Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,972 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:40 AM

"The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach"-outdated Quote - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach"-outdated Quote (5409 Views)

10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using / If The Quickest Way To A Man's Heart Is Via His Stomach,what About The Women? / Is The Quickest Way To A Man's heart is through his stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach"-outdated Quote by godman01(m): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2012
Many people say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. I know this is outdated for some times now but has it really been ever right some time ago?
Re: "The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach"-outdated Quote by larrymoore(m): 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2012
So what do u want since u ve n't suggested any other paradigm in place of ur assumed old usage?
Re: "The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach"-outdated Quote by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2012
I pity her ministry if the said man can cook better than she does. . .
Re: "The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach"-outdated Quote by godman01(m): 11:33pm On Dec 29, 2012
larrymoore: So what do u want since u ve n't suggested any other paradigm in place of ur assumed old usage?
so if its an assumed old adage, that means the way to your own heart is through your stomach?
Guys are now looking out for better things in a lady, even sex does not do it for them not to talk of food.
Re: "The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach"-outdated Quote by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 29, 2012
sexkillz: I pity her ministry if the said man can cook better than she does. .
Sexkillz i beg you in the name of anything you worship stop banning me of all people
Re: "The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach"-outdated Quote by larrymoore(m): 7:17am On Dec 30, 2012
godman01:
so if its an assumed old adage, that means the way to your own heart is through your stomach?
Guys are now looking out for better things in a lady, even sex does not do it for them not to talk of food.
yes man!
Re: "The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach"-outdated Quote by IZUKWU(m): 7:27am On Dec 30, 2012
Fredrick909: Sexkillz i beg you in the name of anything you worship stop banning me of all people
what do you do , that attracts the ban, stop those things. You don't keep doing the same things the same way and expect a different result further there is a thread about the rules and regulation of the section ,why don't you familiarize yourself with them.

1 Like

Re: "The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach"-outdated Quote by IZUKWU(m): 7:30am On Dec 30, 2012
IZUKWU: what do you do , that attracts the ban, stop those things. You don't keep doing the same things the same way and expect a different result further there is a thread about the rules and regulation of the section ,why don't you familiarize yourself with them.
sexkills modus operandi as mod seems to be ' do the crime,serve the time'
Re: "The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach"-outdated Quote by Lovetinz(m): 8:38am On Dec 30, 2012
Theres an old calypso tune 'You cant love on an empty stomach'
Try and prove it wrong.
Re: "The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach"-outdated Quote by godman01(m): 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2012
Lovetinz: Theres an old calypso tune 'You cant love on an empty stomach'
Try and prove it wrong.
Do you mean if you hungry you can't show any love to your spouse. The bible says, man shall not live by bread alone...
You should be the one having control over food not the other way round.
Re: "The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach"-outdated Quote by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 31, 2012
Lol,gone are the days they say olobe loloko,now its olomo loloko.translation- before it was a woman that knows how to cook good soup and other delicacies that has the husbands heart,now its a lady that has a child for her man.literrily speaking even if a woman is a bad cook but has kids for her man,she already has his heart in the palm of her hand
Re: "The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach"-outdated Quote by Nobody: 2:53am On Jan 01, 2013
kulyie: Lol,gone are the days they say olobe loloko,now its olomo loloko.translation- before it was a woman that knows how to cook good soup and other delicacies that has the husbands heart,now its a lady that has a child for her man.literrily speaking even if a woman is a bad cook but has kids for her man,she already has his heart in the palm of her hand

Biggest joke sincce the start of mankind.

Why are there so many single mummies? My friend wake up and smell the coffee.
Re: "The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach"-outdated Quote by Mynd44: 7:50am On Jan 01, 2013
That saying is outdated I swear. If a woman thinks I care about that, she is sleeping on okada
Re: "The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach"-outdated Quote by cindyrella(f): 8:05am On Jan 01, 2013
No one can love on an empty stomach! I get cranky when am hungry.
lipsrsealed
Re: "The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach"-outdated Quote by peteafrik88(m): 12:17pm On Jan 01, 2013
No be today nw.... Its 1 of the least things a lady can win me with
Re: "The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach"-outdated Quote by Trottle: 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2013
godman01:

speak 4 self and not 4 others

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Has A TITANIC Crush On Me.... / Girls!!! Weird Things That Turn Guys On That You Dont Know. / Ladies, Would You Rock This Crazy One Piece Jumpsuit To A Party (photo)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.