Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency (16745 Views)

Sweden Offers Residency To All Syrian Refugees / Nelson Mandela In Permanent Vegetative State / Obama Signs Bill To Grant Nigerian Residency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by ositadima1(m): 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
"Should I call myself a victim, or should I press
forward to my dreams?"

This dude got spirit

1 Like

Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by Angel778(f): 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2012
I am sure the parent wil want him back after abandoning him because of his deformity.
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by dulphines: 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2012
md4real: Following the signature, the State Department will reduce by one the number of immigrant visas available to Nigerians...... Bad business!
Explain why it's bad business. U'r nt even touched by his predicament. I fear blackminds!
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by dulphines: 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2012
alaoeri: I thought say na all Nigerian students in US self.
u never thought all all
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2012
Happy for him but I agree with the poster who said him considering himself 'lucky' to have developed the illness was a rather silly thing to say. How many of u opposing the poster would accept a life threatening tumour to the face in exchange for a US green card? Huh? Let me hear u...
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by coninse: 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2012
Thank you President Obama.
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by monsieursam64(m): 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2012
kulyie: cheesy cheesy cheesy you funny die no be small
congrats victor! U ve indeed found favour in the sight of God.
May God continue to help you!
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by mu2sa2: 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
I think it would be better for this guy to return to nigeria. If does that, he will be re-united with his parents and he'll be an inspiration for people in his kind of situation. Nigeria needs him more. There is no way he will not get a job in nigeria today.
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by tomakint: 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2012
His afflictions was turned around into blessings! Indeed, in every misfortunes there are good fortunes embedded about to be revealed if only we can wait for it! Congrats to you Victor, because God granted you favour before men even when you were rejected by the people you looked up to. Truly, you are a VICTOR!!!
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by drizzit(m): 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2012
Posted this same story a few days before.....https://www.nairaland.com/1141338/u.s-lawmakers-rally-nigerian-student....nice one though....happy for the dude...achieving his dreams...
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by Prodigy246(m): 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2012
I tap from this blessings in Jesus bame....Amen! All the glory, exhaltations & worship be unto the living God!
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by Chinom(m): 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2012
He considers himself lucky to have developed the tumors.

"Without them, I would not have met the nun, left Nigeria, arrived in the U.S. and had the miracle to attend medical school," he says.

He must have been carried away and overexcited when he made these statements. I would choose Nigeria 1000 times over as an able bodied, healthy youngman than to be offered an American green card with that huge tumour on my face as a trade-off. Nevertheless, he's better off staying in the US with that tumor than in Nigeria.
There's nothing "LUCKY" about developing a tumor.
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by adejodan(m): 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2012
alaoeri: I thought say na all Nigerian students in US self.
Your grammar is wonderful. grin grin cool grin

1 Like

Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by adejodan(m): 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2012
Prodigy246: I tap from this blessings in Jesus bame....Amen! All the glory, exhaltations & worship be unto the living God!
Are you tapping from the blessing of the tumors or what? Do you wanna trade your face for just a green card when you have green plants every where here?

1 Like

Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by Ginno567: 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2012
Nice 1 Obama, grin
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by REVOLUTNIS: 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2012
Congrats Victor Chukwueke
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2012
chuks49: Who are the Nigerians that taunted him?

Look around NL. Im sure you will find plenty.
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by Burger01(m): 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2012
Ability in disability... Congrats man..
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by infofta(m): 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2012
Modern day slavery. Good for the students, bad for Nigeria.
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by Truckpusher(m): 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2012
YOU'RE SUPPORTING OBAMA NOW?....YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME grin grin grin grin grin grin
SniperInADiaper:

Look around NL. Im sure you will find plenty.
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2012
Truckpusher: YOU'RE SUPPORTING OBAMA NOW?....YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hmm? No. I thought the guy was referring to ppl who talked about the young boy.

I do not support Obama.
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by smakcad(m): 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2012
u knnkow sometimes, sometimes,there are things u cannot really explain.
this is just one of them.he says he considers himself lucky to have tumors,u say he is stupid,anoda says, it is a mioracle,anoda says.....
i will like shakespear, say "AS YOU LIKE IT".......
Whichever way, the guy is moving FORWARD jare....
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by Bblaq17(f): 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2012
God works wonder.
Daz y people say,every dissapointment is a blessing
congrat victor
i wish u success.
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by luli4life: 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2012
With God all things are possible
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by jaydude(f): 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2012
I'm sure some of his family members that abandoned him wuld start searching for means 2 reach him sooner than later...mtcheeww...may God bless Obama!

1 Like

Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by Nobody: 2:05am On Dec 31, 2012
Congrats and good luck to him in his endeavours.
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by kolexy(m): 4:15am On Dec 31, 2012
Yungwizzzy: I tap from his blessing. Na me go be next!
My 1st, 1st 2 comment!!

Next victim of tumour?
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 31, 2012
Another thread with this guy's face
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by macjo(m): 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2012
I am not a catholic but i respect what the catholic chuch had done so far in Nigeria. I remember Catholic schools and hospital use to be the free and the best, i wish all this new rich churches can do more for Nigerias
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by adconline(m): 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2012
seedord247: whats breaking about the news?

What a display of crass stupidity !
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by seedord247(m): 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2012
adconline:

What a display of crass stupidity !

foo do you understand what they meant by breaking news?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IMF Backs A Global Central Bank-backed Digital Currency Network / U.S Education Secretary, Betsy Devos Resigns Over Capitol Invasion / Obama's Law Professor On His Failures As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.