Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:38 PM

What Do You Do When Someone You Love Doesn't Love You Too? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When Someone You Love Doesn't Love You Too? (1336 Views)

"Love Doesn't Cost A Thing" Is A Lie! / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / 10 Sign She Doesn't Love You (copyright) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When Someone You Love Doesn't Love You Too? by Jollyzone(m): 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2012
I've been wondering about this for a while now... And I do know that different people have different reactions to to a particular situation, so I earnestly seek people's candid opinion on this topic. However, bear in mind that the question is directed to those who know what love is all about, not those dudes that "jump from skirt to skirt."
Re: What Do You Do When Someone You Love Doesn't Love You Too? by djeezy(m): 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2012
Well, you have to understand that if someone doesn't dig you, their feelings MAY not likely change. I'll apply a law from 48 laws of power, which states "disdain that which you cannot have". It makes you get over the person ASAP.
Re: What Do You Do When Someone You Love Doesn't Love You Too? by usermane(m): 10:55am On Dec 30, 2012
You move on. There are six billion people in the world. If only one person does'nt love you,you still have more than enough options left.
Re: What Do You Do When Someone You Love Doesn't Love You Too? by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 30, 2012
usermane: You move on. There are six billion people in the world. If only one person does'nt love you,you still have more than enough options left.
True
Re: What Do You Do When Someone You Love Doesn't Love You Too? by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 30, 2012
Move on
Re: What Do You Do When Someone You Love Doesn't Love You Too? by healthcons: 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2012
Graphy: True
Work harder and get more money
Re: What Do You Do When Someone You Love Doesn't Love You Too? by larrymoore(m): 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2012
@op, Life goes on.
Re: What Do You Do When Someone You Love Doesn't Love You Too? by quicksylva(m): 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2012
undecided You already know the answer to your question, So why bother asking.
Re: What Do You Do When Someone You Love Doesn't Love You Too? by k2039: 3:09pm On Dec 30, 2012
djeezy: Well, you have to understand that if someone doesn't dig you, their feelings MAY not likely change. I'll apply a law from 48 laws of power, which states "disdain that which you cannot have". It makes you get over the person ASAP.
I agree with you, until you let go of the feeling you won't make progress.
If he expects her feelings to change, he may just be left dissapointed for the rest of his life.
Re: What Do You Do When Someone You Love Doesn't Love You Too? by k2039: 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2012
usermane: You move on. There are six billion people in the world. If only one person does'nt love you,you still have more than enough options left.
Thread closed
Re: What Do You Do When Someone You Love Doesn't Love You Too? by k2039: 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2012
quicksylva: undecided You already know the answer to your question, So why bother asking.

[color=soyouquotedme]I was wondering too oo [/color]
Re: What Do You Do When Someone You Love Doesn't Love You Too? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2012
Re: What Do You Do When Someone You Love Doesn't Love You Too? by k2039: 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2012
sanb: @op; That’s sad but you’ve got to move on; it’s not a do or die affair and there’ll always be someone that’ll love you back in return; all you need to do is search for that special one...Life’s too short to be hanging on to someone who doesn’t love you in return. All the best...

[color=soyouquotedme]I wonder too, would I have killed myself since you are taken and I wanted you, I have to face reality and move on.

I can only have Sanb in my imagination not in reality.
I moved on a long time thoughgringringringringringrin
[/color]
Re: What Do You Do When Someone You Love Doesn't Love You Too? by Jollyzone(m): 5:38pm On Dec 30, 2012
Yeah, I agree the answer is to move on but I haven't been able to let myself be down for someone else... There have been a couple of ladies who have been down for me, but I cant seem to return the feeling, so I turn them away...
Re: What Do You Do When Someone You Love Doesn't Love You Too? by Goldieluks: 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2012
sanb: @op; That’s sad but you’ve got to move on; it’s not a do or die affair and there’ll always be someone that’ll love you back in return; all you need to do is search for that special one...Life’s too short to be hanging on to someone who doesn’t love you in return. All the best...

Sad but true...
Re: What Do You Do When Someone You Love Doesn't Love You Too? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2012
there is this saying " that nothing hurts like loving someone that doesn't love you".it hurts but as most people have said earlier, move on.time heals all wounds( at least to some large extent)
Re: What Do You Do When Someone You Love Doesn't Love You Too? by Jambsupport(f): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2012
they dont want u beyond friendship, just accept it
Re: What Do You Do When Someone You Love Doesn't Love You Too? by dmcdad: 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2012
Simple as drinking water.... Lock-up and walk away. Is that too much to do
Re: What Do You Do When Someone You Love Doesn't Love You Too? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2012
You P.U.S.H. . .

Pray Until Something Happens. . .

Have a vision 2020 objective.

This is just 2012. . . Hope dey. undecided
Re: What Do You Do When Someone You Love Doesn't Love You Too? by UjSizzle(f): 1:51am On Dec 31, 2012
Lmao
Re: What Do You Do When Someone You Love Doesn't Love You Too? by 190: 1:54am On Dec 31, 2012
send her packing

life is too short jare

wen women dey everywhere like solider ants grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Do When Someone You Love Doesn't Love You Too? by tpia5: 2:14am On Dec 31, 2012
do you mean love or like @ poster.

perhaps its not meant to be.
Re: What Do You Do When Someone You Love Doesn't Love You Too? by Mynd44: 5:19am On Dec 31, 2012
Sit back and watch while holding a bucket of pop-corn
Re: What Do You Do When Someone You Love Doesn't Love You Too? by sugarbuns(f): 5:48am On Dec 31, 2012
I can't say that I know how you feel, but I do think you should condition yourself enough to walk away. Someone out there love's even more than you love yourself. Like the song by backstreet boys Siberia; your heart has to do the time but eventually u'd have to get over it. Goodluck on dat Op...
Re: What Do You Do When Someone You Love Doesn't Love You Too? by pleep(m): 6:45am On Dec 31, 2012
How is this even possible?

Grow up dude.. how do u love someone who doesn't love you back, are you a gerbil?
Re: What Do You Do When Someone You Love Doesn't Love You Too? by Jollyzone(m): 9:15am On Dec 31, 2012
Exactly, I play that song "Backstreet Boys- Siberia" all the time..

(1) (Reply)

Why Do.Ladies Think Of Cash While Men Think Of Sex? / What Is Wrong With Women Whose Husbands Work Offshore? Do They Really Need CCTV / Important Advice: 10 Things You Should Never Text To Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.