Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Top 10 Female Rejection Lines - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Female Rejection Lines (30496 Views)

Top 10 Female Rejection Lines / » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles / Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
Oga o! Some guys A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ funny! U̶̲̥̅̊ called M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ ugly, yet sent M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ a pm? Smh
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Spicythachiq: 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2012
Becacia_Barbie: Oga o! Some guys A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ funny! U̶̲̥̅̊ called M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ ugly, yet sent M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ a pm? Smh
grin grin we know their type grin
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Spicythachiq: 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2012
hollas2jnr:
LWKMD... Easy ma'am!
grin grin
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Spicythachiq: 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2012
nell07:

i concur with u sister.
I just hope u are as faithful to ur man as u claim.
FAITHFUL LADIES ROCKK!
Oh yea! M so faithful wink
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Spicythachiq: 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2012
Yoshi-Master:

Now I'm gonna have "do nah" in my head the rest of the night, thanks a lot.
Lmfaooooooooo!!! You r funny!!!!
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2012
SpicyMimi:
Guys are really stubborn and annoying!
Boy: Do na..
Girl: I no do
Boy: Do na
Girl : I no do
Boy: Do nah
Girl: *picks up hammer*
Boy: Oya nah..plz do nah..
Girl: *Hits hammer on his head* na byforce to do?
Boy: *with bursted head* Do nah..

roftlmaoooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by redcliff: 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2012
Spicy tha chiq:
grin grin we know their type grin

Lol. Explain these type of people to us so we too could better understand what they are like.
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by kishimi8(m): 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2012
precise why i visit nairaland shocked shocked shocked,.,. some funny folks outthere
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by EzePromoe: 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2012
thehunted:

Ugly mumu, see your lips like that of a man. Lol. My own lips better pass yours and u are supposed to be a girl o. Dry chested monkey. Abeg park well jor,u are not in my league. Well,na wetin nairaland dey cause .
Shut up you fool! She is beautiful in that her pics. Come to think of it. Do you know the difference between beautiful and ugly?
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by FXKing2012(m): 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
​♣ƭћǟπƙs♣ dearie, I aint taking him serious anyway.smiley

that's better dear cos he obviously doesnt deserve the attention he's trying to get from you. Hope u got my facebook ID on the other thread.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Sweetgurl2(f): 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2012
Becacia_Barbie: Oga o! Some guys A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ funny! U̶̲̥̅̊ called M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ ugly, yet sent M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ a pm? Smh

LOL... What a loser he is Smh. When they cant have u they get angry...Lol. Guys like this cant deal with rejection. What a fool tongue

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by deloon(m): 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2012
SpicyMimi:
Guys are really stubborn and annoying!
Boy: Do na..
Girl: I no do
Boy: Do na
Girl : I no do
Boy: Do nah
Girl: *picks up hammer*
Boy: Oya nah..plz do nah..
Girl: *Hits hammer on his head* na byforce to do?
Boy: *with bursted head* Do nah..
Lmao! Not all boys are this stupid though.
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by deloon(m): 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2012
@OP. I don't get to hear those lines coz I don't toast ladies directly. But if in the course of chatting up a girl and she so much as gives me a frown, I simply stop. I don't believe in Aaliyah's Try again theory
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by shizzle11(m): 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2012
Surprised no one mentioned 'I'm always busy', that rejection line works very well for some girls. I got that severally from same girl. She wouldn't honor an appointment at a rendezvouz and often comes up with silly childish excuses. I had to free her †ђξ moment I realised she was playing games with me

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by nell07(m): 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2012
Yoshi-Master:

Yeah, we're saying the same thing. Just pointing out to preshuzpearl that I understand where she's coming from, the fact that most of us guys sometimes have a very materialistic approach method towards women we initially meet, often flaunting what we can and can't do for them, hence attracting those girls who indeed are materialistic themselves, and the viscous cycle continuous. So I guess it would be cool to try to attract "real" girls, but don't be surprised if there aren't many.

