Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

In The Jamb Exam Hall - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / In The Jamb Exam Hall (684 Views)

Photo:the Face You Make When You Have Nothing To Write In An Exam Hall.. / When Your Village People Sit Near You In Exam Hall / HALL OF FUNNY PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In The Jamb Exam Hall by NoiseMaker1: 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2012
I was a Candidate at a JAMB
Examination. We were writing Use
Of English. I shaded the ones I knew and was waiting for manner
to fall from Heaven when I saw a very beautiful girl sitting beside
me. She was shading and was not looking up. Through the help of
my long neck, I peeped and checked her work, she was in number 65, i was still in number 21 and time was running. I quickly thanked God and started
shading along with her. We got to number 98 together, suddenly,
she looked up, caught me and shouted in a low tone; What are it? Why is you copying me? If you copied me again I will report you.
Chameless copycatter.

I quickly cried out; I am finished, who has eraser eeee!!!!!!!!.

*************** ­*************** ­*************** ­*

(1) (Reply)

"That Son Of A SLOT !!!" / The Book Of AFCON 13 V 1-9 / Breaking News: ACN Cardinals, Heads To Tribunal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.