Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Top 10 Female Rejection Lines - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Female Rejection Lines (30499 Views)

Top 10 Female Rejection Lines / ยป Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles / Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2012
moreeni: When are you guys going to start believing the literal meanings of the words said by ladies? Really we don't necessarily mean B when we say A.
My sister, you women are very complex creatures. You think about something, say another thing, and do a thing that is completely different from the first two.

We have learned, not from women's words, but from their actions.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2012
omo_to_dun:
My sister, you women are very complex creatures. You think about something, say another thing, and do a thing that is completely different from the first two.

We have learned not from women's words, but by their actions.
u r on point bro.
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Emmy9ite(m): 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2012
Funny. Two things that kill men, love and attention, i just try to desist from both.
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Opoki(m): 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2012
mascot87: Space booked for comment #going to the toilet,I will b back#

yea, I don show. @ topic: All this shit / craps are meant for broke dudes not loaded dudes. If you've got cash you will hear things like; you look much like lynxx ( meaning you are handsome),where do you reside? oooh, I will be coming to that area tomorrow ( meaning I will check on you ) , How many sisters do you have ( I want to know your family members ) ,where are you going now ( I won't mind to come along with you). grin
@bolded, +1000000 likes.
To win a gurls heart, you need 3 things,
1 Money
2. More money
3. Too Much Money.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by tintingz(m): 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2012
seedord247: Only a broke a$$$ nigga wait and listen to all this crap... If you got the mula..... B1tches gonna be rollin over u like flies over mango. tongue
LOL grin
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2012
Well, I've never been rejected by a lady, those lives have never been said to me.
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by luckgood(m): 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2012
WALAHI. I LUV NaIRALaND

OP: U ARE mY PeRSON Of tHe YEaR!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by redcliff: 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2012
mkpologwu: Real men don't waste time with women with twisted nature.

Anything that is not straightforward is not worth wasting time on! So men, pls do away with such ladies sharp sharp!

[size=14pt]GBAM. 1,000 likes. THREAD CLOSED[/size]
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by AAC: 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2012
Opoki:
@bolded, +1000000 likes.
To win a gurls heart, you need 3 things,
1 Money
2. More money
3. Too Much Money.

Money can buy a 9ja gurl's heart. But as per sharp guy (& with d barrack influence in my life), all I need do is flaunt d money without spending. By d tym I finish looting her shop, she'll be 2 dazed 2 dial 911. But on a serious note, 90% of 9ja gurls are materialistic. I wonder what dis gurls wld handover 2 their kids.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by tintingz(m): 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2012
sayso: why not twenty?everything is Ten
abi o......

LOL grin guys don spoil gals show with money...if na money the guy get, gals wont say all this crap lines

I laff in indian grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by huninaija(f): 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2012
dirtymoney:
for sure. gurls that r usually hard to get are very emotional. two can play.... *giggles*

The girls you've come across.. tongue
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2012
I don't use any of dese lines.
Always brutal with d 'NO'.. But dey always think m joking.

Boys r learners doe. undecided
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Compliance(m): 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2012
If those are d real translation of those statments, it means many girls are hell bound...all liars shall...
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by FXKing2012(m): 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2012
Sleek05: LOL. D translations got me rotfl. Lemme add one common one... 'I'm not ready now, I need tym 2 sort myself out'. Gently knock on d next door pls, she either has no plans of ever being with u or shez kpn u as a reserve just in case she gets of age and has no choice.

u look amazing in those
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2012
huni_naija:

The girls you've come across.. tongue
that is if you say so!
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2012
Chei! This is truly a woman's world.
To all the men in d house: if u are rejected by a lady, don't dwell on it too much. As Eze Promoe would say, there are other fishes in d river (Rivers Niger or Mississippi)
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by adewasco2k(m): 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2012
redcliff:

[size=14pt]abi o. "Fug lee" girls full this nairaland. The fine ones really dont comment. they just pass by. The fine ones that comment r outside naija[/size]
You are so blind sad
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by tjack: 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2012
seedord247: Only a broke a$$$ nigga wait and listen to all this crap... If you got the mula..... B1tches gonna be rollin over u like flies over mango. tongue
straight to the point dude love ur comment I have dated thousands of chick and they just fall for me at glance with just a simple sentence aint got no time for all dat scrap long wasting word,I no wat I want and go for it and straight to d point I scored my goal,and the babe is mine.all the goals I have scored only last for 5mins as a sharp guy making a lady fall in love for u shouldn't exceed 5mins which has been working and still working for me.only juu guys spending donkey months and years trying to make a lady fall for him. dat jst it.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Willy7(m): 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2012
(11) Give me time to think about it - meaning (let me go and findout from my friends wat they think about someone like you).Most times this indicates her acceptance of u and other times it may lead to her giving u d number 1 or 10 lines.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Kzinne: 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2012
zoete: winkIts me not you is my favorite line hahhahahha it always get the man confused and as a bonus I can still keep them as friend grin
u must b very fugly
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by secreyor: 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2012
yinkaGreen: I don't use any of dese lines.
Always brutal with d 'NO'.. But dey always think m joking.

Boys r learners doe. undecided
...Some boys are learners..those boys dat still don't know d simple rule of 'GET MADE,THEN GET A GIRL'...u think i'm ready to go and waste my tym with my brokea.ss spewing useless lines to some chick dat dosn't care?...i stopped doing dat in sec. school when guys could get p.unny 4 free..in d real world,dat's just a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2012
secreyor: ...Some boys are learners..those boys dat still don't know d simple rule of 'GET MADE,THEN GET A GIRL'...u think i'm ready to go and waste my tym with my brokea.ss spewing useless lines to some chick dat dosn't care?...i stopped doing dat in sec. school when guys could get p.unny 4 free..in d real world,dat's just a waste of time.

That may be d case in Naija; but for North America, a guy can date a girl without being 'made'.
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Sike(m): 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2012
But Why always Ladies tho?
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by try69: 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2012
I don't woo 9ja gurls..I use the money bait for the hungry ones and stylee to get the classy ones, plus I do these without saying much..woo who? That's so old skool
Btw, thank God for fine boi.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by chacha3(f): 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2012
not in every case cos not all gurls are materialistic.
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by BasseyJ(m): 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2012
J12: Well, I've never been rejected by a lady, those lives have never been said to me.
Hmmmmm. It's saddening
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2012
7. It's not you, it's me.
Translation: It's you.

^^^men say that LOL.

@topic: I just flat out say "no"
or "it's complicated". tongue grin

#nolongtalking.
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2012

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by razznaija(f): 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2012
duni04:
Rite..al d time like in d dream u had last nite

Which dream are you talking about?
I didn't dream last night undecided
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by redcliff: 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2012
adewasco2k:
You are so blind sad

lol. beauty is in the eye of the beholder i guess.
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by baqina(m): 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2012
Sometimes ago, I proposed to a girl. The first thing she said was
"Let me think about it". After 3 days, she said "have always seen u as a friend",
"Am not interested in relationship for now", "I have always seen u as my brother",
"I don't think we can spend the rest of our lives together", "thank you for
Everything u have done for me", " I know u love me but am not feeling it","May God give u a wife that will love and respect", "I hope this will not be the end of our friendship"
And finally, "can we still be friends".

I have stopped calling and sending text to her since she said ds but almost a year
now, she still calls to ask about my welfare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 / 5 Qualities To Look Out For When Looking For A Long-term Relationship / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.