Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,247 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Guys With Big Arse(ladies Wat Do You Think) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Guys With Big Arse(ladies Wat Do You Think) (1947 Views)

Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) / "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips / Wat Do U Tink About slim Fitting Jeans 4 Males? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys With Big Arse(ladies Wat Do You Think) by tekia(m): 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2008
Ladies would u love to go out with a guy that has a big arse or probably his arse is even bigger than yours
lets hear your view
lets not be sentimental here. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys With Big Arse(ladies Wat Do You Think) by tekia(m): 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2008
you know i have this friend whom i always tease abt his arse been bigger than his girlfriends
Now if you were a lady
would you love it if your guys arse were bigger than yours or would you be happy to flaunt your guys arse
wats ur view
Re: Guys With Big Arse(ladies Wat Do You Think) by TheSly: 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2008

Ladies would u love to go out with a guy like me, the poster of this thread (tekia) who has a very big arse or probably my arse is even bigger than yours
lets hear your view
lets not be sentimental here. grin grin grin grin grin grin

we already know but this is what u ought to have said. . . . wink
Re: Guys With Big Arse(ladies Wat Do You Think) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2008
I'd recommend extensive liposuction for his ass. cheesy

Such a guy must have a pretty messed up estrogen/testosterone balance.

@®~^Sly^~®
u're a real clown. lol cheesy
Re: Guys With Big Arse(ladies Wat Do You Think) by TheSly: 1:55pm On Feb 21, 2008
lol. . . . . . . . cheesy
Re: Guys With Big Arse(ladies Wat Do You Think) by tekia(m): 2:06pm On Feb 21, 2008
i never said i have a big arse
®~^Sly^~®:

we already know but this is what u ought to have said. . . . wink
and SLY
why pic cry cryk on me

(1) (Reply)

Nike Air Obama (shoes) / African Interior Theme Designs / The Power Of Make Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.