But yeah, there are too many girls that won't even consider you if you ain't paid, no need fronting like it aint true. If you girls want to prove me wrong, then you may proceed by letting your neighborhood mechanic grease your wheels.

u're one rational dude.
Maybe u should let me buy u a botle of cold beer smtime.
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by moneyhungry(m): 4:57pm On Dec 30, 2012
Eze Promoe:
Shut up you fool! She is beautiful in that her pics. Come to think of it. Do you know the difference between beautiful and ugly?
fightin a guy over a girl like she gives a shi.t about u. boi, u're a stupid problem. #datshitcray
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by moneyhungry(m): 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2012
kishimi8: precise why i visit nairaland shocked shocked shocked,.,. some funny folks outthere
u can count on US anytime.
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by moneyhungry(m): 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2012
FXKing2012:

that's better dear cos he obviously doesnt deserve the attention he's trying to get from you. Hope u got my facebook ID on the other thread.
ahahahahaha! nigg.az always tryna fvck. #niggaziscunny
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Goldieluks: 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2012
dirtymoney:

Top 10 Female rejection lines...
1. I think of you as a brother.
Translation: You give me the creeps.
2. There's a slight difference in our ages.
Translation: I may as well be dating my dad.
3. I'm not attracted to you in 'that' way.
Translation: I don't want to be seen in public with a dork like you.
4. My life is too complicated right now.
Translation: I'm busy seeing other guys. Who are you again?
5. I've got a boyfriend.
Translation: I'd rather be with my male cat and a half gallon of Ben and Jerry's.
6. I don't date men where I work.
Translation: I wouldn't date you if you were in the same solar system, much less the same building.
7. It's not you, it's me.
Translation: It's you.
8. I'm concentrating on my career.
Translation: Even something as boring and unfulfilling as my job
is better than dating you.
9. I'm saved, so my heart belongs to God.
Translation: I've sworn off men like you.
10. Let's be friends.
Translation: I want you to stay around so I can tell you in
excruciating detail about all the other men I meet and go out with. I appreciate the male perspective.

This is so on point!
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2012
Haha. It just shows that some peeps like to 'form' online. The guy secretly likes you.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2012
shizzle11: Surprised no one mentioned 'I'm always busy', that rejection line works very well for some girls. I got that severally from same girl. She wouldn't honor an appointment at a rendezvouz and often comes up with silly childish excuses. I had to free her †ђξ moment I realised she was playing games with me

Loool!!!
Confirmed! Had one experience like that...the girl kept telling me "I'm busy" for like 3 different appointments.
Had to drop her like a hot coal when I realized she was just putting me on a loooooong thing grin
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2012
FXKing2012:

Sir....u going 'punny hunting'?
Nothing do u....remember to come tell us if it ends with one of these lines grin
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by FXKing2012(m): 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2012
money-hungry :

ahahahahaha! nigg.az always tryna fvck. #niggaziscunny

dude u are so nasty!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by EzePromoe: 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2012
money-hungry :

fightin a guy over a girl like she gives a shi.t about u. boi, u're a stupid problem. #datshitcray
STFU, i wonder how much it's gonna cost you to think like a sane person

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Spicythachiq: 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2012
redcliff:

Lol. Explain these type of people to us so we too could better understand what they are like.
Hehe when they can't get something, they try to make that thing look bad grin
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Spicythachiq: 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2012
Eze Promoe:
Don't mind him jawe! Tell him to put up his own pic and he z gonna fold up! Jus ignore him, lov guys like you who stand for the truth always.
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Spicythachiq: 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2012
deloon:
Lmao! Not all boys are this stupid though.
Hehehe so you wana tell mee you don't act dis way? tongue
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by FXKing2012(m): 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2012
Eze Promoe:

that money-hungry dude is indeed very insane, I suspect he's been dumped several times.
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by usibengate(m): 12:41am On Dec 31, 2012
Dis bunch of popycock so called lines just make me sick. Wot d hell girls take dem selves 4, gold or diamond as if they will never get expired. Pls sb should show me d way out of nairaland
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by shizzle11(m): 4:13am On Dec 31, 2012
DJX50:

Loool!!!
Confirmed! Had one experience like that...the girl kept telling me "I'm busy" for like 3 different appointments.
Had to drop her like a hot coal when I realized she was just putting me on a loooooong thing grin

Na so'o! Sometimes women behave like they're confused, funny thing is she always try to keep in torch on BB, sending messages and trying to initiate chats, but I'm no longer into her, I've since moved on
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by moneyhungry(m): 9:46am On Dec 31, 2012
Spicy tha chiq:
Don't mind him jawe! Tell him to put up his own pic and he z gonna fold up! Jus ignore him, lov guys like you who stand for the truth always.
ahahahahahaha!.! i pray o!. wit ur rat- face. na 4 online wey chicken boys fit chyke u na. who send u?. which of una put una pic here? ode.
@Eze: d chick said she luvs u o! na wash o, unless she let u hit it 4 free (she fit get hiv sha).
@Fx: i no be like una wey dey chase online hoes randomly . actually, bi/ches luv me. #no-worries.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's Your Marital Status ? / Ladies: Are We This Terrible?: Video / Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.