nt the only one enjoy urself
Re: I Wish I Could Eat Fish by darkey(m): 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2008
bisibaby:

no big rukus about that is just that your body don't like it. i have a younger brother that does not evne eat fish, meat and anything like attachment on food. he pays him to eat his food without anything on it.

so u are nt the only one enjoy yourself
yes ma'am
Re: I Wish I Could Eat Fish by citadels(f): 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
bisibaby:
no big rukus abt that is just that your body dont like it. i have a younger brother that does not evne eat fish, meat and anything like attachment on food. he pays him to eat his food without anything on it.

so u are nt the only one enjoy urself
Hi east

(1) (Reply)

Experience Chicken Like Never Before! / Nigerian Wedding Cake After 1 Year. / A Nairalander's New Yam And Eggs-plusd Recipe, ENJOY!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.