Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Who Is Nigeria's Greatest Dissapointment Of 2012? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Nigeria's Greatest Dissapointment Of 2012? (555 Views)

Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office / *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations / Okonjo-Iweala On Forbes List Of Most Powerful Women Of 2012 (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Nigeria's Greatest Dissapointment Of 2012? by Stegomiah: 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2012
Just wanna know ur opinion on who is Nigeria's greatest dissapointment of 2012 and why? U can add ur own.

A) FAROUK LAWAN ND IS SUBSIDY CABALS.

B) PHCN

C) PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN

D) BOKOHARAM

E) AVIATION MINISTRY

I'll go for C. With d state of insecurity in the country, many failed promises, nd no tangible achievements so far, I tink d president is our greatest dissapointment of d outgoing year. Guess he should learn from Fashola!
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Greatest Dissapointment Of 2012? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2012
Peeps. Exit thread b4 any1 find me here.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Greatest Dissapointment Of 2012? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2012
Let me finish this bowl of Semo and Draw first.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Greatest Dissapointment Of 2012? by seunfly: 1:10am On Dec 30, 2012
It is oga jona now, is it the happy new year subsidy gift, PDP Vs boko haram Vs Azazi, PHCN Vs able minister bart nnaji, Dezani vs NNPC rout, increasing debt both home and away etc. No dout the man has tried in his own capacity interms of inprovements in electricity supplies, rail transport system even though they are old system, fertizer distribution and many more things. But the level of coruption, abuse, conspiracies, inpiunity, lies and pampering corupt minister(dezani) while removing good minister(nnaji) etc are just distroying his image, peaple judgments and his own intension.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Confessions Of A Repented Terrorist. / News- 17-year-old Pastor Owulo's Son Drownsat Lekki Beach / Federal Republic Of NNPC: Dr. Oby Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.